Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 424 / 633 139 / 208 1152 / 1807 Ascension 1 757 / 1110 251 / 368 2105 / 3206 Ascension 2 1251 / 1584 421 / 531 3567 / 4605 Ascension 3 1788 / 2145 597 / 716 5129 / 6245
Spring of UtopiaActive
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 3
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
- Breakthrough 6
Converts 4 nearest Red or Yellow tiles to Green.
Deals 135% damage to 1 row.
Deals 140% damage to 3 rows.
Deals 145% damage to 3 rows.
Northland & Lake Mirror
This huge mirror is a relic of Northland, which can produce mysterious illusions. Known as the "Northland Mirror", it is indispensable to Nikinis. Not only can she use Luminatics to make the mirror float, she can also channel Lumina through the mirror and her flowers to destroy her opponents in battle.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
Starlight OmniscienceWhen deployed to the Starlight Chamber, increases Heartstone production efficiency by 10%.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Hey, you! Hold it right there!
The sea in that mirror... Could it be...?
You mean... Lake Mirror in Northland?
Lake? No, that's no lake...
That's a big, beautiful ocean, with a trail of jet-black snow on top...
I have no idea what you're talking about...
But that's Lake Mirror right there, and that black part is my sister's shadow.
We're always together, day and night.
Even if all of Northland melted, we could never be apart.
Then that ocean... Maybe I'm just seeing things because I'm so tired...
I often lose myself in the mirror...
Hey, is that Northland?
And if I'm correct, that's Lake Mirror?
Ah, it's the Eclipsite hunter.
Glad to meet you. Have you been to Lake Mirror?
Which Northlander doesn't know Lake Mirror?
My parents took me there when I was young.
That was a long time ago, but I miss it a lot.
I see the lake in your mirror. You must have a special connection to it.
That's where my older sister lives.
Where I never wanted to leave.
Yes, the lake always holds special meanings to Northlanders.
Ice Crystal+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Northland Aurorians. Crystal of a snowflake at the moment it was formed from water. Northlanders believe it holds powerful magic and love to collect it.
Silver Oak Bell+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Compact, light, exquisitely sculpted silver bell believed by sophisticated folks to be a good luck charm.
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Northland Aurorians. A very precious colorful gem discovered beneath a rainbow, believed by Northlanders to bring lasting good luck.
Daybreak Crystal+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Rare ore that shines in different colors under different intensity of light. A present among nobles.
A beautiful and prideful girl from the Lake Mirror in Northland. With only fragments of her memory, her past is unknown to her. She lives an otherworldly life like the white daffodil. The mirror she carries around is said to be the source of her power.
Nickname: The Geminos Mirror
Birthday: January 9
Birthplace: Lake Mirror
Fighting Style: Northland Mirror
The Colossus passed by a lake area not long after we took off. At that time, we saw something gleaming by the lake and thought someone was trying to catch our attention with a light signal. Upon closer investigation, we realized that was an elegant and beautiful girl in a white dress checking herself out in a mirror. When she looked behind her after noticing that we were watching her, we were all shocked when our eyes met. Now that I think about it carefully, given how big the Colossus is, it would actually be more difficult to not notice it passing by.
By chance, Ms. Nikinis joined us on the Colossus later on, and I heard it was to find her lost memories. After she arrived, our first impression of her was that she was a mysterious and unapproachable existence. There's even that observation incident... Sigh, I think it's more difficult than ever to strengthen the relationship with her.
Her Story (I)
I live at Lake Mirror before coming to the Colossus. It was quiet and pristine, much like the lake where I first encountered the Colossus. It had never had a single ripple, no white deer had ever drunk from it, no snowbird had ever skimmed on its surface, no falling leaves or tracks had ever contaminated its depths. The towering rocks blocked the light and heat from the sun, and the lake was surrounded by perennial snow. The lake was like a mirror embedded in white snow, and it looked untouched by humans. I could sit there, day after day, as long as I'm with my sister.
However, since Her Majesty has assigned me a new mission, I must complete it. There is no other reason for me to come here besides that.
Her Story (II)
Do you like white flowers? White lilies—yes, these are white lilies sent here by my older sister, Nepolis. If you like them, I can let you watch them from the distance for a while.
You must have noticed the existence of my sister. We have always been together since we were born. She doesn't like to talk to strangers, so she usually stays in the mirror. Don't provoke her as her temper isn't as good as mine. Also, don't say that she's gloomy behind her back, or else I can't guarantee what'll happen next.
Her Story (III)
The Northern Queen told me once that my parents died because of the Eclipsites. My reason and my sense of responsibility told me that I should use the Northland Mirror, a relic of an ancient civilization, to guard the peace of the Northland. I cannot escape from this past, even though I have no memories of my parents nor know how I feel about them.
I even returned to the house where we used to live in at Lake Mirror. Everything should have been familiar to me, but it still felt foreign to me. I tried to piece together the fragments of my memory, but to no avail.
This space should belong to me, yet I don't feel any sense of belonging.
Only my memories of the Northland Mirror feel real and give me a sense of security...
Her Story (IV)
I dreamed of my sister, Nepolis, when I slept in that frozen cave. She walked out of the Northland Mirror covered with lilies and stroked my face, telling me that the moment was approaching and that it was time to wake up. To wait for the arrival of eternity, I have guarded this frozen city with the Northland Mirror.
I have had the miraculous ability to control the Northland Mirror since the moment I woke up in the cave. Only I know that it is my pledge with the mirror that has made it possible for me to connect with my older sister in the mirror...
I guess that's fine too. My sister and I will continue to guard this frozen continent until that moment arrives.
Looking for me?
Navigator, do you know what a white tulip means in floriography?
Not surprised to see YOU here...
Is this the power I seek? It's nothing like what I imagined...
Shall we spend this afternoon together...
The flowers I sent you... Are you taking good care of them?
Good evening... Seems like you haven't rested yet.
Where are you?
Forget it if you're about to take a break...
You asked Nikinis if she could give you some flowers to calm your nerves. As you requested, Nikinis prepared a lot of fresh flowers for you... except she seemed to have misunderstood the quantity you need...
You found Nikinis, who ran away from a party, deep in thought and staring at the water alone by Lake Mirror.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Northland is the only place where we can survive, especially for my sister...
- Following the instructions of Her Majesty the Queen, I will watch over Lumopolis carefully with my mirror.
- For the North.
- There's no need to comment on them. Those ordinary yet harmful substances have no chance of breaching the Northland.
- She is the Northland itself and shelters everything pure. This is also why I admire her.
- Although she is a little noisy, the Queen has said that it's a good thing since she livens up the Northland palace.
- White flowers, leisure time, fresh clean smells...and my sister.
- I dislike anything that isn't clean, the mentioning of such things disgusts me.
- It's hard to find such a pure white color. I can tell that you cherish it.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Do you like the White Narcissus? I'll let you watch for a little longer then.
- From the look on your face, I don't feel like I can say no to you.
- Geez, clothes are soiled.
- Is this not the perfect outcome you desired?
Unleash Chain Combos
- May there be peace and quiet.
- It should be peaceful and quiet to begin with.
Active Skill is Ready
- The Northland flowers are blooming.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- I guess I'll wish you a happy New Year.
Enter the Formation
- Get it over with.
Aurorian Ascension I
- What's clearer? The past or the future?
Aurorian Ascension II
- The fate of two worlds shall be connected!
Aurorian Ascension III
- I've finally crossed the far dimension.
- On a relaxing day, even the sky is bluer than usual!
- I'm waiting for more flowers to bloom.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Is it urgent? You don't look like you're here for anything official... If that's the case, please allow me to excuse myself first.
- Is what you're talking about right now really that important? You're... too close to me...
- Self-discipline is a great virtue. What I mean is, can you try not to touch the mirror or the petals?
- Once upon a time, the White Narcissus always stared at Lake Mirror... Well, where was the other flower? What flower was it?
- The flower of the Northland and the mirror, two reconnected worlds—which side is real?
- The White Narcissus is in full bloom again. We are twin mirror images, and we will live on from the ancient fable and continue our story.
- If it doesn't happen naturally, then it'll become a struggle for us both. Is that what you're wishing for?
- You may gain slight favor from me, but nothing else, are you satisfied with that?
- If we manage to find ourselves again one day... my only hope is that you'll also be in my new memories.
- Keep your distance and watch what you say and do. If you do that, my sister will be slightly more accepting of you.
- Don't tell me you need me to praise you?... Let me think about it.
- I feel a little uneasy... like a small stone falling into a lake.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Hmm? Have you any business related to me?
- Ah! I see, your strength …you're an early riser.
- I heard the sound of you returning, so it doesn't need to be made such a big deal out of. That's all.
- It's quite obvious that you've disturbed me... So, rest earlier.
Obtain an Aurorian
- Don't behave rudely, and don't complain that Nikinis didn't remind you. Geez, everything outside the Northland is so barbaric.
Receive a gift
- I shouldn't have expected anything from you... Hmph.
- It is an expected gift, so I didn't look forward to it.
Receive a gift you like
- It's actually pretty good? I'll take it.
- This... It's quite good this time. Well, thank you then, I guess.
Release Active Skill
- Wither and bloom—
- These are the spring blossoms of heaven—
- I don't need you to remind me.
Aurorian Trivia I
- I lost my memory and any sense of nostalgia at the same time. From then on, I care not for the world outside.
Aurorian Trivia II
- Time will not rewind the fallen flowers nor my love.
Aurorian Trivia III
- The Northland guards the secret of the world. The sealed memories of the White Narcissus will be the last warning to the continent.
The Captain's Entrance
- To say it once, and only once, that's how we do in Northland.
A lake as clear as a mirror, its ripples cascade into the horizon at a single touch. Nikinis leans forward, wrapped in a warm winter shawl and a snow-white fishtail gown. At this moment, she should have been the belle of the ball, as beautifully radiant as the Aurora above, but she chose to come to Lake Mirror alone. Cold, dark, and far from the bustling crowd and bright lights, this is a silent paradise that belongs solely to her and her reflection.