Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 401 / 574 122 / 183 1065 / 1552 Ascension 1 686 / 977 226 / 328 1833 / 2651 Ascension 2 1113 / 1386 375 / 472 2987 / 3758
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
Converts 1 traversable tile to a Red Prism tile.
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
Deals 150% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 165% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
After joining the Rediesel Wrenches, Tiny One wasn't allowed to fight, due to her age and various other reasons—but that was until she found this spotlight in the Rediesel Desert. She studied it carefully with every free moment she had and modified it to emit a remarkably strong beam of light that can be used to attack Eclipsites.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
Mastery: Crafting-5% Atomic Reagent cost when deployed in Workshop.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Do you have a very bright lamp too?
I do have a lamp.
It's to dispel darkness.
Hmm, it looks tiny, but it's very bright...
Did you use some amazing technology to make the lamp? Can you tell me?
Amazing technology... not really.
Just Lumopolis' Luminatics.
Tsk, just Lumopolis' Luminatics?...
You seem very interested in technology.
I can introduce you to a professor of Luminatics in Lumopolis who will explain the principles behind it to you.
That won't be necessary.
I'd rather study it myself than to ask a professor!
Eh? Looks like you are quite competitive.
I'm not competitive, it's just that I can figure it out on my own!
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Rediesel Wrench Aurorians. A substance leftover from the old times. Rediesel Wrench folks use it for decoration or buttering up their Colossus.
Crunchy Munchy Crunch+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A specialty from the wasteland. Straightforward people enjoy this unique taste very much.
Thunder Powder+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Rediesel Wrench Aurorians. Key to dynamites, ammo, and explosives. Internal hard currency of the Rediesel Wrench.
Tool Kit+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A box of tools for most crafting and repairing needs. A particular favorite of no-nonsense people.
A precious talented techie in Rediesel Wrench. Her words may be sharp and frank, but she's always ready to help anyone in need. Despite her small stature, her huge searchlight keeps the enemy at bay.
Name: Tiny One
Birthday: August 13
Birthplace: Shepard Settlement
Affiliation: Rediesel Wrench
Fighting Style: Spotlight
Ms. Tiny One has always been staring at the rooms containing the core system of the Colossus since the day she arrived here, and she has no intention of hiding her aim. I think I heard her snort in derision when we refused her request to house her in the room next to the core engine room.
After we allocated her a room, she seems to enjoy staying in there to do her research and doesn't like to come out. Although we are a little worried about the safety of the Colossus, according to intel about her when she was at Rediesel Wrench, she is a mature and upright person and will not do secretly harm the Colossus. What's more, she sometimes helps us repair and adjust our equipment, so I'd say she's overall a great comrade!
Her Story (I)
Do you think I'm still a kid? Don't get it wrong, I'm an important tech personnel of Rediesel Wrench. At first, those big fellas just threw everything into a pile and had no idea that there were powerful machines among the pile. That's how I got my searchlight, which I picked up from the playground, found the parts I wanted, then assembled and repaired it.
After that, I learned how to tune and adjust machinery of all sizes at the base, and I can even make them. So, although it's not obvious based on my appearance, I can handle anything as long as it's related to machinery!
I've come here this time on a tech personnel exchange, but I'm not here to take advantage of you. Just sit back and trust me to help you with the daily maintenance of the Colossus—you can also come to me if there's anything you want to reconstruct!
Her Story (II)
Us Rediesel Wrenches love to pick up loot from everywhere, and that hasn't changed to this day. I was really shocked when Sinsa first appeared. He landed from the air, creating a huge dust storm! After he got everything handled, he brought me back with him like his loot and completely ignored my objection. After that, somehow, inexplicably, I was surrounded by a group of men who treated me as their mascot. Although I encountered all sorts of strange dangers when I was with them, the danger was nothing compared to what we gained along the way.
At this point, I won't need to scare you with my wrench anymore, so I'm just gonna go ahead and tell you that I'm very interested in the purification technology of your Colossus! We'll be able to solve huge problems if we join hands! Yes, I mean, I'm interested in that power core!
Her Story (III)
After that, I suffered from the fear of glaring lights and wasn't able to control that searchlight for a long time. Sigh... I was really troubled by it for quite some time! I heard that those idiots put in a lot of effort to find a plant in the desert so that they could make me this ugly scarf. How can it possibly be cured so easily! But the scarf is quite warm, so I'll wear it for now! I'm not wearing it because they put a lot of effort into making it...
However, this can't go on forever... although they're all big and tall men, they can't fight in the dark no matter how powerful they are, right? Everyone has to experience trials to grow. Regardless, I overcame my weakness during this process! Haha!
Hey! Don't touch it. You'll be blinded if you turn my searchlight on like that!
Navigator, what do you think after using the Regina Extreme Death Rock Wake-Up Call Device?
Are you awake yet?
It's the Fiery Support concert! Rock music, and fiery passionate singing! Recruiting audience for the live concert! Please contact Jomu to register!
The Tiny One's latest inventions include the Extreme Regina Death Rock Wake-Up Call, Super Rocket Cooker, and Super Cool Spotlight.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Shouldn't they be pickier with their loot? Why do those guys always bring back garbage...
- I heard that Illumina values scientific technology... Don't misunderstand me! I'm very important in Rediesel Wrench, too!
- Take a break from shouting.
- I guess I understand why the Eclipsites fear bright lights.
- Take one look at Odi and you'll know how tough it is to be tech personnel. He's always so angry that he can never think straight.
- I didn't ask him to save me; he himself couldn't help saving me... but I am quite grateful to him.
- Handmade is studying technology and assembling with various parts!
- I dislike incompetent guys and hate those incompetents who are all talks and no action! That includes my own self.
- Are you really not going to cooperate with us? If you don't want your Colossus, I'll drag it back with us! I'm serious!
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Don't worry about my height! Worry about your Colossus instead! Humph!
- I'm better at behind-the-scenes work... Forget it, since you insist...
- Don't just stand there, you idiot. Run!
- Tee-hee! I'm here after all!
Unleash Chain Combos
- Is it bright enough?
- My light will blind you.
Active Skill is Ready
- Spotlights ready!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Go somewhere else if you want someone to wish you a 'Happy New Year'.
Enter the Formation
- You should have chosen me sooner!
Aurorian Ascension I
- Isn't this level of privilege a matter of fact?
Aurorian Ascension II
- I will become a bright light that illuminates the night!
- I have to replace the bearings of the key parts... and recalculate the speed... Hey, when did you get here?
- Power increased!
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- How are you feeling today? Do you need some hammering? Hey, I'm just kidding.
- When I was on standby, I performed some daily maintenance on your ship! Like Honcho Sinsa says, those who don't work shall not eat!
- I wonder how Honcho Sinsa is doing? He always does stupid things that make others worry about him. If I'm not watching over him...
- This is an amazing engineering miracle... When I see this powerful Colossus following your orders, I... Um, nothing! You're amazing!
- I'm no longer a falling pebble. In that deep night, someone illuminated a path for me even when I was trying to escape... Now it's my turn to help.
- You're so... How did you manage to survive for so long in these times?
- Although you're not one of Rediesel Wrench, you're actually quite different from those cowards. I guess you can barely qualify as the leader, though Honcho Sinsa is just a tiny bit better than you.
- If it was you who saved me that day instead of Honcho Sinsa... Maybe... Mfff! Nothing!
- Hey! Don't step on my tools! Yeah, I'm talking about your right foot!
- Hey, are you free? Can you help me braid my hair...? My hair is too puffy today for me to do it myself.
- This scarf is my most important treasure, so it has to be washed with care... Hey, I didn't ask you to wash it!
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Yo, you're here. I thought you wouldn't be returning.
- I was going to install some artificial lighting for you, but I can see it's no longer necessary.
- Would you like to occasionally try... Forget it, it's tough being tech personnel, too.
- Sometimes the bright light is more terrible than the dark night. You... It's fine.
Obtain an Aurorian
- Don't get me wrong, I came to test your mettle behind Honcho Sinsa's back!
Receive a gift
- ... What's this?
- ...It better be something useful.
Receive a gift you like
- Wooow! This is amazing!
- What a great gift! You know me well!
Release Active Skill
- Have a glimpse of my bright light!
- Eliminate your fear with light!
Aurorian Trivia I
- Don't just judge based on my appearance. I grew up in a garbage dump and can assemble any equipment... Oh, that place is called the Loot Depot...
Aurorian Trivia II
- Humph! If you're not more serious, maybe Rediesel Wrench will take over this ship one day! Hey, why are you patting me on my head! I'm being serious here!
The Captain's Entrance
- Uh-huh! Follow my command!