Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 386 / 563 121 / 192 1018 / 1562 Ascension 1 676 / 973 235 / 356 1846 / 2761 Ascension 2 1109 / 1389 403 / 517 3098 / 3961
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
Swaps elements between any 2 tiles.
Green Horn ImpactChain
Deals 140% damage to the 2 nearest enemies.
Wooden Antler & Emerald Staff
Ophina was born carrying a turquoise stone. As she grew up, this turquoise became brighter and brighter, and as it did, the power of the Lumina within it grew in intensity, forming a mysterious link with the huge emerald horns on her head. Ophina inlaid this turquoise on her staff, and now uses it to guide the Luminatics within her.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Prism FocusWhen deployed to the Prism Pillar, the extra Prism recovery rate +20% per hour.
So frustrating... this pair of horns is just growing bigger and bigger.
If they can be slightly smaller, even just a tiny bit...
Why smaller? Isn't it the bigger the better?
When you run into danger, you can just headbutt your way through it using your big horns!
Hmm? Is this what you think?
Yes! If a wolf comes, and you have a pair of big horns, you'll be able to send them flying!
Ah... So you are afraid of wolves as well?
As well? Are you afraid of them too?
Yea... They'd appear in a pack, and they'd howl...
That's right! Hyenas are terrifying too!
Yes! Though I've never seen them... but for some reason, I'm really scared of running into them.
Yea! Whenever I think of wolves and hyenas, I want to dig a hole in the ground and escape!
Dig a hole huh... then it's better if you don't have horns. With your horns, you won't be able to fit into a hole...
But you can just ram them with your horns! Trust me, next time you run into a wolf, just ram it!
It's... it's better I don't run into one...
Ice Crystal+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Northland Aurorians. Crystal of a snowflake at the moment it was formed from water. Northlanders believe it holds powerful magic and love to collect it.
Bunnybear Plush+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians. Hand-crafted doll favored by romantics. It resembles both a rabbit and a bear. Creator unknown.
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Northland Aurorians. A very precious colorful gem discovered beneath a rainbow, believed by Northlanders to bring lasting good luck.
Sunset Flask+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians It's very romantic to see the beautiful array of lights inside the flask in a dim setting.
An innocent and cute Fae from Northland Pine who is clueless about the ways of the world. She often becomes nervous when she doesn't know what to do, observing situations with cautious curiosity while giggling adorably. She has a pair of precious Gemstone Horns and has been carefully protected since she was a child.
Nickname: Emerald Horn
Birthday: February 3
Birthplace: Northland Pine
Fighting Style: Emerald Staff, Antler Bash
If it wasn't for the oversized horns, Miss Ophina would look every bit like a typical sheltered daddy's girl.
I remember when %s and I went to take her into the Colossus, we could hear a girl shrieking in a panic before we got to the bridge. %s reached her first, and all I heard was %s screaming! I hurried only to see %s unconscious on the ground, next to a girl with huge green crystal horns who was busy apologizing and mumbling "What should I do now? Oh, I've done it this time! I should have told you not to touch my horns..."
Looking at the pair of giant horns, I figured the Queen of Northland was right, this girl needs help...
Her Story (I)
Hello! This is my first time seeing a Colossus. I didn't expect it to be this massive...
This is my first time leaving home since grown up. As you can see, I have these huge horns on my head... making it really difficult for me to do anything, and I always end up causing trouble for others when I go out. So, I've decided to just stay at home... Either way, Louise will sometimes come to tell me stories.
Speaking of my horns, they used to be so small and lovely, just like the small horns of the elves in fairy tales! Who knew that they would grow bigger and bigger until they became like this! I don't want this to happen either... It'll be hard for me to stand on my feet if they keep growing bigger. I'm sure I'll have to trouble Her Majesty if that happens... What should I do...
Her Story (II)
I looked forward to going on adventures when I was still a child and my horns were still small! Louise would come over and play with me back then, and she would tell me interesting fairy tales! There were brave dragons, ferocious monsters, and invincible heroes in the stories! Do you think stories are real or basically fictional?
I couldn't wait to see the outside world at that time... Fields covered in flowers, rushing streams, and a blue sky, they are all real, right?
I can't wait to see everything! I would probably have been on an adventure by now if it wasn't for that incident... What happened? I'll tell you later.
Her Story (III)
After I grew up, I tried to leave the Northland to go on an adventure... On that day, I was prepared for everything and had gathered the courage to leave the Pine. As I was about to leave the pass, I actually encountered Eclipsites! I was completely useless in a fight back then and had these heavy horns on my head... All I could do was try to escape, but my horns were simply too heavy. I started gasping for air soon after I began running and couldn't protect myself from those Eclipsites... Surely you know what happened next. Eclipsites hit my horn and knocked me out. The last thought on my mind before I lost my consciousness was my first adventure...
After this, I no longer dared to, and had no way to, leave the Northland. These Green Crystal horns continue to grow larger as I grow older. I need to find out a solution, or else my body might not be able to support these horns in the future...
But I've encountered you now. I heard that you have read many books. Maybe you know a way to make my horns smaller... I'm also looking forward to going on a new adventure... Do you think it's possible?
Are you busy, Navigator?
Good afternoon, Navigator!
Navigator, you should get some sleep!
To improve her relationship with the others aboard the Colossus, Ophina has begun rigorously training herself to allow other people to touch her horn. In order to make progress, she needs a helping hand from the Navigator.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Cover the treasure up to protect it from turmoil... So that it'll become shiny after a long, long while.
- The giant city can float in the sky without support despite its weight... That's so incredible!
- Heh-heh... For the North!
- Eclipsites... How horrible. If they surround you, you gotta run!
- Be careful not to bump into Nepolis' mirror, or else she will get angry.
- Heh-heh... To be with Noah is great fun... I don't need to worry about tumbles with the little snowman around!
- Heh-heh... You may not be able to tell, but... I'm a pretty good tailor!
- You cannot do things that are forbidden! Otherwise, you'll be severely punished!
- The Colossus is gigantic... it's even bigger than my house! You used to live here alone? Did you feel lonely?
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Ahhh! Don't touch my horns!
- Such an important position... Better next time? Huh? Do I have to? Should I sit or stand? Should I... glow?
- I'm very sorry... I'm just not cut out for it...
- D-Did I really do it? It worked?
Unleash Chain Combos
- Green gem!
Active Skill is Ready
- Erm... I'm about to glow!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Heh-heh... Happy New Year to you!
Enter the Formation
- I ca-cannot bump into others...
Aurorian Ascension I
- Glowing stones? Oh! Those are my horns!
Aurorian Ascension II
- Look at what I've found! Beyllos!
- These are not horns but removable branches. See? Hmm... Ha! Gotcha there, didn't I?
- The horns... have grown? No way...
- Heh-heh. Alchemy Stars!
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Let me help you with those chests. What's in there? All kinds of materials? Never mind, I'm strong enough to carry them, heh-heh!
- Once, I accidentally bumped into Her Majesty the Queen and she said I broke her magic barrier or something... I wonder if she was upset...
- If you want a gem, you gotta accept its weight... But I never wanted horns this big! They used to be tiny and cute... but now...
- Stare into this green light if you want to relieve your eyes. Oh, wait! Let me adjust it a bit! Just one moment!
- Let me think of the best... oh right! The snow, the pines and May breeze in Northland. May you revive and prosper!
- Please, it's not polite to ask the weight of my horns... Oh, and please, you can look, but please refrain from touching!
- It seems interesting to be with you!... It must be so! Heh-heh. It's okay. I'll just watch.
- I have a shining star on my forehead... You don't? Actually, I wanted to give you one when we first met!
- Fresh snowflakes... Do you want to taste it? It's cold and... Yes! Noah created them!
- Please... Don't touch my horns... They're dangerous. Both you and I will be in danger!
- What should I do? That seems nice, but this seems nice as well... I'm torn!
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Are you heading off, Adventurer? Oh! It's okay. I'll just be right here.
- My head always feels so heavy in the morning when I wake up... Really heavy.
- Welcome back. Do you have a minute? I'd like to ask you some questions.
- Hmm... Are you always so energetic? How do you manage that?
Obtain an Aurorian
- Are you the fabled Adventurer? What a wonderful coincidence! Oh, sorry! I-I am... How should I introduce myself?
Receive a gift
- Wanna move this away? Huh? It's not heavy at all.
- Oh, that's for me? Then I'll move it away!
Receive a gift you like
- I can have this? Thank you!
- Heh-heh... I see. This is a gift! I like it a lot!
Release Active Skill
- I promise you! Green light!
- May lady luck be with you!
- You may look, but absolutely no touching!
Aurorian Trivia I
- They can't keep on growing, but they are... What if they get heavier and heavier...?
Aurorian Trivia II
- I once lived in a stone city surrounded by snow and green pine trees. I only got to see the outside world after I met you!
The Captain's Entrance
- What? This... Hmm... What should I do now...