Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 512 / 829 211 / 327 1517 / 2372 Ascension 1 958 / 1491 372 / 567 2709 / 4146 Ascension 2 1642 / 2144 621 / 804 4573 / 5927 Ascension 3 2366 / 2906 871 / 1069 6545 / 8000
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 4
Selects 1 of 4 directions around the unit and pulls over all enemies in the selected direction and the adjacent rows and columns to the unit, dealing 180% damage to the enemies that are pulled over.
Deals 150% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 160% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
To control her sporadic bursts of plasma, Tessa purchased this pair of insulated gloves, specially tailored by the guild in Umbraton; her personal mark is even embossed on them. With this pair of insulated gloves, Tessa is able to manage her plasma energy with much more ease.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
- Ascension 3
Prism FocusWhen deployed to the Prism Pillar, the extra Prism recovery rate +20% per hour.
Starlight OmniscienceWhen deployed to the Starlight Chamber, increases Heartstone production efficiency by 10%.
Have you seen that newcomer in Umbraton?
The one who asked me for bread when I first met him?
That's him. Did you treat him well?
Of course. Luckily, he met me instead of someone else.
If Robyn were around, he'd be beaten by her pipe.
Geez, doesn't he have any manners? Just asking for bread straight up?
I know! It's either paying up or beating you up! That's the way in Umbraton!
That's why I taught him a lesson in manners.
But guess what? He ran away crying!
What, he cried? Oh my god, that's too funny!
I'll make sure he hears about it next time, if he'd show his face in Umbraton again.
If he does, I'll give him props.
And as a bonus, I'll teach him another lesson.
Don't forgot to call me, I want to be in on it!
Replica Painting+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Replica of different famous paintings. Popular in Umbraton.
Crunchy Munchy Crunch+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A specialty from the wasteland. Straightforward people enjoy this unique taste very much.
Vintage Wine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Only certain tycoons in Umbraton get an occasional sip of this precious libation.
Tool Kit+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A box of tools for most crafting and repairing needs. A particular favorite of no-nonsense people.
An ally of the Spearows in Umbraton, she's a free-spirit known for her lollipops and the electricity shooting from her hands.
Nickname: Hyper Volt
Birthday: May 2
Fighting Style: Electrotechno, Electricity Control
"Umtessah, heryerrookinfahel." Okay, I had no idea what the blond girl just said... Is it because I haven't gotten enough sleep? Why can't I understand what she's saying? So I focused and asked her again. She seemed annoyed but took the lollipop out of her mouth and repeated, "I said—I'm Tessa, heard you're looking for help?" So this is the Tessa that Dayna mentioned before!
Some electrical device had malfunctioned and Dayna happened to hear %s complaining, so she referred Tessa here. The girl could control electricity, not just in combat, but also to fix installation with electrical problems! Huh, sounds kinda like wasting her talent...
Anyway, she wanted to know if we're looking for help... Is that what Dayna told her? Does she know that %s can't pay for this?
Her Story (I)
Yeah, I'm Tessa. Since it's hard to speak clearly with a lollipop in my mouth, I'll just hold it for now. I suggest you don't keep me talking long, though.
Anyway, Dayna told me you need help? So, what kind of work are we talking about? I don't usually accept lowball offers, but since it's Dayna... and you look like an interesting guy to work for, I can do it for less... What, you can't pay? Tch! Fine, forget money, how about free room and board? Oh, and make sure my room is stocked with lollipops!
So tell me, what's my job description? Fixing electrical installations? What do I look like, an electrician?
Her Story (II)
Oh, you mean my powers? They awakened when I was little. At first, Richard teased me that I could only use it to fix power tools... Oh, Richard is my foster dad. My real parents died in a surprise Eclipsite attack when I was four. Richard was our neighbor and adopted helpless little me, then we fled from the fallen Umbraton. I am indebted to him for making sure I was safe and sound. After the war ended, we returned to Umbraton with plans to start a new life...
I thought we would live in peace, until... If it wasn't for Richard's good buddy, I probably would still be in the dark today about how much Richard hated Lumopolis. I remember it clearly how the nobles' private army came and stated the charges against him one by one. That was when I found out he was responsible for a lot of assassinations. I couldn't tell whether they were true or not, but to me... he was family.
Her Story (III)
That was when my powers awakened...because of the incident.
That day, Richard suddenly suggested we play a game. He put me in a closet, gave me a lollipop, and told me not to come out no matter what I hear. I stayed in there with the lollipop in my mouth but figured something was wrong when I heard a commotion and screams outside. I was afraid to make a sound, though, and fought to hold the tears in my eyes. Just then, someone yanked the closet open and scared me that the lollipop fell out of my mouth. A soldier stomped on it, then reached for me with a blood-stained hand. I caught a glimpse of a bleeding Richard laying outside the closet, unconscious. I remember my mind went blank and I was surging with rage...
What happened after? I don't remember, other than them locking me in a cell in Lumopolis. A bit later, I was taken by the Shadowlord and many things happened... But those are stories for another time.
Her Story (IV)
I was quite happy working for the Shadowlord, but my main objective was to, through the Shadowlord's influence, find out which was the side of "justice," Richard or Lumopolis. I believed in Richard, of course, he was always the "good guy" to me. Around that time, I also heard rumors about the Shadowlord, that he "made a deal with Lumopolis" and therefore was helping Lumopolis run Umbraton. Well, given my attitude, it's no surprise that I confronted him about it!
I trusted the Shadowlord, so I expected a denial, but he admitting to it! I couldn't stomach such a deal, or understand what he meant by "You'd understand it one day." I felt betrayed and left his gang.
You know what came after that. I met Dayna and became her colleague. My powers could protect not just myself but the gang. Due to what happened, though, I can't be without lollipops. Whoever dares to take my lollipops from me will eventually go missing.
How does it feel?
A strange tape that allows people to see things they are thinking of? How will Tessa, Sariel, and Areia face this?
Tessa received your Lumowhistler, but your present seems to have brought up some bad memories...
Though rainy weather does not make for the best flight conditions, the injured bird still shakes its wings. Perhaps the direction in which it flies is also the direction of Tessa's heart...
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Umbraton is shambolic, but it's kind of suitable for us mavericks.
- I don't like how the nobles do things, but Lumopolis offers a place for them as well.
- The shadow is watching... everything.
- They probably don't know why they're fighting us, either.
- Dayna... She's a law onto herself. That's also how she protects Robyn.
- I talk when I need to, but Robyn's always quiet.
- What do I like? See the candy in my mouth? I like it in all flavors.
- I like neither claptrap nor window dressing. That's why I hate some of the nobles in Lumopolis.
- I thought the Colossus was merely a legend. After all, I never saw one.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- What are you doing here? Want to get a taste of electric current?
- Fine. I don't know what I should do, but I'll do it anyway.
- Now, this is interesting.
- Well, I was kind of fired up.
Unleash Chain Combos
- It's too weak.
- I've got this.
Active Skill is Ready
- As fast as a lightning.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year, I hope everyone will grow in some ways.
Enter the Formation
- No other choice.
Aurorian Ascension I
- It's so hard to control this power.
Aurorian Ascension II
- It would be bad news for enemies if my power went out of control, wouldn't it?
Aurorian Ascension III
- Lightning is leaping out of my hand, haha.
- Whew... how easy is life...
- It's kind of nice.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Yeah? Do you mind? If there's nothing else, please leave me alone.
- The Colossus is not the only monstrosity to fly in the sky. See that floating island? You need an airship to get there.
- I don't like to be in contact with people. There are just too many annoying people... Anyway, why am I even bringing this up?
- When I'm alone, I have more time to think, and I get to think about many things I wouldn't normally think about.
- Have you ever pondered the meaning of this power? I thought about everything we have on occasions, and they're more a curse than a gift.
- The life of getting into fights everywhere is not as interesting as I thought it would be. Maybe it's because I was never a combative child, until that day.
- You're a decent guy, and I'm starting to take interest in Caelestites. But others, however... Oh, I don't mean anything by it. Don't take it personal.
- I don't feel strongly about anything in life, so I can't give you any advice... Just look out for yourself more.
- I only have a few friends, but all of us understand each other very well, and that's what I want.
- I'm about to go get some rest. If there's anything you want to talk to me about, do it later.
- This big fellow... He's called Soroz, isn't he? I'd love to talk to him.
- It's much quieter here than where I live at. I'm not really used to it.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Oh, you're here? Nothing has happened here so far. I'm having a really easy time.
- You're really hardworking, but you should remember to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Relax, you're off duty.
- You want to burn yourself out? I won't stop you anyway...
Obtain an Aurorian
- My name's Tessa. For the record, it is certainly important for us to cooperate, but I still hope that you would mind your own business, and I, mine.
Receive a gift
- Nice stuff. I'll take it.
- I'll remember you being so nice to me.
Receive a gift you like
- I didn't think that you'd actually get me.
- I see you know I like this...
Release Active Skill
- This is going to hurt a little.
- Let's give it a go.
Aurorian Trivia I
- I had never thought of using my powers to destroy anyone before, let alone the people of Lumopolis. To be honest, I didn't even understand what Richard meant by hatred.
Aurorian Trivia II
- Most people think I hate Lumopolis, but that's not true. Richard, who raised me, is the one who hates it, but he has never let his hatred affect me.
Aurorian Trivia III
- I do need this power to protect myself, but looking at my growing power, I feel an indescribable void. Is there an end to all of these?
The Captain's Entrance
- Just fight with little effort.
This simple outfit embodies the essence of what it means to have a burning soul, and in the dark, oppressive confines of the underground arena, it serves as the only guiding light. Renegades take the stage, fighting with robust bodies, spirit, and perseverance, their blood burning like fire. They rage like blazing meteors, then fade away like ashes. She snaps her fingers, ready to hunt down all in her sights.