Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 464 / 772 174 / 281 1287 / 2178 Ascension 1 900 / 1418 326 / 505 2497 / 3995 Ascension 2 1563 / 2051 559 / 728 4384 / 5795 Ascension 3 2258 / 2782 795 / 978 6355 / 7872
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Deals 250% damage to 9 tiles in a square shape centered on 1 selected tile.
Deals 150% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
Deals 160% damage to 16 tiles in a radial shape.
Deals 175% damage to 2 surrounding clusters.
Though it may be an ordinary iron pipe, it can still be deadly in the right hands. Robyn can use her own Luminatics to form a sharp wind blade on this pipe, which can easily cut through the enemy's armor with terrifying power.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Prism FocusWhen deployed to the Prism Pillar, the extra Prism recovery rate +20% per hour.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Sorry, but... Could you not be so close?
Oh! I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to...
Is... Is this far enough?
Er... Never mind...
I'll just take a few steps back, too.
I-I could go stand in that corner over there!
Then I'll stand in this corner...
Ah, much better.
Whew... I agree!
Now then, I wanted to ask...
Sorry... I can't hear you too well from over there. What did you say?
C... Come again? We're too far apart...
(I still feel a lot more relaxed, even if we can't hear each other...)
(Never mind, it's probably better this way...)
Replica Painting+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Replica of different famous paintings. Popular in Umbraton.
Bunnybear Plush+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians. Hand-crafted doll favored by romantics. It resembles both a rabbit and a bear. Creator unknown.
Vintage Wine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Only certain tycoons in Umbraton get an occasional sip of this precious libation.
Sunset Flask+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians It's very romantic to see the beautiful array of lights inside the flask in a dim setting.
A member of the Spearows in Umbraton. A shy introvert, she sticks close to her sister, Dayna, while trying to survive in Umbraton.
Nickname: Phantom Breath
Birthday: January 4
Fighting Style: Light and Shadow
I had heard that Ms. Robyn is not good at communicating with people, but the situation in front of me is confusing even for me. %s is lying on the ground, meanwhile, Ms. Robyn, who just arrived today, is standing far away from him, apologizing to me while talking to the air.
Well, this isn't the time to get to the bottom of this matter. I lifted %s from the ground, only to find that %s had passed out. Beside me, Ms. Robyn seems to be mumbling: "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked %s to help me get the mail... I forgot about what we agreed on and knocked %s out. What should I do? Dayna..."
I think Ms. Robyn has a long, long way to go on the Colossus...
Good luck, %s.
Her Story (I)
O-oh, it's you. I'm sorry for knocking you out last time... You don't need to worry about me now, because I can get the mail and find my way on my own now...
Do you think that I don't really look that strong? Although that seems to be the case, and I have always relied on Dayna, I have no problem protecting myself...
Is it because my weapon looks unreliable? W-well, actually... I'm just not used to using violence. Before I came, Dayna kept telling me that it's okay even if I can't do it...
But if I want to get better...
Well, pointers would be appreciated!
Her Story (II)
Although Dayna is usually with me, this time, I want to summon the courage to try... to try not to make any trouble for Dayna even though I probably can't adapt to living on my own in a short period of time...
I-it's not that I can't handle being alone! I've been trying hard to m-make new friends on the Colossus, but I still... I mean... Hey, %s, can you not get so close to me? Ms. Vice will get distressed if I knock you out again...
Her Story (III)
I initially wanted to go to Lumopolis, but after that happened, I want to go wherever Dayna wants to go. To me, Mr. Istvan and Ms. Sheol are both kind people... Both Dayna and I would be dead if it wasn't for the Guild...
I don't want to go up there anymore... If Ms. Sheol doesn't mind, I'm happy as long as I can help the Guild... After all, the only place I can stay after experiencing that despair is Umbraton...
Of course... It would be much better if Ms. Sheol doesn't get so close to me suddenly...
Her Story (IV)
I can see clearly with just one eye... Yes, I can see very clearly, s-so stop trying to part my bangs. A-although I won't knock you out anymore, you just can't do that, because it's so embarrassing! Only Dayna has seen my face...
Dayna is... someone who is even closer than family to me... I don't want her to shoulder any extra burdens because of me. I can do these things myself. So, if I want to grow... I'm bound to have to make some sacrifices...
Huh? D-did you say you'll protect me? I understand... After that happens, if we get the chance... I'll show you the rest of my face hiding under my bangs.
Well... Can you help me get the mail? It seems like the Courier Union is here.
A productive day starts with a perfect morning, Navigator.
I've found that watching the sunrise on the Colossus is quite the experience.
I think... maybe we can be closer together tomorrow...
You seem to be with Dayna during the day a lot recently...
Are you... Are you there...?
S-Sorry to bother you...
Standing two meters away, you try to help Robyn pick a good gift for Dayna. No matter how you look at it, Robyn seems to have a strange taste for gifts…
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Even in a place like that... We gradually found a place to call our own.
- The living environment is better in Lumopolis... But neither Dayna nor I ever want to go back there again.
- The shadow is watching you.
- I'll kill the Eclipsites who killed my parents myself.
- Dayna is like family to me... I don't actually call her my sister, but... she's more important to me than a sister.
- I am grateful to Miss Sheol for taking care of me, but I hope she won't get that close to me next time... It feels a little suffocating.
- ...Things I like... Well, can I... can I say I like Dayna?
- I dislike anything that suddenly comes close to me... and I hate the Eclipsites.
- This Colossus... looks so white and clean... like somewhere we once wanted to go to.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- I-It's looking at me? Did it see Dayna?
- So you want me to watch over it? I get it. Relax, I've done this before.
- I lost... But... I don't want Dayna to know.
- The feeling of victory... It's better to get used to it.
Unleash Chain Combos
- Step aside.
- Stay away from me!
Active Skill is Ready
- Measuring done.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year, do you want to celebrate?
Enter the Formation
- Gotta bring the tube.
Aurorian Ascension I
- So... this is how power is gathered.
Aurorian Ascension II
- Dayna, I'm becoming stronger...
Aurorian Ascension III
- I don't care if I'm covered in mud... as long as I gain more power.
- ...you hardly get to rest... I won't let anyone disturb you... unless it's Dayna.
- Am I closer... to my target?
- ...Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Please... keep your distance from me... That would be better because I'm afraid I'll knock you out by accident... Sorry.
- Sorry, I think you should be able to take care of yourself... I'm not very good at that... and would be quite useless.
- Have... Have you been with Dayna a lot recently? She's so warm and friendly, always taking care of others... It's nothing, I just wanted to make sure.
- No matter what I turn into, I don't care what others think of me... It won't matter as long as they stay away from me... Eh? Why do I look almost the same?
- I'm no longer the weak and powerless child I used to be. Now I'm... you better keep your distance from me... Don't get too close.
- I... I know that I'll have to rely on my own strength to resolve my hatred one day... or maybe now.
- Sorry, I thought you were as rude as the people outside... but actually, you're much better than them... At least you know how to keep our distance.
- Well... I think you're a very powerful person and I know you'll become even more powerful. So... Do you want to visit Dayna and learn from her?
- We're similar in many ways... I think Dayna will agree with that. So, well... have you considered coming to Umbraton?
- Sorry, I don't know how to handle sharp weapons like this, and I can't... bring myself to do it when I'm face to face with someone.
- ... If I acquire power... I'll be able to end everything.
- Are you free? It won't take so long... Actually, I only wanted to ask you where Dayna is...
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- I also work part-time at the guild... Let me know in advance if you need any help.
- ... It's still too early to keep it under control... I suggest that we stay further away from each other.
- I'm done with the guild stuff. Are there shops that you want to go to...? Dayna and I will keep you company.
- Maybe I should bid you good night... just like what I usually hear, hah.
Obtain an Aurorian
- I am Robyn... I'm sorry, please don't get so close to me... because we are meeting for the first time. I think we should step back two meters before introducing ourselves again.
Receive a gift
- Is it really okay to accept this gift...
- I'll quietly take it, quietly.
Receive a gift you like
- What!? It's... You know what I like?
- This is... Thank you, I mean it.
Release Active Skill
- I can't stop... even if you beg for mercy.
- This is an exception. Watch it carefully!
- I can wait a little longer.
Aurorian Trivia I
- During those years... Maybe it was because things were so difficult that people became so indifferent, fighting with and trampling over one another.
Aurorian Trivia II
- Hunger and discrimination won't disappear with naive trust. All of us know this, and only by relying on our own strength can we survive...
Aurorian Trivia III
- She has assumed the burden of my hatred... But I must resolve this myself. I can't let her get involved in this... Dayna and hatred don't go well together.
The Captain's Entrance
- I need to fight? ... Let's bring Dayna along