|ATK (Min/Max)||DEF (Min/Max)||HP (Min/Max)|
|Ascension 0||500 / 785||208 / 314||1654 / 2577|
|Ascension 1||912 / 1391||359 / 537||2907 / 4459|
|Ascension 2||1540 / 1991||591 / 759||4869 / 6331|
|Ascension 3||2212 / 2697||826 / 1007||6921 / 8493|
Deals 150% damage to 13 tiles in a diamond shape centered on 1 selected tile.
Deals 140% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 155% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
This trident is owned by both of the duo, but is usually used by Patsy, as she is naturally gifted at controlling it. When wielded by Patty, she only uses it to jab at her enemies. But although it can take out her opponents quickly, it can also harm her companions and must be used with caution.
Hmm... These two are...
Ah? This smell, could it be...
It's a dog, meow!
I need to get out of here!
Hahahaha! Run away, cute little kitten!
I can't wait to chase you already
No, I won't run!
Don't think I'm afraid of you! I have Yumi...
I don't care what you have! Today, we're going to have a little fun with you!
Help! Save me, meow!
Hmm? What a familiar scent...
(Patty) Shh! See that big dog over there?
(Patsy) I see it, I see it!
(Patty) Why don't we sneak over and scare him a little?
(Patsy) Okay! Let's do it!
Hmph, the scent is getting stronger... It's slowly approaching me...
Guess I'll have to play along.
You two scared the living daylights out of me!
(Together) Hahaha! Didn't see that coming, huh?
Yep... I never saw it coming...
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Replica of different famous paintings. Popular in Umbraton.
Common Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A specialty from the wasteland. Straightforward people enjoy this unique taste very much.
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Only certain tycoons in Umbraton get an occasional sip of this precious libation.
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A box of tools for most crafting and repairing needs. A particular favorite of no-nonsense people.
New members of the Istvan Guild in Umbraton. They're always hyperactive, so please watch out!
Name: Patty & Patsy
Nickname: The Cerberus
Height: 4'8" and 4'9"
Birthday: March 26
Fighting Style: Houndfire Possession, Dual Synchronization
I should have known that things wouldn't be that simple from the moment Istvan asked them to join us! As you can see, they are demons.
No, no, no, I'm not talking about that cute gadget on their heads... Hmm... How should I put it? Patty and Patsy are indeed really cute, and they have fluffy tails and teeth as sharp as a dog's. If you just look at their appearance, they look like harmless angels...
Ahem, they would be even cuter if they didn't use their cuteness and Trident to threaten %s to feed them delicious food every day...
What? You want to stroke their tail? I advise you not to try it unless you want to find out why Patsy wears a muzzle...
Oh, it's you! Puppy! What? You're not called Puppy? Whatever. I'm going to bully you anyway, so it doesn't matter what I call you! Hahahaha!
Patty and Patsy both hate the Eclipsites because they taste bad and smell disgusting! However, the boss said there's a lot of good food and fools to make fun of here! That's why Patty and Patsy have come to help you kill those Eclipsites! Hahaha!
No matter what, the boss is still the boss—that big guy looks like he can feed us well all the time! All the idiots of the Guild listen to him, so he must be the boss. That's why we have decided to follow him!
Whether it is on the surface or in Umbraton, any place with food is a happy place! Hahaha!
Patty's fangs itch all the time, so she likes to bite people! But Patty is a good doggie who listens to Patsy! Oh? You're asking me why Patsy needs to wear a muzzle if she doesn't like to bite people?
We may be dogs, but this is a mask! After we arrived at Umbraton, we had to bite people with our fangs to get food because we couldn't just pick up something to eat! Although we joined the people of the Guild later, Patsy was already used to biting people and would hurt the people of the Guild by mistake. That's why the boss gave Patsy a mask to wear!
If Puppy dares to mention the muzzle again, I'll let you know exactly why Patsy is wearing one!
Patty and Patsy just love playing hide and seek! The loser gets bullied, so Patty and Patsy never lose!
Why? Because you don't have a dog nose, so you can't catch us! Hahaha! Our nose is able to sniff you out no matter where you hide! It was so fun playing hide and seek with the boss back then! We could find the boss immediately no matter where he hid himself! That's why he had no choice but to let us join the Guild because he promised to let us join if we won!
We love to play hide and seek with that expressionless person the most! Hahahaha! It's a little boring though, as he can never find us. However, he likes dogs and always gives us delicious food! That winged person said that's what friends do. Does that mean you're our friend too? Hahahahaha!
Puppy, look! That gloomy man is staring blankly at our tails again!
That person told us that we must go up there because there are better food and cleaner accommodation up there! Also, that's where Patty and Patsy's father is! What's a father? Is it tasty?
However, there are foods here that don't need to be cooked with hound fire here, as well as fools we can play with whenever we want to! That's why we like Umbraton! We have no idea what a father is, so we don't really feel like going up there!
Of course, Patty and Patsy will always be together! In the past, Patty couldn't stop crying because she couldn't find Patsy. We have to be together even when we play hide and seek! Also, two noses are better than one! Hahaha!
What? Do we miss our mother? What does miss mean? Does it taste good?
It's more fun to play with you than missing our mother, haha!
- Morning! - Woof!
It's noontime, woof!
The Istvan Gang sent three letters to you and asked you to meet them with one of the letters. After recording all the information from your investigation, you make your final decision...
Remembering the time you played hide-and-seek with Patty and Patsy, you recall them singing a strange, even disturbing song... But after hearing it, you remember feeling reassured, as well.
- Someone once said,
- That place has the life we're looking for.
- We don't care too much about the "life" part,
- What we're "looking for" is more important!
- Floating in the sky...
- A clean place with food!
- The place where that person wants to go...
Doggies are watching you!
- Eclipsites have a foul taste to them.
- They're terrifying in bunches.
- Just a few is fine, - Annihilate them all!
- We can't eat our friends...
- But we can still chase after them!
- Especially that flappy crow...
- Now that's a fun friend to chase around!
- That gloomy person...
- Sure loves dogs!
- He may not show much emotion...
- But he's a good guy!
- We like eating food,
- Teasing others,
- Our tails and devil horns...
- Oh, and dog-lovers!
- Doggy haters are bad people!
- Can't stand the smell of blood!
- This is great!
- It's so roomy inside!
- We can run around...
- Play hide-n-seek...
- Hey, can we chew on that?
- I bet we can!
Hey, did you bring us anything good to feast on?
- What are we?
- You get another chance to get it right!
- Yes, imp gatekeepers! Muahaha!
- Not fun at all!
Look at the goodies we found!
The tails are up!
- Year of the Dog!
- The fire grew bigger!
- Our noses worked better!
- Boost to the power of imps!
- Boost to the power of Hell!
- I see it!
- The gate to Hell!
- It's right here!
- So bored.
- What should we do for fun?
- Run, Puppy, run, we're coming after you! Muahaha!
- The power of yumminess!
- Can't tell Patty from Patsy? Then remember this!
- Patsy will poke your butt!
- Patty will gnaw at your hand!
- It's good as long as we have food.
- Nothing else to worry about.
- Feelings? What are those?
- Taste any good?
- Quick! Show us how you eat them!
- We're imps.
- Hence the horns.
- We're puppies.
- Hence the tails.
- We have a Trident, hence we want to hurt you!
- Hound fire, hound snout.
- We have these abilities because we're doggies.
- Isn't that normal?
- Oh, that's right, you wouldn't know cause you don't have a tail.
- Hell-fi-re is burning up, burning up, burning up♪
- Hell-fi-re is burning up, run off, Puppy♪
- The gate to Hell is open. - Actually, it's been open since a long time ago.
- But we're the gatekeepers. - We won't let out what shouldn't be out!
- Let us torment you!
- It's non-negotiable!
- When we tormented Istvan...
- He didn't have much to say, either!
- Patty and Patsy can't leave each other.
- Our hearts would stop if we did.
- What about Puppy?
- Let's make Puppy's heart stop, too!
- Are you afraid of Hell? - If you ever fall in...
- Just call our names. We'll open the gates and bring you back.
- Let' our hide-n-seek begin.
- Three, two, one!
- WE'VE FOUND YOU! Muahaheheeewooo!
- Patsy has a tail.
- Patty also has a tail.
- Where's Istvan's tail?
- I've never seen it.
- First, light the hound fire!
- Then, raise the imp's pitchfork!
- Lastly, chase Puppy!
- Beware of cute pups.
- Welcome in!
- And once you do come in, we'll chase the hell out of you!
- Puppy is here!
- Awake already?
- Can't tell without a tail.
- Poor thing.
- Hungry. - Want more to eat.
- Puppy's made of flesh. - We can chew on that!
- So sleepy... -Puppy's here!
-Now what? - Let's play with Puppy for a bit!
- Who's Puppy?
- Puppy is our puppy...
- Who's going to be the puppy? You, of course! Wheee!
Show you the pitchfork?
- Doggies are perfect for hide-n-seek!
- No matter where you are...
- As long as you leave a scent...
- As long as you're alive...
- We'll find you!
- You can get food anytime in Umbraton!
- Just let the Guild people catch you.
- Then pester them for food!
- They have to give you food, no questions asked!
- That's when we learned how to use hound fire.
- Cooked food upsets our stomach less.
- Even the tiniest creatures can survive.
- As long as they have the strength and will to make it!
- Let the imps lead you!
- Let's go!
|EXP||Bonus (Not stackable)|
Unlocks new Files and Dialogs
Unlocks new File
Unlocks new Dialogs
Unlocks new File
Unlocks new Files and Dialogs
|1. HP increased by 200.|
|2. Increased by 25+5%Basic DEF.|
|3. Increased by 200+5%Basic max HP.|
|4. Active Skill Enhancement: Changes Active Skill to Preemptive Strike. Available upon entering combat.|