Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 404 / 618 122 / 200 1043 / 1660 Ascension 1 742 / 1101 243 / 374 1957 / 2994 Ascension 2 1243 / 1582 427 / 550 3354 / 4332 Ascension 3 1786 / 2151 617 / 750 4855 / 5906
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Deals 450% damage to enemies in a cross shape to the maximum range and knocks enemies back. Converts tiles in the area of attack to Green.
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
Deals 120% damage to the 2 nearest enemies.
Deals 120% damage to the 3 nearest enemies.
Deals 120% damage to the 4 nearest enemies.
Faria the Black Box
This is the key to open the Starry Crypt. With it, Sikare can conjure countless traps and monsters beneath where her foes stand, as well as the true Starry Crypt under her own feet to grant her even greater power.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Mastery: Crafting-5% Atomic Reagent cost when deployed in Workshop.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Hey, aren't you the one in the coffin?
Mind filling me in on what it is like laying there in a coffin?
Inside, it's just you, quiet, soothing...
Wouldn't you get bored?
Yeah, all by yourself, in a very confined space.
And seeing the same sky every day.
You don't need to see the sky in a coffin.
You have to put a lid over it.
Is that so? Looks like I made a grave mistake.
Seems to be a little slow upstairs, probably been in a catacomb too long.
Oh no, turnips again...
Why would Lady Victoria choose to have this?
So you don't like the dinner, either?
I absolutely hate turnips more than anything else.
Even if Lady Victoria claimed she handpicked them specially...
And marinated them in Truth for 88 hours straight...
That still wouldn't change the fact they're turnips, with a taste that grosses me out...
After 88 hours, they remind me only of the rancid smell of catacombs in the summertime.
But Lady Victoria seemed confident and proud of this special dish.
Yeah, it's just hard to understand her taste sometimes.
Gold Scarab+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to True Order Aurorians. Ancient scarab encased in amber. The True Order believes it holds mysterious power.
Silver Oak Bell+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Compact, light, exquisitely sculpted silver bell believed by sophisticated folks to be a good luck charm.
Oracle Scroll+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to True Order Aurorians. Scroll containing inscrutable revelations. Many secrets will be revealed should True Order members decipher it.
Daybreak Crystal+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Rare ore that shines in different colors under different intensity of light. A present among nobles.
A True Order member. Born into an ancient noble family, she was chosen to guard the secret catacomb at a very young age. Well educated, she's intellectual but cold.
Name: Sikare Dantes
Nickname: Grave Keeper
Birthday: June 2
Affiliation: True Order
Fighting Style: Black Box, Starry Crypt
It was early morning when I was startled awake by the endless messages from %s, telling me he found a strange, dark box that I should see immediately. "Dark Box"? That rang a bell... I hurried over and see a grumpy %s with a box in hand. Yup, the box did look familiar, but I just forgot whose it is. As %s and I pondered what to do with it, a voice shouted out, "So this is where it is!" I turned around and it was Miss Sikare, who just arrived here yesterday. I knew I've seen the box before! She was holding it when I met her, and the box released some sort of illusion or apparition that made me jump!
Hey, wait a second... So where and how did %s find it?
Her Story (I)
There you are, Snowball. Why do I call you that? Probably because you're cute. It sounds like a pet, right? Eh, doesn't matter to me. Anyway, I must thank you for Faria. Oh, Faria is the black box you found. It is very important to me. It's the source of my power.
Why did I come to the Colossus? You sure do ask simple questions, Snowball. Of course, there's a reason why I'm here. I must tell you that it has something to do with Faria. I heard you're a Caelestite and apparently know some things that Aurorians don't, so maybe you have the answer I seek...
As for why I misplaced Faria... Even given how important it is, I'd much rather get rid of it.
Her Story (II)
The truth? I'm different from those blockheads. I have no interest in pursuing "The Truth." I'm with the True Order partly out of my admiration for Miss Victoria, and partly because my family, the Tantus family, is an ally of the Order. The Order's secrets are in the Starry Crypt, but only the Tantus family has the right to hold the key. We joined only to protect both the Crypt and the Order's secrets. They needed the Crypt and we needed their influence.
Strictly speaking, though, I don't answer to Miss Victoria... More so that I don't answer to anyone but myself and the Starry Crypt.
Her Story (III)
What's the matter, Snowball? What are you interested in this time?
Faria? It might look like an ordinary black box, but it's the key to the Starry Crypt, and only a Tantus Grave Keeper can use it.
The Crypt contains immense energy, and that's also the reason why the Tantus family revived it.
As the Guardian, I know much more about the Crypt, of course. Every side of Faria correlates to the Crypt's entrance. When someone decides to test my power, the mystical glowing dark plants in the Crypt will show them no mercy...
You seem afraid. That's cute... It's okay, Snowball, I'll never hurt you, no matter what.
Her Story (IV)
From the time of my birth, I have been bestowed the role of Grave Keeper. However, regardless of the power I obtained, that's not what I wanted. I have no interest in the Starry Crypt and True Order's secret whatsoever. I'm different from how I appear. I simply desire is a quiet life.
A lot of people call me "Bride of the Crypt," which bothers me on many levels. I don't want my fate to be tied to the Crypt. Since I was born, I've never had freedom. The obligation and power bound to me and there was no escape. If I violated the Crypt's rules, I would suffer the same fate as those blockheads—dragged into the murky depth of the Crypt by dark plants.
That's why I came here, Snowball. If possible, would you... help free me from the Crypt?
Because you're above those nincompoops, that's why I called you simpleton and not paramecia.
Oh, good afternoon...
It's a beautiful night out, simpleton.
The night is here.
I heard you were once imprisoned inside this Colossus. Is that true?
Three stories for three people, or three stories for one person? Is it one or is it three? Or maybe...
Sikare tells you a strange tale, but judging from both its contents and Sikare's attitude towards it, there seems to be more to the story than meets the eye...
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Those people look odd, but fortunately they don't bother me.
- Don't worry. I won't force them to think with their brains that are the size of a paramecium.
- Well, may the Truth bless you.
- Pathetic creatures that can't hold a candle even to paramecia.
- Lady Victoria is strong, but she is still far from being capable enough to peek into the secret of the Catacomb.
- Pact is as stubborn as her inflexible ring. I'm unlike her in this regard.
- Tranquil nights. It would be perfect if there is a slight breeze.
- There are too many noisy paramecia on this continent.
- It's such a big fellow, but it's so quiet when it flies. It is indeed a creation from ancient civilization.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Do you want to see the real catacomb, simpleton?
- Can't you perform your duties properly, simpleton? Fine, I'll help you.
- I'll hold them off.
- Is that the best you can do?
Unleash Chain Combos
- The breath of death.
- Goodbye, paramecia.
Active Skill is Ready
- Show yourself.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year.
Enter the Formation
- All I need is myself.
Aurorian Ascension I
- Faria is awoken.
Aurorian Ascension II
- I have secured the power of the Catacomb.
Aurorian Ascension III
- Maybe... I'll be able to break free from the crypt.
- Have you got nothing to do, simpleton? Wanna swap places? Come sit here.
- This is my true power.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- I stayed here only because I want to. It has nothing to do with you, simpleton.
- You're a simpleton, but you're different from those paramecia. That's probably why you can pilot the Colossus.
- Sometimes it serves no purpose to try to talk sense into those blockheads. Just give them orders.
- I'll never need the help of those paramecia no matter how difficult it gets.
- Can you smell the danger now? You'll have to be careful when you approach me from now on.
- Are you surprised, simpleton? This is my real power, but I don't care about it at all.
- The Tantus family has been responsible for guarding the Starry Crypt since ancient times. I have no choice but to inherit the mission.
- My power comes from my family, but what I am experiencing now... will become a valuable strength that belongs only to me.
- Many say that I married the Catacomb, but one day I will leave it with my own strength after my mission is completed.
- So what if they knew about my past? All they can do is sigh.
- I hope you won't always ask questions like those blockheads.
- Please don't put me with anyone. I like peace and quiet... Though I didn't say you should leave.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Stop greeting me all the time. Go do what you should do, simpleton.
- It's always so quiet in the morning, but it'll become really noisy once those blockheads wake up.
- Enjoy the dazzling noon sunlight by yourself, simpleton. I'm going to rest now.
- I want to enjoy this peaceful night, simpleton. Don't let any paramecia bother me.
Obtain an Aurorian
- I am Sikare, Keeper of the Crypt. Why do you look shocked? I hope the title didn't frighten you.
Receive a gift
- This doesn't catch my eye, simpleton.
- The Tantus family will remember your gift, simpleton.
Receive a gift you like
- Mmm, this is more like it.
- You... Thank you.
Release Active Skill
- Faria, open!
- Faria, release!
- Faria, be prepared.
Aurorian Trivia I
- The Tantus family is not a subordinate of the True Order. Instead, they are allies. You must be able to tell the difference.
Aurorian Trivia II
- Faria... It's the key to the Starry Crypt, and the Grave Keeper is the only one who can control it. You don't need to know much about this. I'll explain to you when I think it's necessary.
Aurorian Trivia III
- Since I was born, my mission has been to guard this catacomb until I die, or... am reborn.
The Captain's Entrance
- I'm not used to operating with others.