Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 418 / 626 113 / 181 1200 / 1944 Ascension 1 750 / 1098 224 / 338 2246 / 3498 Ascension 2 1240 / 1569 390 / 497 3862 / 5042 Ascension 3 1773 / 2126 564 / 679 5568 / 6836
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 3
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
- Breakthrough 6
Converts the 4 nearest Red or Green tiles to Blue.
Deals 130% damage 3 times, assigned randomly to enemies within 2 surrounding clusters of this unit. When a target takes damage more than once, the damage from the second time forth is halved.
Deals 140% damage 4 times, assigned randomly to enemies within 2 surrounding clusters of this unit. When a target takes damage more than once, the damage from the second time forth is halved.
Deals 150% damage 5 times, assigned randomly to enemies within 3 surrounding clusters of this unit. When a target takes damage more than once, the damage from the second time forth is halved.
A special water wheel created by Sariel at peak power. It appears to be a burst of water, but in actuality extremely solid. Sariel believes its wondrous shape and color represent her different abilities: "Bi-color Wheel" and "Turbid Wheel". It does enhance both abilities.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
Prism FocusWhen deployed to the Prism Pillar, the extra Prism recovery rate +20% per hour.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
I've wanted to tell you about it but never got the chance...
Regarding that fight... I'm really sorry!
Yeah. The first time we met in Umbraton...
I thought you hated my thorns so I went off.
It was my fault, but you kept apologizing to me... I'm terribly sorry.
Did you think we were fighting?
I thought it was because the thorns were hurting you,
and when I tried to remove some of them,
I couldn't, hence the apologies...
Wasn't that the case?
Anyway, that was when I found out you are actually a very nice girl.
You didn't cry or anything, so I began to see you in a completely different light.
Replica Painting+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Replica of different famous paintings. Popular in Umbraton.
Bunnybear Plush+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians. Hand-crafted doll favored by romantics. It resembles both a rabbit and a bear. Creator unknown.
Vintage Wine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Only certain tycoons in Umbraton get an occasional sip of this precious libation.
Sunset Flask+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians It's very romantic to see the beautiful array of lights inside the flask in a dim setting.
Born in Illumina, she wandered to Umbraton in search of her grandfather. She is rather absentminded and often deceived.
Nickname: Murky Water
Birthday: August 2
Birthplace: Gannon City
Fighting Style: Bi-color Wheel, Turbid Wheel
Ever since boarding the Colossus, Miss Sariel has been fixated on the Master Control room and mumbling... Nothing I could make sense of, like "Why is the window an irregular hexagon? Looks so torturous..." "Why are the stairs crooked, why, why, why..." and other strange babbling that confused the heck out of me and %s.
When %s made a self-introduction to her, she stared at the hem of %s's shirt with a conflicted expression on her face...
What was wrong with it? %s did tuck at it out of nervousness and it did look messy... Could that be the reason? I have no idea.
Her Story (I)
Oh sorry, I was being rude. But I just couldn't bear seeing your hem out of place. Don't mind me, though, because it's not your fault that I have... What's it called again... Obsessive-compulsive disorder? I tried to correct it, but I guess it's hard to stop old habits because of my powers...
Oh, haven't I told you yet? I'm from Umbraton. The reason I came here? I heard there are Lumopolis people here. Yeah, on top of coming to help, I do have some personal agenda. I want to find someone from Lumopolis. Maybe you know the person?
But I believe we have time later for that.
Her Story (II)
About that certain someone from Lumopolis I mentioned? It has to do with my grandfather. He was a great man, and I admired him very much. He was a walking encyclopedia. No matter what I asked, no matter how bizarre or childish, he would have a thorough answer for me. He was very dear to me.
Then, he told me he had to go to Lumopolis and help a girl named Gabriel. I didn't want to let him go, but all I could do was wait. But he never came back. All I got was the news of his passing.
You guess it, the person I'm looking for is Gabriel. But it's not for revenge, of course. I'm just curious to know what kind of girl she is, why would my grandfather want to help her, and what happened to him.
Oh, sorry, I think I talked too much again. Until next time!
Her Story (III)
I thought of many ways to find Gabriel in Lumopolis. I heard Umbraton had people who knew everything, so I went there to see how I could get to Lumopolis. Turned out there were a lot of options, but every one of them boiled down to money. Lots of money. I could only try to make money so I could get to Lumopolis.
But, probably like Miss Sheol said, I'm a ditz. I tried many simple jobs like waiting tables, only to break the dishes or spill wine on customers... I didn't make money but lost a lot. I won't ever get to Lumopolis like this.
Oh, and I got cheated out of money, too. Hard for me to imagine people would do things like that. Fortunately, there's Miss Sheol... She's very nice. If she didn't offer me work and overlook my clumsy nature, I would've starved to death by now!
Her Story (IV)
I don't know if we talked about this before, but the reason I have OCD is because of my powers. I usually use "Dark Water" for attacking, but "Pure Water" for healing. Sounds useful, right? The problem is, if I wanted to keep attacking or healing, I must balance it with the other power. Otherwise, the murky water would confuse my mind and cause me to attack or heal at random.
It's okay if it's healing, but if it's an attack... No problem against an enemy, but big trouble if it's an ally. The powers likely made me irrationally focused on balancing everything in life perfectly, and before long, I had OCD...
It may also be because I'm not strong enough. If I get better, maybe I can control it, right?
I'm here. It looks safe from here.
What a lovely morning!
Good morning, Navigator! You awake yet?
Are you there?
Afternoon! I got a question for you...
A strange tape that allows people to see things they are thinking of? How will Tessa, Sariel, and Areia face this?
Sariel, who has gone to great lengths to investigate the mysterious death of her grandfather, would like to talk to you. So what does Gabriel, an Angel of Lumopolis, have to do with any of it?
Tap on the Colossus Room
- I don't like Umbraton, but I have no choice... I have to go through here to get to Lumopolis.
- Illumina is a great place. It's nice to see everyone working towards the same goal...
- I'm with Murky Water.
- Why do these things even exist...
- Areia's a mature child. She's really something. I want to help her as much as I can.
- If it wasn't for Ms. Sheol, I probably wouldn't have been able to survive in Umbraton.
- Cats are cute, especially the black ones! I just love their eyes...
- When I first arrived in Umbraton, I met a lot of bad guys who deceived me. I don't ever want to see them again.
- With this... I should be able to enter and exit Lumopolis at will...
Interact with the Colossus Room
- What can I do for you? I'd like to rest for a while...
- Me? I might screw things up. You'd better reconsider...
- Don't get too discouraged, okay?
- Phew... That was easier than I imagined.
Unleash Chain Combos
- I'll help.
- Hopefully this proves useful.
Active Skill is Ready
- I'm always ready.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year...
Enter the Formation
- I'll try my best...
Aurorian Ascension I
- The seed of chaos has sprouted.
Aurorian Ascension II
- My vision is getting blurrier.
Aurorian Ascension III
- Such irresistible impulse...
- I just want to have a good rest somewhere.
- Turbid Water's power has increased.
- Hmm? Alchemy... Stars?
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- These clothes are all waterproof so there's no need to worry that they may be affected by the energies. The only tricky part is probably the hair.
- I'm tapped out. Should I borrow some more from Ms. Sheol... But she's always leaning against the table, which annoys me.
- Life in Umbraton is rough. I'm beginning to miss my home in Illumina.
- I must find Gabriel to ask about my grandfather...
- I've recently found myself to be more skilled at using Murky Water. It's difficult to balance my ability to control...
- I should learn to fight the side effects that come with this ability. The problem is that nobody knows how it works. I can do nothing but sit by and let chaos soil my mind.
- You're a genuine child. I can feel it.
- I'll buy you coffee sometime... I assume you don't like bitter coffee, so I've prepared some sugar for you.
- Have you ever had this feeling before? The kind that makes you feel... that evil is gradually invading your mind and body. I fear I'm wasting too much time on things of no importance. I should utilize my power more efficiently! Ah... No, forget it.
- I had the room transformed so that it has a symmetrical structure. Now it's so much more comfortable to stay in.
- I didn't think it would be so spacious in the Colossus. I'm worried I might lose my way...
- Can I keep a cat? I'll take good care of it. Please?
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- It's time to work. Let me check if I've been commissioned to do anything...
- Good morning. So you're an early riser.
- Time for entertainment. Have we got anything planned?
- Staying up late is not good. Try going to bed early...
Obtain an Aurorian
- Hi, do you know Gabriel? The one who lives in Lumopolis...
Receive a gift
- Oh, thank you.
- Thank you. I'm so happy.
Receive a gift you like
- This is... Thank you.
- How did you know I like this...
Release Active Skill
- Be swamped.
- Sink into the abyss.
- Don't overexert...
Aurorian Trivia I
- I look up to my grandfather, so I want to know why he left home to help this Gabriel person...
Aurorian Trivia II
- Life was hard when I first came to Umbraton. All my money was swindled out of me. I can't imagine what would have become of me if I didn't meet Ms. Sheol...
Aurorian Trivia III
- I must become stronger to control my power and prevent my senses from being devoured by it again.
The Captain's Entrance
- I'm not captain material.