Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 415 / 600 124 / 203 1092 / 1648 Ascension 1 713 / 1026 246 / 378 1932 / 2865 Ascension 2 1162 / 1457 426 / 551 3203 / 4083 Ascension 3 1651 / 1967 617 / 752 4575 / 5521
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 4
Converts 4 tiles in a cross shape to Blue.
Deals 155% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 170% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
Chest of Command
Ms. Blanc always has a white suitcase accompanying her. It's said that it contains mysterious weapons, while others say that it contains the various eye-accounts that Ms. Blanc had recorded. However, no one has ever seen this suitcase open...
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
- Ascension 3
BackpackerWhen deployed to the Resource Station, increases the Carrier's production efficiency by 10%.
Space DesignWhen deployed to the Bridge, furniture increases Mood by an extra 2%.
I beg your pardon, but why do you carry that special case with you every day?
Because I'm a professional, of course.
A professional woman must be elegant at all times, and this case contains everything I need to remain so.
I see... Can I ask, what exactly do you need to remain elegant?
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't tell you that. After all, what lies in this case is top secret.
Secrets are usually related to Truth... Are you a member of the Order, madam?
If that's how you must understand it, be my guest.
It's true that a professional woman must be elegant.
Excellent. It seems that Truth has found another follower.
(Well... I'll let him believe so, if he wants.)
Hello, there! Do you require a private guide?
Um... I... I want to go to...
Just let me know where you would like to go.
I may be the Lumopolis Guide by trade...
But I can help you find your way anywhere, even on the Colossus! All you have to do is to ask!
(She's so kind... I'm even more embarrassed now...)
Now then, my cute little lizard friend, where would you like to go?
I'm nothing like a lizard! I don't crawl on my belly everywhere I go!
Are you really calling me a lizard? You want a taste of my grenades?
Then come get some! I got plenty to spare for you!
Getting lost... Seems to be the least of her problems...
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Lumopolis Aurorians. Thin, delicate sheet of silver as light as feather. A favorite in Lumopolis.
Silver Oak Bell+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Compact, light, exquisitely sculpted silver bell believed by sophisticated folks to be a good luck charm.
Gilded Lumamber+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Lumopolis Aurorians. Lumamber packaged in gold. The primary gem of high-society Lumopolis.
Daybreak Crystal+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Rare ore that shines in different colors under different intensity of light. A present among nobles.
A calm and elegant woman, she acts as a guide for newcomers to Lumopolis. She stays composed even in catastrophes, hinting at an extraordinary past, but when asked about it, she merely settles for a mysterious smile...
Name: Ms. Blanc
Nickname: Lady of Excursion
Birthday: November 4
Fighting Style: Code of Guidance
I am very honored to write this profile for Ms. Blanc. I read her file before meeting her, and she was listed as the Guide of Lumopolis. During missions, she has shown to be calm, elegant, and able to deal with anything with ease. She always remained collected no matter what happened. At a glance, it is clear that Ms. Blanc is someone who has seen all the world had to offer!
Fellow team members and I wondered if there was anything in the world that could unsettle Ms. Blanc, but she overheard our conversation by chance. Instead of getting upset, she calmly explained that she's used to seeing and dealing with all sorts of oddballs and anomalies in Lumopolis. Her composure was due to these experiences. She's my role model and it seems I still have a lot to learn from her.
Her Story (I)
You seem to have some questions about the change in my attitude? Although I've joined you, it's currently my rest hour, and I am not obligated to answer your questions considerately... Fine, it's my professional habit to be passionate, especially when I'm working. Since you have such a strong desire to learn more about me, let me tell you then. After all, you can't get this information from anywhere else.
As the Guide of Lumopolis, I faced various challenges every day, such as difficult outsiders, troublemakers, and those who came to challenge me. But I'm already used to all of this. If I can't persuade them with words, I'll just do it with violence... Oh, no, no, no, I'm not implying that you're causing me trouble, so please don't get me wrong.
Her Story (II)
You sure have the nerve to ask anything, but a lady's age should still be a secret. Given your sincerity, though, I'll make an exception and chat with you regarding the popular bloodline legend... The answer is very simple, and there is nothing to be surprised about. The only thing that hasn't changed is my appearance. It has nothing to do with being immortal. My appearance will still wither when my time is up. I've only been able to preserve my looks because I put a lot of effort into maintaining them, completely unlike those angels of Lumopolis.
As for my body, or should I say, my organs... It is undeniable that I have become much weaker since leaving the battlefield. That's why I retired early and took this job as the Guide of Lumopolis. Luckily, there are many ways to protect a place, and keeping a silent watch over the city is one of them.
Her Story (III)
I used to be a Nightwatch like Nadine. However, the difference between us is that it was my destiny since birth.
To be precise, my destiny is not to guard the city lord of Lumopolis but Lumopolis itself. To me, whether or not the city still possesses the light is much more important than who the lord of the city is. Shush—you should keep this quiet and between us.
I am not like your average nightwatches. At that time, I was called Ms. Rot because my white dress would be dyed red with blood after every battle.
Why do you look so surprised? Don't worry, I wash my dress every day to remove all the bloodstains.
Her Story (IV)
I had thought this is where my journey would end.
That day, my comrade-in-arms prayed with tears one last time for me before draping a scarf representing death over me. I thought I would disappear like that and that my name would be engraved on the monument of heroes. Unexpectedly, when I woke up, I still had the strength to remove the rubble covering me. I survived, but when I looked up at Lumopolis, I thought maybe it was the reward for defending the floating city.
I still remember the starry sky that night... It was sublime, and also the first day of my rebirth. From then on, I was Ms. Rot no longer, but Ms. Blanc.
And my new purpose is to continue defending this city and bring it new hope.
Hello, tourist. I am Blanc. Your ticket is ready.
Do you have any plans for the afternoon?
It's quite late now. Are you still working?
The night breeze is quite chilly.
Good evening. How's your night going?
Schwartz disappears for one hour every week. What does he do during this time?
You're curious about Ms. Blanc's "Guide" identity, but never expect to pique Ms. Blanc's interest in your Navigator status. Thus begins a round of juxtaposition.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- I've seen the guidance of White Night rising. From now on, watching over this land is enough for me.
- The truth has no guide. Those who seek the truth will experience Aphantasia-like symptoms.
- White Night up high.
- Tour guides and warriors lead on different paths. As for them, I have another righteous path in mind.
- The Lord's dedication to Lumopolis is the best return for those who offer their service.
- I'm very honored to share the same family prestige with that madam.
- Allow me to introduce to you the stability and discipline within our coffee and tea each day.
- I hope you will stay away from those who are unruly and of course, things which disrupt order.
- I once heard rumors about you and the colossus. Getting to meet you now is truly an honor.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- A seat has been prepared for everyone on the Colossus. How can I help you?
- I'm familiar with all the places here. So, where do you want to visit?
- Oh—I'm truly sorry...
- I'm not tired at all.
Unleash Chain Combos
- Please stay in line.
- Please don't push.
Active Skill is Ready
- Where is the wayward tourist?
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year. May the new year bring you good tidings.
Enter the Formation
- Do you need a guide or a warrior?
Aurorian Ascension I
- I'm a guide below the high wall.
Aurorian Ascension II
- I'm a beacon in the mist.
Aurorian Ascension III
- I'm the true face in the city of purity.
- So you do know when to take a break, huh? I always find time to take a break, too. Want some specialty coffee?
- The navigation map has been expanded.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- It's my occupational habit to be passionate. I hope you won't mind. This way, please.
- It keeps feeling like there's something missing on the wall behind me. Oh, I know! It's the modern remastered version of the Woman on the Suspension Bridge.
- The Swan Lake, the Royal Cathedral, the Hanging Tower of Mt. Lakhbin... Which one should I introduce first?
- I know everything about Lumopolis by heart. I am familiar with all of the neighborhoods, and I respect every speck of dust.
- The secret of an elegant lady? It's all in my suitcase. You can't just open it though; these are all little secrets of a lady.
- Having walked through the bright path and brushed past the darkness before dawn, I'm Miss Rot as well as Miss Blanc. Welcome to White Night!
- Did I miss a strand of hair? Please excuse me, I must remain elegant despite working round the clock.
- Ms. Rot? I'm getting nostalgic. Sometimes when I think of the bygone days, I find my life incredible.
- I have experienced everything that happened in Lumopolis. But now, I feel like I'm just a spectator.
- Hmm, the vanilla aroma gives it such a unique flavor. Coffee is always the answer.
- As a professional lady, it's essential to have proper postures and a graceful appearance.
- Do you need a private tour guide? Is there somewhere you'd like to visit in White Night?
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- I'm at your service today! With my most sincere smile, of course.
- Good morning. You can set off at any time. We're all ready for you.
- My job isn't done yet. Come this way, please.
- Don't worry. I'll be the guide in darkness every once in a while.
Obtain an Aurorian
- Are you lost? I'm here, don't worry.
Receive a gift
- Are these office supplies? You are too kind...
- As usual, you're too kind.
Receive a gift you like
- This is certainly essential to a professional tour guide!
- This is incredible! This is exactly what an elegant lady needs!
Release Active Skill
- Please look over here. This is the famous scenery!
- We're here, everyone!
- Ask me anything!
Aurorian Trivia I
- I'll fulfill my duty as Lumopolis' tour guide, but please stay focused, or else you may fall behind and get lost.
Aurorian Trivia II
- My knowledge of Lumopolis didn't merely come from familiarity, there were also...unforgettable memories. This city, just like its residents, is striving to live.
Aurorian Trivia III
- I've put away my fangs from back then. All I'm doing right now is enjoy the rare stability. A lady still cares about her privacy, though, so please promise me you won't ask too many questions.
The Captain's Entrance
- We have another exquisite guide this time!