Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 517 / 865 176 / 277 1464 / 2351 Ascension 1 1000 / 1585 321 / 491 2659 / 4151 Ascension 2 1736 / 2287 544 / 704 4520 / 5926 Ascension 3 2509 / 3101 771 / 943 6455 / 7966
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
Enters the Overload state, in which Wrath's Chain Combo damage increases by 50% and deals damage to the nearest enemy 2 times. Lasts for 2 rounds.
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 6
Deals 110% damage to the nearest enemy and 30% splash damage to enemies in 4 tiles in a cross shape around it.
Deals 115% damage to the 2 nearest enemies and 30% splash damage to enemies in 4 tiles in a cross shape around it.
Deals 120% damage to the 3 nearest enemies and 30% splash damage to enemies in 4 tiles in a cross shape around it.
Red Baron & Ace
Wrath, an adept commander, commissioned the Illumina Federation's scientific research lab to specially customize this floating machine array made of extremely hard alloys, which is now called the "Patrol Array". She subsequently increased her control over the Patrol Array using her "Ace" boxing gloves, allowing her to command it with ease.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Dispatch Boost-1 hour to regain dispatch when deployed to the Dispatch Office.
BackpackerWhen deployed to the Resource Station, increases the Carrier's production efficiency by 10%.
One, two, three, four. Two, two, three, four...
What's this guy on about?
Leave me alone! I'm exercising my glutes.
After I'm done with this set, I'll be one step closer to surpassing Sinsa!
Surpassing Sinsa? I didn't take you to be the ambitious type.
Of course! Don't you think I'm the one who should be the leader of Rediesel Wrench?
It's a pity Sinsa is slightly stronger than me. I'll have to let him be the boss for now.
But I'm going to exercise every second I get to one day I surpass him!
You're so passionate... I'm kind of ashamed.
You are right! If I want to replace Reinhardt, I can't slack off for a second!
Oh? Looks like you have someone you want to surpass as well!
Then what are you waiting for? Come exercise with me! Starting with the glutes!
One, two, three, four...
Two, two, three, four...
Three, two, three, four...
Pictorial Guide to Nature+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Illumina Aurorians. Intro-level book in Illumina Federation, with extensive pictorials for easy learning.
Crunchy Munchy Crunch+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A specialty from the wasteland. Straightforward people enjoy this unique taste very much.
Guide to Applied Science+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Illumina Federation Aurorians. Illumina Federation guidebook that teaches the reader how to apply science to deal with various problems.
Tool Kit+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A box of tools for most crafting and repairing needs. A particular favorite of no-nonsense people.
An ambitious Illumina Federation Guard Legion Commander who made an upright challenge for the leadership of the Illumina Federation. She is energetic, toils tirelessly to gain greater power, and has a strong desire to monopolize things. She is a little uneasy in her subconscious mind.
Nickname: Cruising Array
Birthday: August 1
Birthplace: Gannon City
Affiliation: Illumina Federation
Fighting Style: Blade: Red Baron, Boxing Gloves: Ace
The imposing, bossy Officer Wrath from Illumina said she came here to find someone whom the Grand Marshal claimed to hold great potential... We have someone like that on the Colossus? Why did it sound like %s she's describing?
Seeing how measured Wrath was looking at %s, I could tell she had doubts. Can't blame her; even I feel that way sometimes, and I know what %s can do!
But stories are circulating in Illumina about Officer Wrath, too... No, no, not gossips! We don't tolerate those in Illumina, no siree! Anyway, just some cooler talk, and no one should question Officer Wrath's authority!
Her Story (I)
Reinhardt told me that you're the Navigator of this white Colossus. You're more impressive than you look. Maybe she's right about you having a lot of potentials.
Me? I'm the Illumina Royal Guard Captain. Although I'm not the highest leader, my position as the Royal Guard Captain is a testament to my strength, and I'm quite happy with this for now.
It goes without question that I joined the Illumina to kill Eclipsites, prove my strength, and become stronger. You probably know my deeper reasons if you've heard the rumors.
What? You haven't heard the rumors? It doesn't matter as we have a lot of time. Let's chat more next time. We can talk about your Colossus, or me and Reinhardt.
Her Story (II)
You seem really curious about why I could form the Guard in the Illumina.
It's a long story. Reinhardt and I used to sit at the same table at the military academy, and we were close friends. Wait, your expression tells me you're misunderstanding something. I didn't become the Royal Guard Captain because we were friends.
At that time, I... I lost to Reinhardt because I wasn't strong enough, and my pride told me I couldn't let her beat me! I challenged her for her position. She accepted my challenges and also gave me a lot of resources.
I actually didn't covet the position of the Grand Marshal of the Illumina. I was just haunted by the anxious feeling that I would never catch up to Reinhardt. That's why I can never relax and always look for reasons to challenge her. Certainly, the reason I could do that was that I had enough strength. None of the soldiers were my followers, but I was still able to command them well and earn their trust!
Naturally, I'll never compromise with anyone on anything that belongs to me. The position will be mine someday—it's just a matter of time.
Her Story (III)
I was seriously injured that year and was in a coma for a long time at the clinic. That's how I missed the final battle between the Coalition and the Eclipsites, which is the biggest regret in my life so far.
Everyone placed their hopes on me after I graduated because I was one of the most promising students at the academy. I didn't disappoint the people who believed in me as I made great achievements in several wars. If I hadn't missed out on several major battles because I was unconscious for those three years, I might even have been promoted faster...
After I regained consciousness, relying on my own strength and Reinhardt's assistance, I was quickly promoted to be the Guard Captain even though several other Legion Commanders questioned me and even suspected that I would betray the Illumina... What a joke! I've always been upright and have always let my strength do the talking. I would never resort to such underhanded tactics! Even if I were to betray the Illumina, I would do it frankly and straightforwardly!
You didn't see the faces of those who questioned me when I commanded the soldiers of the other Legions to attack the wandering Eclipsites. Their eyes were bulging from shock! I still feel proud when I recall those times.
Her Story (IV)
At that time, I had just graduated and had no war experience. Although I was young and rash, I still had some doubts about myself. Perhaps that was why I had some wild thoughts and hesitated when I was going to volunteer to fight when Undercity requested assistance... As a result, Reinhardt beat me to it and became a leader with great achievements.
I hated myself for hesitating. My natural pride wouldn't let me bow down to others. From then on, my biggest goal was to surpass Reinhardt. I trained harder and harder to become stronger. Until I was badly wounded one day... The last thing I saw before falling into a coma was Reinhardt swinging her sword in front of me. She saved me, and I am grateful to her for that, but I also hate her for it! My pride was completely shattered in front of her. Since then, I started to worry that I would never surpass her, and yet there was nothing I could do other than trying to become even stronger.
Pressure? Of course, I have pressure. I usually rely on meditation and fighting to release my stress... I'm sure you are under a lot of pressure since you control this Colossus. If you need any help, I can teach you my method.
Navigator, do you know anything about meditation?
Hey, is this Colossus yours?
Do you read me?
Lunch breaks are a perfect time to do some meditation.
Good children shouldn't stay up so late.
Have you heard the story of the Midnight Phantom?
What are you doing?
Hiiro invites you to go sightseeing in Gannon City and gives you a strange note. She also tells you about the story between the Illumina Generals and the note.
Wrath seems troubled during her stay in the Colossus. The mood turns bizarre when you approach her, and a chase ensues in the dark.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Be honest and upright -- that's what Illumina Federation has taught me. That's why I have no hidden agenda.
- Lumopolis has no future because it's founded on royal houses and their lineages.
- Eclipsites? There's nothing to be afraid of. They serve as foundations for my advancement.
- If you want to defeat Reinhardt, you have to first get through me.
- Vivian is perfect as a subordinate, but she's not suitable to lead.
- When power increases, so does status.
- Despicable schemers shall be crushed by justice even if it arrives late.
- If only I could have the Colossus in my legion... I would have an air force.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Hmm... How should I control such a powerful Colossus?
- Copy that. I'll accept your request just so you would support me in the future.
- Ugh, defeated by stress...
- A piece of cake.
Unleash Chain Combos
- Red Baron!
Active Skill is Ready
- Charge! Red Baron!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Cleared to New Year!
Enter the Formation
- I should be the captain.
Aurorian Ascension I
- Roar! Richthofen!
Aurorian Ascension II
- Speed up! Red Baron!
Aurorian Ascension III
- Nothing can stand in my way!
- No missions to take on? Then, we shall meditate. It's also a kind of mental training.
- This is the power that I deserve.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- A fair and square victory is the only way to ultimate victory. Backstabbers will sooner or later get backstabbed.
- The Red Baron should be unleashed from time to time to maintain tip-top condition.
- A complete check-up of the Colossus is next on the list. I could be the one to bring out even more power from it.
- Fear drives the weak away but makes me stronger.
- Power and status should be earned, not handed.
- You know my strength. I'll take on the missions that others fail to accomplish.
- People in power don't necessarily have to be better than everyone else. All they need is the courage to make tough decisions.
- Ambition is a ball of fire that burns the weak but guides the strong, like me.
- I shall one day become Illumina's Grand Marshal. When the time comes, my deputy shall be Reinhardt... or you.
- A Legion Commander can act leisurely on the surface, but should always be vigilant at heart.
- Electrical leakage from Richthofen? Oh, it's intentional. Don't worry. I'm in full control of it.
- Having a powerful weapon but not the means to use it is like a baby with a bar of gold wandering through the busy streets.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Stay vigilant! Always stay motivated!
- Morning! Work awaits!
- There's still some time before break time. Let's continue.
- I don't get tired. I can stay up for the whole day when necessary.
Obtain an Aurorian
- The future Grand Marshal of Illumina, Wrath, is here. Support me, and you will see a bright future.
Receive a gift
- Well, you didn't have to.
- Thanks. I will remember it.
Receive a gift you like
- Good. I shall reconsider our relationship.
- Your generosity touches me. I haven't felt that for a long time, so, thanks.
Release Active Skill
- Overcharge mode, activated!
- Thunderstrike! Red Baron!
- Overcharge! Red Baron!
Aurorian Trivia I
- I am the Legion Commander, not because of my bond with Reinhardt, but my merits on the battlefield.
Aurorian Trivia II
- I may have missed the final battle with the Eclipsites, but I did exterminate all the wandering Eclipsites! My accomplishment is no less than that of the other three Legion Commanders.
Aurorian Trivia III
- Sometimes I do wonder if I could really replace Reinhardt. It was she who saved me when I was mortally wounded...
The Captain's Entrance
- I'm meant to be in this position.