Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 472 / 774 222 / 349 1831 / 2668 Ascension 1 907 / 1413 394 / 607 3024 / 4432 Ascension 2 1573 / 2050 661 / 862 4879 / 6206 Ascension 3 2282 / 2795 930 / 1145 6854 / 8280
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Gains 8% of Noah's HP as Shield for every Blue tile for 1 round.
Deals 130% damage to 1 row.
Deals 130% damage to 3 rows.
Deals 145% damage to 3 rows.
Hope & Frozen Shards
This was the first ice crystal Noah made using her own Luminatics. It has a very special shape, and even after she learned to skillfully make more advanced ice crystals, she decided to keep this unique keepsake. During a certain adventure, she found that this ice crystal had changed, wielding the power of "Hope" to greatly enhance Noah's combat effectiveness.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Prism FocusWhen deployed to the Prism Pillar, the extra Prism recovery rate +20% per hour.
Space DesignWhen deployed to the Bridge, furniture increases Mood by an extra 2%.
Today's story is a cute fairy tale, all the way from Northland!
I wanna hear, I wanna hear!
Once upon a time, there was a lonely little boy. Every day, he wished for a friend.
I like friends, too!
One day, he came across a little girl who had gotten lost.
The boy begged the little girl to stay, and so she did.
They're just like us!
But in Northland, children who lose their way... Turn into ice sculptures.
The next day, the little girl was nowhere to be seen. All that was left was an ice sculpture...
That's so sad...
And so, the little boy could only keep playing with the ice sculptures in the forest.
Well, at least she can keep him company...
But when the sun comes out... The ice will melt, and the kids will be free to play again.
Ice Crystal+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Northland Aurorians. Crystal of a snowflake at the moment it was formed from water. Northlanders believe it holds powerful magic and love to collect it.
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians with childlike innocence. Loved by anyone who's a child at heart. It comes in five flavors and you can blow whistles with it.
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Northland Aurorians. A very precious colorful gem discovered beneath a rainbow, believed by Northlanders to bring lasting good luck.
Dibury's Map+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians with childlike innocence. Entertainment product for anyone who's a child at heart. Players play by verbal descriptions.
A Northland lad with magic powerful enough to cover the whole region in wintry frost. Just like the snow and ice she creates, she's unimaginably pure and transparent.
Nickname: Glacial Core
Fighting Style: Glacial Astrology
On that night, as the Colossus landed on a clearing in the forest, the radar detected a foreign object within range of us. Everyone was on alert and prepared to fight at the drop of the hat when a white thing rushed toward us from the distance, shouting: "Ice cedar trees!"
We noticed that the person heading toward us was a girl on a huge sleigh, so we quickly put down our weapons to avoid any unnecessary misunderstandings. The girl rushed in front of us and started preaching to us angrily. As she spoke, we started to subconsciously lower our heads in shame. It was indeed our fault that the stern of our ship crushed the nearby trees.
The theme of Ms. Noah's admonition was the importance of ice cedar trees to the environment.
Her Story (I)
Why do I fight? Naturally it's because I love this land and want to help others!
Since I can remember, my happiest time was my traveling days. Bethlehem, Her Majesty, give me permission to travel. She was such a kind person!
The first place I went to was an unnamed settlement in the Northland. It seemed like everyone was scared of me because I was carrying a large object made out of snow and ice. They were reluctant to let me into their homes and wouldn't listen to my speeches, so I just played with the snowflakes on the snow. The people there were all kind-hearted though, as they came out to see how I was doing after two whole days and nights worrying I would catch a cold.
The reason I want to help others is that everyone else helped me in the past. What I want to do now is to help everyone fight against the Eclipsites and survive the Darkover. How do I help them? That's simple—Eliminate their enemies!
Her Story (II)
The most important piece of luggage for me is a gift from those people. Although I can't remember the details clearly, I can go anywhere as long as I have it.
Look at my huge ice sword. I made it with that gift. I think you call this gift a sort of power here. Although this huge sword looks frightening when it is swung, there are still many who like it! It only takes a little light energy to make it go swoosh through the air, and it's so useful when I fight the Eclipsites!
Hehe, although it might sound like I'm boasting, people have started to call me the Shining Gem of the Wasteland because of how magnificent my fighting moves are with my huge sword and ice crystals.
It's so embarrassing. You're not allowed to call me that!
Her Story (III)
Although I used to alternate between being awake and asleep a lot, recently I feel that I'm sleeping longer and longer, and that the world will have changed again every time I wake up! It's so annoying! But I do feel more energetic after I wake up!
Her Majesty the Northern Queen tells me every time that I have to hide myself well before I sleep as I'll be in danger when I'm asleep. So, whenever I need to sleep, I find a place where no one can find me and freeze myself—it's like playing hide and seek!
The last person who found me was the Northern Queen! As for the time before that—that's a secret!
Her Story (IV)
I know a lot about the Northland! What do you want to know? Maybe I can tell you. Or, do you want me to tell you a fairy tale?
A long, long time ago, when this was a sun-drenched land with plains and mountains, the wind would carry a floral scent, birds would fly over the mountains, fishes would jump out of the lake, and there would be rain and rainbows, as well as storms and lightning strikes. All living creatures would be smiling...
Huh? Do you want to know what story I'm telling you? Well, all these things appeared in my dreams! I can't help thinking that the world should have been like this a long, long time ago, but I can't remember it clearly... Maybe it's because I've slept for too long.
I heard that you need my help!
Knock knock! Let me knock your door and listen to your voice.
Yo, Navigator! Nice to meet ya!
Hey Navigator, you awake yet?
It sure is cold today!
Good afternoon! Wanna go on an adventure with me?
You consult the self-proclaimed "Know-It-All" Noah regarding the data on Aurorian abilities. She uses her powers to give you a set of supposedly flawless data, but the truth is far from it...
Noah, who had come to help you clean up, turned out to be a neat freak and spent most of the day wiping the same part of the wall because of a small stain. As a result, you decided to try it yourself.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- I remember the arching rainbow and the falling rain, as well as the softened land!
- From now on, I'm going to see many places! First the Cloudward, then the Undercity!
- For the North!
- Scumbags who destroy the environment are unforgivable! Don't be afraid! I won't let them harm you!
- Ever heard about Louise' stories? They are incredible, and pretty much right!
- Every time I dance with my mini snowman, I can feel that she's a little envious.
- I like helping people and I like anything that shines and sparkles! I'm just a simple girl.
- I don't dislike anything, but I can't tolerate actions that damage the environment! They need to be taught lessons!
- This is your home, isn't it? I can feel them... Your yearnings and hope...
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Twinkle twinkle icy star, how I wonder what you are!
- It seems like putting fine timber to petty use, but I don't mind. I will keep an eye on your efforts in protecting the environment!
- Darn... Didn't have the chance to use the celebratory ice flowers...
- We work well together!
Unleash Chain Combos
- The northern winds!
- The piercing snow!
Active Skill is Ready
- FREEZE THEM ALL!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Let us travel together in the coming new year!
Enter the Formation
- Heading out for an adventure?
Aurorian Ascension I
- A banquet of snow and magic!
Aurorian Ascension II
- Ice crystals shall bloom!
Aurorian Ascension III
- Let ice crystals shine and brighten the whole galaxy!
- Now we have more leisure time, wanna play with my ice crystals? Be sure to keep yourself warm!
- Oh! I like that! Again! Again!
- Alchemy Stars!
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- I like it here! I'm gonna carve a life size Colossus out of ice! Wait... That's actually a bit difficult.
- We have a duty to protect the environment! In Northland, exploitations like this will be severely punished by Her Majesty the Queen!
- I'm gonna carve Vice's face on a biiiig ice ball! Think she's gonna be mad or surprised?
- I've never embraced ice like this before... It feels... different. Let's build a snowman?
- Look! I can see rainbow in the ice crystal... This is not a phenomenon we get to see everyday!
- Let's go, snowman! To the colorful dreamland, where rainbow and sunlight awaits us!
- There are a lot of unrealistic guys up in the Northland, you know? Like... *ahem* I didn't say anything!
- Interested in my greatsword? Here, I'll show you its back. It's interesting too!
- I have many stories. Stories of ice crystals, stories of snowflakes. Promise me that you will keep it secret, and I shall tell you.
- Is the equipment here waterproof? Do you want me to make it snow just for you?
- Can I just play with the ice crystals? Just the small ones! I promise not to cause any trouble!
- Look, an ice boat! An ice cedar tree! And an ice miniature of... you!
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Yo! How about an adventure on ice? You carry your backpack, and I'll bring you along!
- Morning! Morning! How are you feeling this morning? I feel great!
- C'mon! You're right on time! Come dance with the mini snowmen!
- We can make a campfire and cuddle together. I'll tell you a story, and you'll tell me one.
Obtain an Aurorian
- Listen up! Cedar trees are crucial to Northland because they help to hold back snowstorms... Though it's mainly thanks to Her Majesty's magic...
Receive a gift
- Thanks... But is that it? Nothing more interesting?
- Thanks! I'll treasure every gift, however mundane, as long as it's from you!
Receive a gift you like
- Oooh! I like it! I think even the Queen would like it!
- I LOVE IT! Words cannot express how much I love it!
Release Active Skill
- The elves of snow and wind!
- Noah is here!
- For Mother Nature!
Aurorian Trivia I
- The Queen said that I could start traveling, so out I went, with my backpack, and I met many good people on my journey.
Aurorian Trivia II
- A long long time ago, many people had left. That day, that month, that year, amidst the rainbow.
Aurorian Trivia III
- The journey is filled with freedom, dreams, smiles, and promises that I made with everyone I hold close to my heart.
The Captain's Entrance
- A great new adventure! Let's go!