Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 415 / 683 163 / 246 1329 / 2002 Ascension 1 815 / 1265 289 / 428 2331 / 3464 Ascension 2 1424 / 1848 481 / 612 3886 / 4953 Ascension 3 2079 / 2536 684 / 825 5568 / 6715
Ashes to AshesActive
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
Resets all non-Red tiles, and has a small chance to generate Red tiles. Converts 1 or more enemy tiles to Red tiles.
Dust to DustChain
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
Deals 130% damage to 1 column and inflicts 1 stack of Burn, up to 5 stacks, for 2 rounds.
Deals 130% damage to 3 columns and inflicts 1 stack of Burn, up to 5 stacks, for 2 rounds.
Deals 140% damage to 3 columns and inflicts 1 stack of Burn, up to 5 stacks, for 2 rounds.
Ring of Fire
The golden ring of fire that surrounds Uriel is full of special slots that can spray, store, and absorb flames. Specially made for Uriel, this item can only bear her unique flame power.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
Field of AshPassive
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Starlight OmniscienceWhen deployed to the Starlight Chamber, increases Heartstone production efficiency by 10%.
Come here, you poor boy.
You must have had a fire burning in your chest for such a long time.
Yes, but it's alright... Since everything's but nothingness, really.
Are you sure it's alright? It looks very painful...
Come now, take a deep breath with me.
There's no need... I...
Just give it a try... You can do it!
How do you feel? Has the pain subsided?
The fire... It seems to be getting stronger...
Huh? Why's that?
Breathing deeply like that... is basically like fanning the flame.
Now they burn even more violently...
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Lumopolis Aurorians. Thin, delicate sheet of silver as light as feather. A favorite in Lumopolis.
Bunnybear Plush+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians. Hand-crafted doll favored by romantics. It resembles both a rabbit and a bear. Creator unknown.
Gilded Lumamber+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Lumopolis Aurorians. Lumamber packaged in gold. The primary gem of high-society Lumopolis.
Sunset Flask+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians It's very romantic to see the beautiful array of lights inside the flask in a dim setting.
A Lumopolis knight and one of the famous Four Angels. She is withdrawn and pessimistic, a strange contrast to her fiery appearance... But then again, the scars left by the horrors of war could change even the most valiant of heroes.
Nickname: The Angel of Vulcan
Birthday: March 2
Fighting Style: Fire Astrology
We suddenly received an anti-explosion barrel from Lumopolis, which is quite terrible. At first, everyone suspected that this was done by a hostile force that maliciously wanted to ruin our relationship with Lumopolis. We invited someone who can dispose of the anti-explosion barrel because the environmentalists would condemn us if we threw it out directly.
To some extent, we would have preferred if it was filled with explosives. Naturally, what I mean is that it's a terrible thing to stuff Ms. Uriel into an anti-explosion barrel and send it to us! Poor Ms. Uriel looked haggard when she climbed out of the barrel in a torn phoenix coat and with a metal ring. Even her eyes had lost their sparkle, and her entire being looked dejected!
We consoled her as we escorted her to her room and left some small gifts at her door to comfort her. Hopefully she won't feel too sad.
Her Story (I)
Sorry, I didn't mean to do that... I accidentally burned the gift that was at the door. That was my fire... Please don't pay much attention to me next time. I hope I won't burn something next time.
Please don't be too worried about the anti-explosion barrel. It wasn't a prank, and I wasn't harmed either. That's just where I belong, and I entered it voluntarily... So, please help me tell everyone about this. Thank you...
I don't need any sympathy since I'm not sad about anything, so don't patronize me, either. I'm fine, please leave me alone...
Her Story (II)
I really do put my heart into maintaining the public order of Lumopolis... After all, I am one of the Four Angels of Lumopolis... Although my performance rating has always been quite low, like a Z or something, I have no plans to contest my rating... I don't really mind if that's what Carleen thinks... And I don't really feel like putting any energy into improving my relationship with my colleagues... It doesn't have anything to do with me... But our relationship shouldn't be that bad since we were comrades who fought the Eclipsites together...
Because of this, they sometimes call me to places with fire... I guess this counts as extra work since those things have nothing to do with me... But they always make me go since my Ring of Fire can absorb flames...
By the way... you don't have to worry about me because my body won't be burdened when I absorb flames. I have also defeated countless enemies with the flames I absorbed. That being said, even killing Eclipsites doesn't make me happy. At the end of the day, I drown in the pain of incorporeality every day... I guess I'm used to it...
Her Story (III)
On that day, just like my father said, a shadow obscuring the sky, filled with hostility and explosive energy, arrived, promising destruction to all under it. But why is it that I'm the only one who crawled out of a coffin... I'm the reason my mother became crazy. I'm the reason my father left his home. I'm the reason I ended up down a path leading to ruin... On that day, my father stuffed me into an anti-explosion barrel he made himself, and told me to wait there until everything ended. However, I was the only one who survived... The anti-explosion barrel my father made didn't work... The Ring of Fire my father made didn't work... How did I survive then? What kind of existence did I become?
I was like a walking corpse for the next few years after that. Every day, I thought about how meaningless it was for me to come to this world...
Her Story (IV)
My mother believed the illusion that accompanied my birth—"Uriel will disappear in raging flames"—and became obsessed. She constantly searched for ways to prevent this from happening and even broke many taboos. In the end, she chose to burn to ashes. Even if that prediction was to be true, I wanted so dearly for her to not believe it. After my mother died, my father took me to a safe place without a second thought, and created the Phoenix Coat and the Ring of Fire for me so that we would meet again. However, he died anyway on the prophesized day...
When my last wish was destroyed, I no longer knew what I was living for. I chose to do the same thing as my mother—I walked into the flames with the Phoenix Coat in my arms... But things never turned out as planned... My Phoenix Coat burned in my place, forming a new exoskeleton and leading me down a new path... I also returned to the place I was forced to leave despite not wanting to leave.
Although I'm always alone, they always keep me company. Although they always keep me company, I always feel alone...
The look in your eyes makes me feel something... familiar... It feels like something I understood at the very end...
Navigator, you... are you afraid of fire?
Oh... it's morning again...
Hey... Are you there?
It's late, but are you still here...?
Today... I put out several accidents...
Good evening... The Colossus rooms... are amazing...
At this hour... my flames are hard to ignore...
Although she can control flames, Uriel is often quite pessimistic. Can you bring her warmth?
Tap on the Colossus Room
- It is a land that was reborn in flames... It is white, just like how it is in my memories.
- Before everything ended, I remember seeing a person in long clothes... I didn't manage to say thank you in time...
- White Night... up high.
- That which comes from hell... should return to hell.
- I burned my aunt's dress, and branches by mistake... It must have troubled her plenty... I'm sorry...
- It was a crack of thunder and lighting... But the look in her eyes... told me that everything was fine.
- I like it... but I don't understand... It'll be great if I can just space out and not think about anything.
- I don't understand... What's the meaning of existence? What is... the meaning?
- The energy inside the Colossus and the purgatory flames here are... very similar.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Aren't you afraid of the power of the purgatory? How fascinating...
- I... I'm not opposed to being here. Your gaze is unlike that of other people as it doesn't give me that stinging hypocritical sensation.
- Is it possible that there is a bigger hell that contains hell?
- I envy these liberated souls.
Unleash Chain Combos
- Be purified—
- To the void...
Active Skill is Ready
- The purgatory capacity is at its limit—
First Main Lobby Welcome
- The New Year... isn't a happy one.
Enter the Formation
- Everyone, stay away from me.
Aurorian Ascension I
- T-the pain... It's going out of control...
Aurorian Ascension II
- Is this power or a curse!?
Aurorian Ascension III
- Don't look at me like that! This is hell!!
- I am in an incorporeal state again. No, maybe this is the normal state of life. Just like how some aunties like to live in a humble cage, maybe I am doomed to curl up here and talk to myself.
- Still making these pointless efforts.
- Alchemy... Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Born in a burning coffin, wandered the barren land. Look at those broken limbs, there is no fairness, no meaning.
- I've seen it burn down civilizations—yes, the very thing underneath your feet. Perhaps you do have the talent to cleanse sins...
- Don't comfort me because I'm not sad. Don't give me your superficial care like those others. Please, don't. Just leave me alone.
- My skin and face have recovered and healed. I am a lifeform that goes against the flow. However, my once shattered body will have cracks for all of eternity...
- The apocalypse assaulted me, like a bamboo thorn rammed under my nails. Even now, it is still pressing against my chest, except it is pushing outwards from the inside...
- Papa, mama... Although my body is ravaged with wounds and pain, I now have a reason to continue fighting... Please continue to enwrap me until the day we are reunited...
- Do you want to hear an old story? A story of how I died and entered purgatory?
- My chest is a well. It is a flame prison that burns forever, inflicting a bone-piercing pain. Do you know what is locked inside? Do you want to tear it open and take a peek?
- Come closer and lie against my chest. Do you hear it? That's the sound of the flames of the past... Now, step back before you also descend into purgatory.
- It would be great if I could stay in the barrel forever... I won't hear any wailing or screaming there.
- Another boring job... I hope no one will come supervise...
- Is someone speaking... or am I hearing things again?
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- You're here again. You're always on-time, unlike death who makes sudden visits.
- Is a new day ahead of me again? What is the purpose of experiencing all this...
- The flame prison has calmed down slightly for now... There will probably be more harsher sounds to come.
- At this hour... Those who should sleep are asleep, and those who should be awake are awake... My chest hurts.
Obtain an Aurorian
- I'm Uriel. I'm just burning my life aimlessly. You can try to give my body a purpose, but don't get your hopes up.
Receive a gift
- ... Why did you give me this?
- Sorry, this... I'm not sure if I like it.
Receive a gift you like
- Oh? This seems interesting.
- Oh, I guess... I kind of like this. Thank you.
Release Active Skill
- You shall see the doom again...
- Usher you into the new hell...
- My chest is going to burst...
Aurorian Trivia I
- I was born in a burning coffin and wandered on this land of nothingness. Now I live in a cage called White Night.
Aurorian Trivia II
- Maybe we all died the day the war broke out, and everything we see now is a bubble before our souls are destroyed. That would be too boring.
Aurorian Trivia III
- I never look back because I have already died once, twice—no, countless times. I have become one with purgatory, never straying too far from hell.
The Captain's Entrance
- I'm afraid not even ashes will remain...