Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 395 / 601 111 / 180 1022 / 1602 Ascension 1 715 / 1060 223 / 339 1887 / 2862 Ascension 2 1197 / 1523 386 / 495 3201 / 4119 Ascension 3 1717 / 2067 562 / 679 4612 / 5600
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 4
Selects 1 tile (including Abyssal Tiles) and places 1 Paper Crane on it while converting this tile to Green. The Paper Crane will disappear after teammates pass through.
Deals 135% damage to 8 tiles in an X-shaped and inflicts 1 stack of Bleeding status for 2 rounds.
Deals 135% damage to 16 tiles in a radial shape and inflicts 1 stack of Bleeding status for 2 rounds.
This special piece of red paper contains mysterious power and is telepathically linked to Pasolo. According to Pasolo, it allows her to see her dead parents and brings her great strength.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Dispatch Boost-1 hour to regain dispatch when deployed to the Dispatch Office.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Gold Scarab+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to True Order Aurorians. Ancient scarab encased in amber. The True Order believes it holds mysterious power.
Bunnybear Plush+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians. Hand-crafted doll favored by romantics. It resembles both a rabbit and a bear. Creator unknown.
Oracle Scroll+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to True Order Aurorians. Scroll containing inscrutable revelations. Many secrets will be revealed should True Order members decipher it.
Sunset Flask+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians It's very romantic to see the beautiful array of lights inside the flask in a dim setting.
Originally a desert nomad, she later joined the True Order. Her abilities involve controlling magical scraps of paper in battle. Though she often comes across as being quite timid, she firmly believes in the existence of souls.
Nickname: Written in Blood
Birthday: August 28
Birthplace: Rediesel Desert
Affiliation: True Order
Fighting Style: Scarlet Letter
I wasn't actually on duty on the day Pasolo arrived at the Colossus. I heard that the corridors were filled with scraps of paper when she came in, and it took the Fireflies ages to pick them all up. She apologized, more than once, and said that she would help clean up. But she ended up making even more scraps of paper everywhere...
Anyway, it took her quite a long while to settle in, and then she asked if there were any books with happy endings on the Colossus. I assumed that must be her excuse for doing something else, so I casually asked her some questions and soon found that she was from the True Order. Perhaps she received orders to come here and explore the Colossus... Her appearance is undeniably conspicuous, and she garners the attention of almost everyone who lays eyes on her.
However, Pasolo is actually a pretty good person and doesn't seem to have any ill intentions. So, if she wants to come here and read some books, she's more than welcome... Besides, she promised not to get paper all over the place again.
Her Story (I)
I'm so sorry that I got scraps of paper all over the corridor... I-I'll make sure it never happens again.
As you can see, %s, I got pieces of paper all over me. My horns, my skirt, and even my wristbands are all made of layers of paper. Those bits that look like bloodstains... Well, that's not really blood—it's actually just a substance that appeared after I mastered the ability to control all this paper.
These pieces of paper have been with me since I was a kid. Originally, they were pure and indestructible—they couldn't be ripped or torn. They are fire- and water-resistant, and they can jump and spin at my command. My dad said that they somehow possess Luminatics... So a lot of people called them "Magic Scrolls". Maybe that's why I can control them so easily. See... they can even dance!
Ah! N-Navigator, please rest assured—I won't get paper scraps everywhere again... I promise.
Her Story (II)
Vice told me you guys have been to the Rediesel Desert before, right? But you seem very pale... Does that mean living in a Colossus for a long time will make people turn all pasty?
Ah, don't get me wrong, Navigator. I'm not judging the way you look... Well, you see, I've been tan since I was a child, even after I left the desert. I guess the tan is here to stay.
Although it's unbearably hot during the day and freezing cold at night, life in the desert is actually a lot of fun. For example, I journeyed deep into the desert with my parents this one time to search for ancient ruins, and we found a whole bunch of useful things to trade with the Rediesel Wrench! And you can also do fun stuff like planting cactus, catching lizards, and digging for Sandworm eggs!
Navigator, if we go to the Rediesel Desert in the future, could we... stay a little longer? I haven't been back there in so long, and there's so much I want to see...
Her Story (III)
Running around the desert with my parents and having all kinds of fun... Those days were the best days of my life. If it weren't for those Eclipsites, I never would've left Rediesel Desert.
But that was already ten years ago... I didn't realize until recently that those Eclipsites were probably just a fraction of the Darkover Army... But for a family of scavengers like us, wandering from place to place, they seemed like a boundless wave of evil...
It was a moonless night. My parents had just set up the tent when several Eclipsites surrounded us. I heard my parents calling for me to run into the tent, but... I was too scared to move... Until an Eclipsite charged at me, and my dad struck it down. My dad hugged me, and then... Everything went red... Blood red...
I can't remember what happened after that... I just remember that after burying my parents, I was covered in red paper, and then I left the desert...
Her Story (IV)
See that special piece of paper? The one with a pattern that looks like two people on it? I call that one "Resurrection".
That's because I believe we each have a soul. What do you think, Navigator? Maybe you believe in something different... I asked Vice what she thought, but she didn't agree at all... Oh well... she has never seen a soul, after all.
But I have.
The souls of my parents are on that piece of paper I call "Resurrection". They're not gone, they're just living in this paper for now. In the still of night, I can often see them and hear their voices through this piece of paper. It's like they're asking me to take care of myself... But, but... I have been taking care of myself. What I need to do now is resurrect them, so that they can come back to me...
That's why I joined the True Order. They know a lot about this kind of strange stuff, so when it comes to souls, I'm sure they'll be able to help me find some answers...
D-Do you like little donkeys, Navigator...?
G-Good afternoon, N-Navigator...
N-Navigator... Would you like to have lunch with me?
Tap on the Colossus Room
- I heard Lady Victoria could fulfill the wishes for many. That's why I joined The True Order.
- The desert where I lived is Rediesel Wrench turf, but I didn't always get to see them.
- May the Truth bless you.
- I should color my paper red with Eclipsite blood.
- I must thank Genevieve for me joining The True Order. I admire how outgoing she is.
- The man who's always smiling is well-learned, especially in the field of spirits.
- Oh, how I long to see a big happy reunion... It's been a long time.
- So the scientists and their so-called rationality are always right?
- What a huge fellow! It must have a soul, right?
Interact with the Colossus Room
- They will not taint this place...
- Can I be here? Am I in the way? No? Great...
- Fall back, everyone!
- Phew, we won.
Unleash Chain Combos
- Be ripped apart!
Active Skill is Ready
- The paper flattened out.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year.
Enter the Formation
- Let me join in too...
Aurorian Ascension I
- A maelstrom of sheets of paper...
Aurorian Ascension II
- A stack of sheets is stronger than any armor.
Aurorian Ascension III
- I'm getting closer to resurrecting them.
- I'm sorry! I'm not slacking off, just bored... That's why I was playing with the papers.
- Hey, the paper is lighter.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Sorry, sorry, give me a moment, just a second...
- I wasn't crying, just that I dreamed about my parents last night.
- A lot of people in Rediesel Desert salvage scraps for a living. Collecting junk if you don't want to be nice. I was one of them.
- Shouldn't I show more courage? A lot of people called me gutless.
- Father said this memo came from Lumopolis. It has Lumina. That's probably why I could control them.
- Resurrect, that's the name of that Scarlet Letter. It's also my wish... to resurrect my parents.
- It feels very nice here, like home.
- My parents, they have names... Nesludov and Macelona.
- My parents didn't die. Their spirits are still with me... on that Scarlet Letter.
- Is there anything about spirits in the Colossus?
- Is there a book with a living happily ever after ending here?
- I cleaned the Colossus with the papers. I'm not meddling, am I?
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Do you have a lot of work today? Let me know, I'll help you out.
- Good morning, Navigator. Anything you have to do?
- Mind if I watch the night sky here?
- Oh, you must rest when it's necessary, Navigator.
Obtain an Aurorian
- I'm Pasolo. These papers followed me here. They won't get in anyone's way...
Receive a gift
- Thank you...!
- How can I thank you...?
Receive a gift you like
- Can I really have this...?
- It's been a long time since anyone treated me like this...
Release Active Skill
- The power of the stack!
- They are here!
- Let me!
Aurorian Trivia I
- See my skin? It's dark from spending my childhood in the Rediesel Desert.
Aurorian Trivia II
- I wouldn't have left the Rediesel Desert if it wasn't for the Eclipsites, and my parents... wouldn't have died.
Aurorian Trivia III
- The Scarlet Letter contains the spirits of my parents. I can even hear them calling my name sometimes.
The Captain's Entrance
- Me, leading?