Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 470 / 756 199 / 321 1565 / 2447 Ascension 1 888 / 1370 366 / 571 2805 / 4288 Ascension 2 1529 / 1982 624 / 817 4736 / 6134 Ascension 3 2213 / 2701 885 / 1092 6783 / 8285
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Teleports to any location and regenerates the team's HP for an amount equal to 250% of Philyshy's ATK. Increases Healing Factor by 10% for every enemy within 2 surrounding clusters of the target location.
Recovers the team's HP by 170% of Philyshy's ATK.
Recovers the team's HP by 215% of Philyshy's ATK.
Recovers the team's HP by 240% of Philyshy's ATK.
Darkchaser the Rapier
Though it looks like a walking stick, it is in fact made of the latest Illumina Tech. It can transform into a dagger, and can also be used to heal, alleviating the unstable emotions in Philyshy's heart.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
Vanquisher of DarknessPassive
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
ExplorerWhen deployed to the Exploration Office, increases MS readings recovery rate by 10%.
Hmm... These two are...
Patty & Patsy:
Ah? This smell, could it be...
Patty & Patsy:
It's a dog, meow!
I need to get out of here!
Patty & Patsy:
Hahahaha! Run away, cute little kitten!
Patty & Patsy:
I can't wait to chase you already
No, I won't run!
Don't think I'm afraid of you! I have Yumi...
Patty & Patsy:
I don't care what you have! Today, we're going to have a little fun with you!
Help! Save me, meow!
Ugh, my claws are so itchy...
I gotta file them down on something...
*Scratch scratch scratch*
Huh? You're filing your claws down, too?
... Listen, I'm not a cat. I'm just doing this to maintain my combat effectiveness, that's all.
Sure, sure! You're not a cat, I understand/
And I thought I was the only one around here who enjoys scratching...
Vice gave me a nail file as a present, but I can't use it at all. Besides, nothing beats a good scratchin'!
You're right! Vice gave me a pair of clippers too, but they just don't feel right when I use them.
Scratching like this... It's the only way that works!
Ah! Then... Do you mind if I join you?
Not at all! Here, let's scratch to our hearts' content!
This is the best! Meow!
(Philyshy) Ahh... The weather is beautiful... I could go for a nap... Meow...
(Baba Yaga) Is that a sleeping kitty over there? Let me go scare her a bit!
(Baba Yaga) Here, kitty kitty kitty... The big bad wolf's come for dinner!
(Philyshy) *Yawn* Great... What's for dinner...?
(Baba Yaga) We're having my favorite... CAT KABOBS!
(Yumi) Nyaa! Who's scratchin' me?!
(Yumi) What do you think you're doing, you jerk?! Were you trying to hurt Philyshy?
(Yumi) I'll bite yer ears off!
(Baba Yaga) Oh no! I gotta get out of here!
(Mia) W-Why did you bite me?!
(Mia) *Sniff* Did... Did Baba Yaga do something bad again...?
Pictorial Guide to Nature+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Illumina Aurorians. Intro-level book in Illumina Federation, with extensive pictorials for easy learning.
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians with childlike innocence. Loved by anyone who's a child at heart. It comes in five flavors and you can blow whistles with it.
Guide to Applied Science+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Illumina Federation Aurorians. Illumina Federation guidebook that teaches the reader how to apply science to deal with various problems.
Dibury's Map+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians with childlike innocence. Entertainment product for anyone who's a child at heart. Players play by verbal descriptions.
The Intel Chief of the Illumina Federation. She is usually gentle, approachable, and a little lazy, but her alternate persona is quite rebellious and even dangerous. She strayed into an Eclipsite community in the past and only survived by creating her second persona.
Nickname: Illusory Blades
Birthday: July 24
Birthplace: Gannon City
Affiliation: Illumina Federation
Fighting Style: Darkchaser the Rapier
At last, I met the legendary Miss Philyshy today. I've heard a lot of things about her from Officer Vivian, that she's a bit lazy, but peerless when it comes to collecting intelligence.
However, why was this peerless intel chief napping on the bridge right now? But I just couldn't disturb her sweet sleeping face! And those cat ears, they're just so darn cute! They would twitch occasionally and I wanted to touch them!
Ahem. I didn't, of course. I mean, I'm a captain and above such things, after all... *Whispers* Though I so, so wanted to... Maybe I'll ask Miss Philyshy next time when she's awake!
Her Story (I)
*Yawns* Oh, it's you! Nice to meet you! What? This isn't our first meeting? The times we met when I was asleep don't count. This is the first time we've met when I'm awake!
Your Colossus is so comfortable and sunny! It's a very nice place to sleep... Don't fixate on trifles like whether it is appropriate to sleep at the Bridge. To me, any place I can sleep comfortably is a good place!
I do often hear people talk about how amazing and reliable Philyshy is... but it's really tiring to work. If possible, I wish that all the Eclipsites would die off one day so that I can sleep anytime, anywhere!
*Yawns* Oh... I'm getting sleepy again. I... I'll take a nap first...
Her Story (II)
In the past, I used to have some weird dreams in that village that is now a ruin... The situation was quite urgent at that time and it was not the time to sleep, but I was just too sleepy!
You want to know about my dreams? They were all about weird stuff, but I can tell you if you really want to know. I think it was something that happened a long time ago. In the dream, I wore an exquisite dress and gorgeous jewelry and was sitting on some tall steps... I waited as some pious people prayed to me. They placed their heads on my knees while muttering to themselves... When night fell, I would kneel and pray for everyone in the village. I would pray for the end of the war, for the safety of our warriors, and for the flames of war to spare the village... But it seemed like my efforts were futile as the village finally fell into ruin because of the war. In the dream, I eventually stopped my futile prayers and turned to the Eclipsites...
Huh? What happened next? After that... *Yawns* I've said enough today. I'll tell you more next time.
Her Story (III)
Huh? You want to touch Philyshy's cat ears? I guess that's okay. I love cats because they're soft and warm, just like Yumi!
Yumi used to be my pet cat. She was very cute and was my only friend in my childhood! But she fell ill and died later on. I can't remember what happened back then, except that I was so sad that I kept crying, refusing to eat or drink anything.
Although I had opportunities to pick another cat as my pet later on, just the thought of experiencing all that pain again put me off the idea... If possible, I hope I wound never suffer from that again in my life. After all, I prefer living a relaxed life!
But Yumi has returned to me now. Although she is quite fierce, she's also a good kid... I'll cherish every day we spend together this time.
Her Story (IV)
What happened? Why are you so surprised? Of course I'm not Philyshy. I'm Yumi—don't forget my name, meow! Philyshy is asleep right now, so don't disturb her unless you have something important to tell her. I won't speak nicely or gently like her, meow!
Oh? You're curious about who I am? Hmm, you sure ask a lot of questions... but Philyshy wants me to be nicer to you... Argh! I'm not going to tell you who I am! I'll be nicer to you, but that doesn't mean I have to answer your questions.
Even though Philyshy doesn't want to admit it, I am here because she wants me to. As long as she still needs me, I'll continue to protect her, love her, and do everything she wants me to do... I'll always be here with her. Philyshy is the most important person to me, and I don't care what she thinks of me. If Philyshy wants me to disappear one day, I'll fall into an eternal slumber inside her...
H-hey! Don't look at me like that! You're dead meat if you tell her what I just said! I'll also make you pay for it if you try to bully her!
Navigator, are you there?
Huh? You've got some dried fish?
Ah, I'm sleepy, but I thought I'd come to say hello anyway!
Waaah... Isn't there any way I can take my strength down a notch?
Meow, I'm sleepy...
Meow, there's nothing quite like milk for breakfast!
Morning...! The nightstands in the room are awfully hard, meow!
Boo-hoo... I was awakened, meow...
Meow! So annoying! Where on earth are you?
Evening, Navigator. Do you dream in your sleep often?
Good evening... Meow, today was a real cat-astrophe...
Meow! Did you hear that ringing just now?
Navigator, are you resting, meow?
Navigator, you've caught up already, meow!
The courtroom? A trial? Is there a criminal in the Illumina Federation Support Division? What is the truth?
Whether it's Philyshy or Yumi, cheese seems to be their nemesis that drives them crazy. What did cheese ever do to them?
Philyshy flies into a sudden rage! You and Vice look at each other in shock—the source of her anger seems completely oblivious, and sits on the ground, licking his paws while meowing innocently.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Everyone at Illumina is way too serious about work, meow. They should slack off a bit sometimes, meow!
- I really envy winged creatures, meow. Especially those light feathers. Tee-hee!
- Splendor Illumina then, meow...
- Eclipsites, you say? They're stinky, meow. And don't pay much attention to personal hygiene, meow.
- Shhh! Keep your voice down. Officer Vivian has fallen asleep. She must be exhausted from work, meow.
- Officer Sharona's tail... It's not a toy, but I just can't help it, meow!
- I'm just gonna let you sneak a peek, meow! The legendary golden dried fish, my precious treasure, meow!
- M-meowhat? I have to run 800 meters? I definitely can't manage that. I can hardly run 100 meters, meow.
- It's so spacious! Can you arrange for me a room as well, meow? I want the floor to be covered with soft blankets, meow.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Oh, wouldn't it be nice if I could just take a short nap?
- Although I would not say no to you, I don't like dealing with troubles, meow.
- Oops! We failed.
- Huh? They're defeated.
Unleash Chain Combos
- I'll take a break when I'm done.
- This is over now, meow!
Active Skill is Ready
- I suddenly feel so sleepy.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Whoa! Is it a New Year already, meow?
Enter the Formation
- *Yawns* Is it starting, meow?
Aurorian Ascension I
- Are there any other ways to slack off, meow?
Aurorian Ascension II
- I want to walk briskly and listen to another voice.
Aurorian Ascension III
- A beautiful dream is about to begin, meow. Let Philyshy sleep for a bit, meow.
- The warm light, the cozy temperature, and the perfect environment... I'm so lazy. I don't feel like doing anything at all, meow.
- Meowuwu... I have become stronger again!
- Alchemy Stars, meow.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Ugh... Why does my hair look messy? Because it's too much work grooming it. It's very nice to touch though. Do you wanna touch it?
- The work of the intelligence department is so tedious and meticulous that it can be tricky at times, but there are perks as well. Like... Well, I'll tell you Vice's secret in exchange for dried fish.
- No! I won't do it if I'm being forced to do it, because I don't like to do what everyone else does. Aren't all cats the same in this regard?
- Oh no, what do I do? I seem to have become a little more powerful again.
- I'm very puny, but Yumi is the exact opposite. I know that Yumi has been protecting me... even though we can't meet.
- Go to bed, Philyshy. When you're awake, you'll see lots and lots of dried fish piled up in the room, meow. There will be no Eclipsites, meow. Nor Eclipses, meow.
- Eh? Written in my psychology report are stuffs about Yumi and the fact that I love sleeping. Hey... I'm well aware of that okay? I'm a cat after all.
- You think you can bribe me with this cheap canned fish? And such cheap caviar? You have got to be kidding me!
- Did Yumi come out just now? She's a lonely child. If you happen to run into her, please treat her nicely. Me? You can treat me however.
- Have you seen my hat, meow? Oh, no, I forgot about it again, meow!
- Maintaining hygiene is key, meow. Be sure to wash your hands and gargle often, meow. And if possible, keep to social distancing, meow.
- Here, it's a puzzle about desires, meow. Can you guess what I want, meow?
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Afternoons are simply wonderful! How nice it'd be if I could just take a short nap, meow! Eh? I'm not thinking about slacking, meow!
- What? Have you never witnessed morning crankiness, meow? That Vivian! I can't believe she set 10 alarms for me. Damn her, meow!
- It's briefing time again, meow. But I haven't done anything yet, meow.
- So sleepy... I'm losing it, meow... Nom, nom, so many fish, so many, meow...
Obtain an Aurorian
- Huh? Introduce myself? Can we skip that, meow? It's too troublesome. I just wanna catch some Zs, meow. I worked late into the night yesterday and am just... too... tired... to...
Receive a gift
- Mm, ah, let Philyshy sleep for a bit, meow.
- Huh? I should thank you? Alright... Thanks then, I guess?
Receive a gift you like
- Meow? You got a gift for Yumi too? That's brilliant!
- Meow! We've wanted this for a long time! It's meowvellous!
Release Active Skill
- Meow! Stop! Don't move. Let me take a break, meow.
- Meow! You're all so stupid, meow.
- Ugh, my eyelids are getting heavy...
Aurorian Trivia I
- So what if I pray and work hard with all my might? What can that accomplish? I think I might as well sleep, meow.
Aurorian Trivia II
- I actually have a teeny wish, meow... There was once a cat that kept me company, and my only hope is that it would come back to me, meow.
Aurorian Trivia III
- As long as Philyshy wants, I'll always be me, Yumi, keeping her away from sufferings and fulfilling her wishes... I can do anything for her, except for meeting her in person.
The Captain's Entrance
- Okay, okay. I got it, I got it.
As Philyshy curls up in bed wearing her fuzzy pajamas, she falls into a deep sleep and dreams a beautiful afternoon dream. In this dream, Yumi is beside her, hugging her and stroking her hair—like a little personal heater, warming her heart and taking her back to simpler times.