Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 525 / 844 216 / 326 1594 / 2466 Ascension 1 973 / 1509 370 / 554 2794 / 4260 Ascension 2 1659 / 2164 608 / 781 4668 / 6049
Roar of FuryActive
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
Deals 200% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 150% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 155% damage to 16 tiles in a radial shape.
Black Frost Sword
A pair of pitch black swords Istvan bought for Seleucid after he joined Istvan Gang. These two lightweight swords are said to be ancient relics, and are perpetually covered with frost. After receiving them, Seleucid soon mastered the art of dual blade swordsmanship.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
Dispatch Boost-1 hour to regain dispatch when deployed to the Dispatch Office.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Ugh, my claws are so itchy...
I gotta file them down on something...
*Scratch scratch scratch*
Huh? You're filing your claws down, too?
... Listen, I'm not a cat. I'm just doing this to maintain my combat effectiveness, that's all.
Sure, sure! You're not a cat, I understand/
And I thought I was the only one around here who enjoys scratching...
Vice gave me a nail file as a present, but I can't use it at all. Besides, nothing beats a good scratchin'!
You're right! Vice gave me a pair of clippers too, but they just don't feel right when I use them.
Scratching like this... It's the only way that works!
Ah! Then... Do you mind if I join you?
Not at all! Here, let's scratch to our hearts' content!
This is the best! Meow!
Replica Painting+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Replica of different famous paintings. Popular in Umbraton.
Crunchy Munchy Crunch+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A specialty from the wasteland. Straightforward people enjoy this unique taste very much.
Vintage Wine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Only certain tycoons in Umbraton get an occasional sip of this precious libation.
Tool Kit+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A box of tools for most crafting and repairing needs. A particular favorite of no-nonsense people.
A tall, strong warrior who often strides throughout Umbraton in full armor with a great sword. A man of few words, he has never taken his helmet off and prefers letting brute force do his talking.
Nickname: Roaring Darkness
Birthday: November 10
Fighting Style: Dual Greatswords
Roaring Darkness, real name Seleucid, is the best fighter in Umbraton. The violent brawler loves to let brute force do the talking and it's said that he likes to get into fights with others... Although he is quite insolent, he does listen to reason, a very uncommon quality in Lumopolis.
It's said that he came to this ship under orders. If you ask me, Seleucid is completely unsuitable to be a spy. I guess he asked for this mission because he heard rumors that many powerful people gather here...
Never mind, Seleucid has been behaving himself so far and even gives way obediently when he encounters the nobles of Lumopolis. Maybe Seleucid is here to search for something instead of spying. He's been mumbling something about a helmet recently... Maybe it has something to do with his Seleucid head?
His Story (I)
Peace, a very distant word. It seems like the boss here hasn't wandered on the wasteland before. You must know, during the Second Darkover Crisis, the world was in chaos without any rule or order! No order!
The Eclipsites ruined the lives of many, including me. If not for them, I would have been living in Zeda and might even have inherited the mantle of my family. However, those cursed Eclipsites ruined everything. Fortunately, I still have this great sword, which was forged for me by the Coalition.
I always feel like the Battle of Rosetta took place decades ago while it has only been ten years. Why do I feel like it was so long ago? The world is still under the impact of the Second Darkover Crisis, and the Eclipsites still roam about. I don't think of Zeda anymore. It'll be nice if I can just live peacefully in this dark Umbraton.
His Story (II)
Boss, we should be safe from the Eclipsites with this Colossus here, right? Maybe Zeda's fate would have been different if it had this during the Second Darkover Crisis.
Zeda wasn't a large town, but it was known for its hustle and bustle in the region—my parents were even some kind of nobles there. However, the Eclipsites changed everything...
After that, we lived the life of drifters for several years. My parents always reminded me that I was the last member of the Gray family... Hah, even noble families became beggars and robbers. We had nothing and had to fight fiercely for food and water.
But we didn't live that way for very long as the Eclipsites that escaped from the battle at Gold River Valley killed my parents. Fortunately, they managed to raise me before they were killed, giving me the chance to avenge their death.
His Story (III)
Okay, boss, you can stop being curious about my leopard head now. I already told you it's just a helmet... Are you trying to take my head off? Just give up, because you won't be able to.
Maybe it was because of my great hatred and thirst for power that I got the opportunity to discover this helmet. It granted me strength and this face at the same time. Perhaps it's a magical curse of some sort, but it isn't a big deal since I never really cared about my face anyway. Or it's just been so long that I've forgotten what I used to look like...
After that, my boss--I mean Istvan--invited me to join the coalition. I hated the Eclipsites, but I didn't want to join them at first because I was too used to my life of wandering. Later, with my courage boosted by this helmet, I challenged him to a fight. I'm sure you can guess what happened next. I was crushed! So I agreed to come to Umbraton.
But now, I think this place is great. Why? Spending time with the mighty and powerful is better than anything!
Come over to the cafe!
The Istvan Gang sent three letters to you and asked you to meet them with one of the letters. After recording all the information from your investigation, you make your final decision...
The Cafe has been turned on its head, as food from the pantry has gone missing. It turns out Seleucid was the first to arrive at the scene of the crime, making him a prime suspect...
Tap on the Colossus Room
- As screwed up as Umbraton is, it's the only home for many.
- I would have joined Rediesel Wrench if I hadn't met Istvan! Ha-ha!
- Where there's light, there's shadow!
- Turn dem all ta smithereens!
- There would be no Seleucid without Istvan. For that alone, I'd follow him to the ends of the earth.
- The two mutts? Rookies got many things to learn, many things...
- A good barbecue can solve any problems. If not, have another one.
- Face me if you dare. Only a coward would try stabbing someone in the back!
- This is a big one. Can I take it for a joyride to Lumopolis?
Interact with the Colossus Room
- So bored. I need someone to spar with!
- I have no problem with guarding, but don't ever use the term "house sitter"! Enough already!
- Again! Hey, I said "again"!
- Easy-peasy win, babies!
Unleash Chain Combos
- Slash again!
Active Skill is Ready
- Come at me if you dare!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year! Have a drink!
Enter the Formation
- Just follow me!
Aurorian Ascension I
- Isn't this the perfect chance to kill them all!?
Aurorian Ascension II
- I'm the number one fighter in the Istvan Gang!
- So bored standing around... Is there anyone or anything for me to beat up? If this keeps up, the guild guys are going to leave us in the dust!
- It's about time to replace these two swords!
- Alchemy Stars!
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- I'm bored. Spar with me, boss. What? You mean those ladies want to have a go? No thanks, I'd rather not fight women.
- The Eclipsites are nothing to be afraid of. I kill every one of them I see. Back in my tough days, I… Wait, what do you mean you're sending me to fight up front alone next time?
- I call you boss all the time, though no idea if that will anger Istvan... Never mind, the two of you can fight it out.
- Come! Anyone still unconvinced can duke it out with me! Just don't run sniveling back to your mama!
- People often tend to over-think everything. The only truth in this world is whether I beat you or you beat me.
- Don't mind my two great swords or the leopard-head helmet. I can eat normally and it doesn't obscure my vision at all. Now, stop asking irritating questions!
- These two swords aren't bad, but a little lightweight for me. When do I get a better, sharper, more powerful weapon, boss?
- How do you like my leopard-head helmet? It's not the original but a mod. Whoa, don't touch it! And don't rub it, either!
- I'll say it again, I'm not a big cat! Stop trying to lean on me all the time!
- Violence is my life. No way I'd survive in Umbraton without it.
- The boss' word is my command. Oh, I didn't mean you. I was talking about my boss back in Umbraton.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Since we're doing nothing, how about getting in some sword practice?
- I feel I should wash this leopard-head helmet sometimes, but I wonder if there could be an issue.
- I don't know if it's an illusion but I feel more energetic!
- Meow... Just felt the sudden urge to do that.
Obtain an Aurorian
- Are you in charge of this Colossus? Amazing! I shall call you "boss" from now on. I have a real boss, but that's my way of showing respect!
Receive a gift
- I'd rather you fight me than give this to me.
- There are no gains without pains! So tell me -- what do you want me to do?
Receive a gift you like
- This is exactly what I wanted! Hah! You do know me!
- This is exactly my taste! I'm too embarrassed to thank you!
Release Active Skill
- Bite the dust!
- Don't even think of escaping!
- Get ready to get hurt!
Aurorian Trivia I
- The leopard head is my helmet! I put it on by chance and couldn't take it off. Boss recommended using it as a personal style thing. Why not? I look cool with it.
Aurorian Trivia II
- Honestly, even if I could take the helmet off, I wouldn't. My face is much scarier—courtesy of the Eclipsites.
The Captain's Entrance
- Got to keep up with me!