|ATK (Min/Max)||DEF (Min/Max)||HP (Min/Max)|
|Ascension 0||511 / 822||164 / 251||1390 / 2007|
|Ascension 1||955 / 1479||294 / 440||2304 / 3341|
|Ascension 2||1629 / 2121||493 / 629||3701 / 4679|
|Ascension 3||2343 / 2873||696 / 843||5202 / 6253|
Deals 88% damage 8 times to 1 selected tile within 3 surrounding clusters.
Deal 150% damage 2 times to random enemy units within 3 surrounding clusters. If a target sustains damage more than once, the damage for every hit after the first one is reduced by half.
Deal 160% damage 3 times to random enemy units within 3 surrounding clusters of the caster. If a target sustains damage more than once, the damage for every hit after the first one is reduced by half.
Deal 160% damage 4 times to random enemy units within 3 surrounding clusters of the caster. If a target sustains damage more than once, the damage for every hit after the first one is reduced by half.
A selection of kitchenware that Anzu and Momo will not go anywhere without. These tools are everything they need to prepare a quick but delicious meal. They also use them to beat up bad guys who disturb their cooking.
Common Gift. Best effect given to Independent Aurorians. Lightweight, compact dehydrated ration popular among small settlements.
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians with childlike innocence. Loved by anyone who's a child at heart. It comes in five flavors and you can blow whistles with it.
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Independent Aurorians. Magical wonder-potion that can make a doctor out of anyone in some settlements.
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians with childlike innocence. Entertainment product for anyone who's a child at heart. Players play by verbal descriptions.
Born on Cloud Island, the twins are often seen selling Kaniya Ramen from their cart, and business has been booming. They hope to make money while at the same time exploring the limits of deliciousness.
Nickname: Delicious Delicacies
Height: 4'9'' & 4'8''
Birthday: February 2
Birthplace: Cloud Island
Affiliation: The Independent
Fighting Style: Luminatics, Taijutsu, Experimental Cuisine
Momo and Anzu are twins who can cook really well! Huh? Can't tell which one is which? That's understandable. I used to call them by the wrong names too when they first came to the Colossus...
Momo is the one with bangs who has two big kitchen knives and a small gourd on her back. Anzu has long bangs that cover her eyes and is always carrying recipes and a brush in her bag. It's okay if you can't tell them apart now—it took me a while to remember as well. They're very nice people, and once we got to know each other a bit, they started asking questions like where do Aurorians tend to gather and what places are most airy.
It wasn't until I saw them huffing and puffing while pulling their ramen cart to the Colossus that I understood why they were asking those questions in the first place... Still, the Colossus welcomes those who are good at cooking!
Why we're called Momo and Anzu?
We're named after the apricot and the peach, two delicious fruits!
Hey, I'm doing the introductions here, Anzu! Stop interrupting! Ahem. Let's start from the beginning.
We were born on Cloud Island. Our honored guest probably knows this, right? No, we don't have some tragic backstory! We just wanted to search for more good food... So we went off on a hunt for the world's best cuisines!
Which place has the best food? Well... What can I say? Lumopolis does have good food, but the process of eating a meal is too complicated... Knife, fork, cutlery, plating... I'd starve before I could even get to the food! Forget food from the Illumina Federation. Canned food, sawdust buns and all that... Not great memories. As for Umbraton, it does have everything, but it's too expensive. The Rediesel Desert does have some nice specialties, and come of our dishes are based on their Sandworm skewer platter...
Later, we returned to Cloud Island! See that big cookbook in Anzu's bag? It's full of secret recipes and information on special ingredients that people rarely know about! Let you see? Nuh-uh. The secret to our success as a business lies within those pages, heheh.
It's not easy to do business on Cloud Island. We've developed 18 meat bun flavors and 24 ramen flavors, but the most popular one is, of course, our signature Kaniya Ramen! The noodles are hand-made from the finest grains, with flours sifted through layers of the clearest mountain spring water, combining the sweetness of the spring water with the dry fragrance of the grains. It is then kneaded with the precision of a highly trained warrior to produce a dough that is al dente yet elastic. The dough is left to rise for a while before we start making our fragrant toppings. Hmm? The soup? It's of course the perpetual soup that has been simmering for years... Oops! No, I can't say more!
My cookbook contains tips about food, and also reviews from customers. Hey, it's not Momo talking, it's me, Anzu!
Okay, I can tell you what our customers said about us. This entry goes, "Man with strange headdress who looks stern: Delicious." Yep, a simple but solid affirmation. And this one, "Giddy girl who always requests takeaway: I ordered from here many times! Their food is really good!" Oh, this one is interesting too. "Strange creature that didn't say a word but drank all the soup".
What do you think? Wanna try our ramen? You'll have to wait till next time, because we're all sold out! Reeling you in and letting loose is also a necessary tool in business!
That part-time worker, huh? She was pushed on us by a returning customer. She seems to have a very sad past. It was said we were the only ones who could take her in, and so we did.
She really drove us crazy when she first arrived! She would scare the customers away when cleaning up the tables, and she would be too scared to speak when they asked her to recommend dishes... We had no choice but to move her from the front to the back, in the kitchens. Good thing she's not bad at washing dishes, although she does sneak out to play that stalking game.
Kindness? How is this considered kindness? Isn't this what a boss is supposed to do? It's just an extra pair of chopsticks. Besides, part-timers are much more obedient than my sister Momo... Hey, hey! Don't hit me! I'm your older sister! Duh, I'm older! My feet came out first at birth! Even if you're a little taller than me you can't deny that my feet came out first... Ow! It hurts!
Thank you so much for your help!
Our honored guest, are you free today?
Has our honored guest eaten yet?
Did you hear that sound?
Morning! We made spicy meat buns today!
Our new menu is out today!
- Grand opening!
The saying was right!
Has our honored guest had lunch yet?
I bet you have no idea what we are doing!
Momo and Anzu contacted me, asking to discuss something cooking-related.
- Anzu and I do argue a lot.
- But we agree that Kaniya Ramen is the best!
- The Illumina Federation? Oh, I know! They live in the Undercity!
- Do you think they like ramen?
- Kaniya Ramen...
- The best in the world!
- Eclipsites? Are they edible? Do they taste good? How are they prepared?
- I have no idea, we should try cooking one!
- Our employee often skips work.
- To stalk the priestess!
- The guest in cheongsam is very easygoing.
- She's always ready to help us kick out trouble makers.
- My favorite thing?
- Kaniya Ramen, of course!
- I don't like anything that tastes bad...
- And people who waste food are the worst!
- Today's menu on Soroz?
- Ramen, ramen, and ramen!
- Report! We found a kitchen!
- Heehee! We'll take care of all your meals from now on!
- Kaniya Ramen...
- Soroz branch...
- Grand opening!
- The noodle soup...
- It's all spilt...
- Thank you for your business!
- Please recommend us to your friends!
- Your ramen is ready!
- Happy New Year!
- The first bowl of noodles of the new year is ready!
- It's seafood ramen!
- Ready for business!
- Richer soup!
- More noodles!
- Stall upgrade!
- Oh yeah!
- Turn the stove to the max!
- Don't burn the food!
- Anzu, our honored guest has fallen asleep!
- We can't miss this opportunity, Momo. Let's add some wasabi in the ramen!
- Tasty ramen...
- One more, please!
- I'm Momo. I run the kitchen.
- I'm Anzu. I keep the books.
- Don't mix us up just because we're identical twins!
- Who is older? Me, of course!
- Hey! It's me!
-... Definitely me!
- Anzu haggles over every ounce, she's very stingy!
- Momo jumps up and down, like a little monkey!
- Tadaa! A new dish fresh out of the steamer!
- Kaniya meat buns! Let us know how much you love them!
- Anzu, those Eclipsites are wasting food!
- Momo, teach them a lesson with our special meat bun!
- What's the filling of today's buns?
- Mixed nuts!
- Our honored guest has come quite often lately.
- Already a regular!
- You've seemed tired recently.
- Should we bake you some cookies?
- I'll prepare the dough!
- Our honored guest is here! Momo, prepare your finest dishes!
- Got it! You won't be disappointed!
- We might fight.
- But we'll never part ways!
- Soroz is very lively!
- Always so full of people!
- Let's host a festival! We'll call it the Kaniya Ramen Festival!
- More people need to try our super delicious ramen!
- Is it time to eat yet?
- Still no?
- I can't wait any longer!
- Today's breakfast is Tonkotsu Ramen!
- Nothing can beat our rich bone broth!
- Dinner is Nogulee paired with pork potstickers!
- Good food helps you sleep better!
- It's so late already!
- Would you like a late night snack?
- One bowl of ramen!
- Thank you for your business!
- Enjoy it while it's still hot!
- We sell more than just ramen!
- Like steamed buns, dumplings, and all kinds of secret recipes we've gathered during our travels!
- Inside the gourd is my secret for the most delicious soup!
- You mean mountain spring water?
- Anzu! Don't say it out loud!
- The key to a tasty meal is attention.
- And love!
- And impregnable friendship!
- Ramen time!
+Great active damage on 1x1 enemies, can hit 829% active mod on 1x1 and scaling up to 1456% on 2x2.
+Good chain combo for single-tile enemies.
+Non-zero bonus from equipment
-Significant drop off in burst as turns progress due to actives taking longer. By swapping her optimally, her actives are up on turns 3, 7, 13, and 19.
Momo and Anzu are a single-tile nuke meme, and not much else. But that's still pretty fun! Real quick, a tl;dr on their equipment: basically, when Momo and Anzu are not your captain, they force themselves to become captain and gain a random buff chosen between attack, defense, or HP. The attack stat is the obvious high roll, but all 3 are competent enough that you don't feel terrible. Anyways, outside of the captain-swap meme team, Momo and Anzu are actually... really good? If single-tile content was more common, they'd definitely be S -- their chain and active both hurt like hell. It's not enough in the Alchemy Stars meta we live in, but that shouldn't dissuade you from building them if you have them.
|EXP||Bonus (Not stackable)|
Unlocks new Files and Dialogs
Unlocks new File
Unlocks new Dialogs
Unlocks new File
Unlocks new Files and Dialogs
|1. HP increased by 250.|
|2. Active Skill Enhancement: Reduces skill cooldown by 1 round when occupying the Captain position. Triggers up to 3 times per round.|
|3. Increased by 250+5%Basic max HP.|
|4. Increased by 30+5%Basic DEF.|
|5. Equipment Skill Enhancement: Captain changes for the battle: +1.|