Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 544 / 905 216 / 343 1753 / 2733 Ascension 1 1041 / 1648 389 / 603 3075 / 4722 Ascension 2 1810 / 2383 657 / 859 5154 / 6706 Ascension 3 2615 / 3231 932 / 1149 7327 / 8996
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 3
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
- Breakthrough 6
Dashes to the selected location, dealing 320% damage to enemies along the way and on adjacent tiles.
Deals 160% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 165% damage to 16 tiles in a radial shape.
Deals 170% damage to 2 surrounding clusters.
Blade of Reticence
A floating ringed sword with a fine blade, specially made for Michael in Lumopolis. It bears a magic rune engraved by Michael, and can guide the thunder power in Michael's body to launch lightning-fast thrusts.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
Dispatch Boost-1 hour to regain dispatch when deployed to the Dispatch Office.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
(No. 1) Confirming the presence of a guest and entering prompt mode.
(No. 1) Hello, Lilliam is cleaning. Please watch your step.
(Cleaning...? Sounds interesting. I want to watch...)
(No. 1) I repeat... Hello, Lilliam is cleaning. Please watch out.
(No. 1) Warning, if you do not give way, you'll be regarded as an obstacle to be cleaned accordingly.
(To be cleaned...?)
(No. 1) Replying... Yes.
(No. 1) Translating and converting... Please do not be in Lilliam's way when she's cleaning the room, or you will be cleared.
(I think... she wants me to move her out?)
(No. 1) Warning. Detected change in guest's gaze. Determined that guest intends to attack Lilliam!
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Lumopolis Aurorians. Thin, delicate sheet of silver as light as feather. A favorite in Lumopolis.
Silver Oak Bell+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Compact, light, exquisitely sculpted silver bell believed by sophisticated folks to be a good luck charm.
Gilded Lumamber+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Lumopolis Aurorians. Lumamber packaged in gold. The primary gem of high-society Lumopolis.
Daybreak Crystal+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Rare ore that shines in different colors under different intensity of light. A present among nobles.
One of the famous Four Angels of the Lumo Knights. She is upright and rarely smiles. She was transformed by the Illumina after she was seriously wounded, resulting in the loss of part of her emotions.
Nickname: The Angel of Mars
Birthday: August 9
Fighting Style: Blade of Reticence, Silent Thunder
Did I not get enough sleep last night or are my eyes deceiving me? How come Miss Michael looked like she levitated over? I rubbed my eyes and, yeah, she was indeed levitating! The Knights of Lumopolis are truly something else! But then came the failure in communication, since she couldn't talk, and I'm incapable of telepathy. So there we were, staring at each other...
Just before I tried to break the awkward ice by offering her tea, %s finally showed up! While the "conversation" between them seemed rather uncomfortably silent, it's better than standing there awkwardly!
Also, I don't get why Miss Michael kept staring at my collar... Is there something wrong with it? I feel so embarrassed!
Her Story (I)
As expected, so capable a Caelestite is. It must not be a simple feat to control a Colossus like this. Can you hear my voice? It's hard to imagine because it has been a long time since I interacted with others like this. It looks like things will be getting interesting in the future.
Did I scare the little lady from the Illumina when I first arrived? Most people avoid me when they see my appearance, so it's natural for her to be afraid of me. What? She was feeling awkward, not scared?
Did I do something to make her feel awkward? Was it because I came 10 minutes early or because I walked too quickly and she couldn't keep up? Don't tell me it was because she noticed me staring at the pin on her collar? I didn't mean to do that, but it was so cute... I'm sorry if that was rude.
Her Story (II)
Troy, the name of my family, is a symbol of power and political tactics in Lumopolis...
Although I can't speak anymore, our family motto is "words are our sharpest weapons". When I was young, while the other children at my age in my family were reading political classics and learning how to speak in an official setting, I was obsessed with physical training and the use of lumina power, not interested in anything other than fighting. My mother hoped I would follow the family tradition and made me learn how to speak as a political official since I was a child to correct my incorrect behaviors, but that didn't stop me from pursuing strength.
However, after that incident, I realized that I had reached the limits of my abilities. I returned to the correct path as my mother wished, but that incident had planted a seed in my heart... It was just waiting for the right time to sprout and grow.
Are you curious about that incident I mentioned? It's getting late today, so maybe I'll tell you next time.
Her Story (III)
Let's chat about the incident that changed my life.
I was still at school and was very confident in my abilities at that time. A powerful Eclipsite appeared in Lower Lumopolis, and I was so confident in myself that I went to fight against it. Although I had ascended to gain the ability to control thunder and lightning, the disparity in our strengths was too great. I was defeated and seriously injured before being rescued by others... Just when I believed I had recognized my failure and decided to follow my family tradition and accept the speech training, a note drifted into my room in the dead of night. It turned out that the so-called incident involving the powerful Eclipsite in Lower Lumopolis was part of my family's conspiracy to seize power... I couldn't accept such despicable tactics that endangered the lives of innocent people.
I distanced myself from my family after that and joined the Lumopolis army. Whenever I fought with the Eclipsites, I would remember the note I received that night and the truth I overheard outside the door that day... As I lost control of my emotions, my ability also went berserk in the torrential rain—my life was changed entirely since then.
I don't hate anyone—I just hate myself for being weak and being part of the Troy family.
That being said, that incident was also a turning point in my destiny.
Her Story (IV)
There was a time when I was called Roshee, but that no longer matters.
My ability went completely berserk after that torrential rain. My Lightning Power had far exceeded the limits of my body. My arms, shoulders, legs, and even my body were all eroded by lightning and left in shreds. My parents also gave up on me at that time. Otto of the Elder Council, who was also my uncle, picked up my broken limbs and took Raphael's advice to send me to the Illumina for treatment regardless of risking his life. As a result, I found rebirth in my death... Now that I think about it, that was also a turning point in my destiny.
The feeling I got from my uncle at that time was familial affection, which was the first and the last time in my life. Although I was grateful to him, it was impossible for me to return to the Troy family. I couldn't accept a life full of trickery and deceit, so I chose to leave.
Roshee no longer exists, and I am no longer related to the Troy family. From now on, I will struggle, survive, and fight like Michael... My life belongs only to me now.
Are you busy, Navigator?
Hello, are you the Navigator of the Colossus?
Navigator, can I ask you something?
Thunder... Did you hear that?
Good morning. Your Colossus is really something, you know?
It's late... You need to rest.
Planning on going to bed soon?
It's late... Do you ever have insomnia?
Through sheer luck, you give a Daybreak Crystal to Michael and touch her girlish heart.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- I will stay true to my path. My loyalty to Lumopolis stems from this.
- I am grateful for Raphael's treatment and to Illumina's help... along the course of my reborn.
- White Night up high.
- Give me the command and I'll annihilate them all.
- She didn't seem to hear me, but her incorporeal flames did dissipate at that time.
- She is someone from Illumina who seeks power. This feeling is... familiar—maybe that's the word I'm looking for to describe it.
- If I like something, it means I find it interesting.
- I've already bid farewell to everything I despise. I'll never look back.
- Navigator, the Colossus is gigantic, so don't just park it wherever you want.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- There aren't many opportunities for one to reunite with former comrades or to become teammates again.
- Supervision, rectification, error correction, and execution. When do I start working?
- Is this body... not powerful enough?
- A victory befitting of my destructive power.
Unleash Chain Combos
- No one can escape.
- Listen to the thunder roar!
Active Skill is Ready
- My thunder and lightning are ready.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- To you who shares a bond with me, Happy New Year.
Enter the Formation
- I'll end things quickly.
Aurorian Ascension I
- I don't have to mind about the nonessentials.
Aurorian Ascension II
- My Lightning has further awakened.
Aurorian Ascension III
- Tremble before Michael!
- Should I help this guy cheer up... Oh, sorry, I forgot that you can hear me.
- Something is different about me.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Hear the calling of my heart? It is inevitable. I will cherish this bond.
- The lightning and thunder scared off many and people refuse to listen to the words from behind my mask, but you are different, Navigator.
- ...You don't need to worry about my loyalty. Even if I have betrayed many people in the past, if Carleen has decided to trust you, then naturally, I won't have any disloyal thoughts.
- I remembered something in the past, but they aren't stories as Michael. It's also not a good time to chat now.
- The thunder roared even louder, reverberating through my head and body. However, my road ahead is clearer than ever and I won't hesitate anymore like before.
- I will use my power to maintain order and change the world with rules—this is the case now and in the future. I am grateful that you have accompanied me down this path till now. Thank you.
- I understand that it isn't easy to build bonds with someone who can't speak. I will cherish it.
- Thank you for persevering, Navigator. Please forgive me if the voice of my heart wavers from time to time as this is simply due to the revival of some memories from the past.
- I am eager for more interaction, but I might not be able to achieve that in my current state... I am already very fortunate that you can listen to my mute words, so I should not ask for more.
- Only those who share the same fate as me can hear this voice.
- Hmm? I was just meditating and didn't see you. Sorry.
- Aren't you afraid of getting close to me? ...Or are you like Raphael and aren't afraid of electric shocks?
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Good day, Navigator. Any new commands?
- Good morning, I did everything you instructed me to do while you were asleep. Awaiting your new orders?
- Navigator, don't worry as I'm on standby and am ready for your instructions whenever.
- Good evening, and don't worry, because I'm always on standby for your commands... I remember I should say good night.
Obtain an Aurorian
- I'm Michael, the ruler of silent thunder and lightning. Whether you heard me or not, that's the end of my self-introduction. It's time to get to work.
Receive a gift
- ...Um... Well... Okay...
- Thank you for giving me so many gifts.
Receive a gift you like
- Oh, I guess I kind of like this...
- I like it. I like this. I want it. T-thank you...
Release Active Skill
- Do you want to race with thunder and lightning?
- Let the roaring thunder will tear you apart!
- Guide me.
Aurorian Trivia I
- I've always been different from the other members of my family since I was young. You may have heard of the Troy Family before, which is a symbol of tactics and mouthpiece... That's why I have always been out of place.
Aurorian Trivia II
- I ascended and gained my powers on a rainy day—no, to be precise, it happened after I was tricked and betrayed. I don't hate him though; just disappointed in my own weakness.
Aurorian Trivia III
- In the end, I was reborn through my death. Many helped me, and I have repaid them with my actions. But bonds that have been lost can never be regained, and I can only continue along my own path...
The Captain's Entrance
- Can anyone keep up with me?