Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 482 / 797 171 / 272 1336 / 2199 Ascension 1 930 / 1459 316 / 487 2507 / 3959 Ascension 2 1609 / 2107 540 / 700 4326 / 5695 Ascension 3 2329 / 2865 768 / 940 6223 / 7694
Procession of DoomActive
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Deals 200% damage to all enemies on the screen. The lower the enemy's HP, the higher the damage (damage increased up to 100%).
Deals 150% damage to the 2 nearest enemies.
Deals 150% damage to the 3 nearest enemies.
Deals 150% damage to the 4 nearest enemies.
Black Spider's Heart
After Mia moved to nearby Umbraton, her "Baba Yaga" personality often made trouble around town, to the extent that rumors of the mischievous "Black Spider" began to circulate. After hearing this, Baba Yaga specially made this ornament with her own Luminatics to enhance her and Mia's power.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
- Ascension 3
Prism FocusWhen deployed to the Prism Pillar, the extra Prism recovery rate +20% per hour.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
(Philyshy) Ahh... The weather is beautiful... I could go for a nap... Meow...
(Baba Yaga) Is that a sleeping kitty over there? Let me go scare her a bit!
(Baba Yaga) Here, kitty kitty kitty... The big bad wolf's come for dinner!
(Philyshy) *Yawn* Great... What's for dinner...?
(Baba Yaga) We're having my favorite... CAT KABOBS!
(Yumi) Nyaa! Who's scratchin' me?!
(Yumi) What do you think you're doing, you jerk?! Were you trying to hurt Philyshy?
(Yumi) I'll bite yer ears off!
(Baba Yaga) Oh no! I gotta get out of here!
(Mia) W-Why did you bite me?!
(Mia) *Sniff* Did... Did Baba Yaga do something bad again...?
Dehydrated Ration+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect given to Independent Aurorians. Lightweight, compact dehydrated ration popular among small settlements.
Mounted Spikepede+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. Famous for its odd appearance, this insect attracts collectors of curios.
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Independent Aurorians. Magical wonder-potion that can make a doctor out of anyone in some settlements.
Crystal Spine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. The crystallized spiky fossil of an unknown creature for the extremely curios collectors.
With her crazy laugh and fondness for playing lethal games with others, it's no surprise that she's given a wide berth. Those disturbing traits in her were more or less the result of her entanglements within. There seems to be a sad story behind it all...
Nickname: Banquet of Torment
Birthday: March 4
Affiliation: The Independent
Fighting Style: White Night Torture Instruments
We welcome a special guest today. She might have come from Lumopolis, but she sure didn't dress like it. She is Ms. Mia, a ghost and a legend in Lumopolis.
I thought she was weird from the first time I met her. I can't put my foot on it, but she felt very unpredictable to me.
After she boarded the ship, many of us have ourselves being stared at by her all the time. Sometimes it even felt like she is a different person, which was slightly creepy.
However, as we spent more time with each other, we learned that there really was another person. This person is Baba Yaga, and she shares the same body with Mia. They are both good children, but people have misunderstood them because of something that had happened to them in the past... If it's possible, I hope we get to help them.
Her Story (I)
H-hello, I'm here to greet you on behalf of Baba Yaga. I'm Mia... Please don't think that Baba Yaga is a bad kid. Although she does some crazy things, I just can't hate her because she is helping me bear the pain and suffering that should belong to me... Without her, I don't know how much of a wreck I might be.
Besides, she doesn't try to forcefully take over my consciousness when I'm in control. She only comes out when I'm in danger, uncertain, or very upset. That has always been the case, always...
So, maybe it'll be easier for everyone if I can be stronger...
Her Story (II)
I knew since I was very young that my father works very hard and is busy all day because he is worried about the future of Lumopolis. As his eldest daughter, I didn't help him out and even caused him a lot of trouble instead. I feel ashamed and sad... The daughter of a noble family is destined to never receive love like ordinary people, and I've never bothered him because of something as trivial as my loneliness. He is my father, but he is also the lord of the city. While ordinary people go to bed at night, my father seemed to never sleep. Whenever I saw him, he was either signing a large stack of documents or on his way to a meeting. If he managed to free up any time, I wanted him to get some rest instead of tending to the willfulness of his daughter.
So, I decided to join the Knights to help him and share his burden. But then the second Darkover Crisis happened... Now that I think about it, I wouldn't have ended up like this if I hadn't joined the Knights...
Her Story (III)
Everything of things was destroyed that day. Indecisive, naive, feeble... If it wasn't for mother, I might not have even gotten a chance to live.
Yes, living just to survive. For that, they sent me to that place, which changed my life again. Do you know that was when "I" showed up? It's logical for black flowers to burgeon in dark corners.
That young woman, whose name I forgot, healed me, I suppose... And that little girl, if I remember correctly... Eve, right?
None of this matters now, because one day, mother came back and was never angrier. She was fighting with another woman like a white butterfly fluttering through the dark night...
Her Story (IV)
Thinking back, I can still feel everything that happened. Don't you repeat my mishaps, Carleen...
Oh, we exchanged dairies, too. I was the older sister then, and isn't it the older sister's duty to protect the innocent little Carleen?
But then who would watch over Mia? To fulfill that desire, I appeared to her. Unfortunately, every desire has a price. She was willing to trade physical threats for emotional torment. Poor Mia. Why do you claim she does not understand when she understands it better than anyone...
And why don't you foolish people believe me? Also, why wouldn't that man accept me for who I am right now?!
Anyway, I didn't want to make Mia sad by saying things she didn't like to hear, myself, so I tried my best to be alone. I'd even avoid that old guard when I went out, as far away from that man as possible. He and his buffoon demeanors irk me! To get rid of the bad mood, I'll...! Well, can you guess what I will do? Hahaha!
Are you sure you're here for me and not Baba Yaga?
There's something I want to tell you, Navigator. Please don't be surprised!
Um, good day...
Do you have some time, Navigator?
Noon is my least favorite time of the day!
Good, good, good evening....
You decide to confront Mia about her other personality, Baba Yaga, that has been bullying you recently, but then realize that Baba Yaga did that only because you had provoked someone you shouldn't have.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- You seriously think that I'd belong there? That white castle? You must be out of your mind...
- These machines... Those researchers must be having the time of their lives. I'm grateful, of course.
- Shadows lie beneath.
- Eclipsites? Oh! Those things are my torture toys.
- My poor sister. If we could meet face to face, I wonder what the look on her face would be. Ha!
- Although she possesses this body most of the time, she does let me use it whenever I nag.
- What is it? You want to please us? Where're our black tea and snacks?
- What do you think of me? Annoying? What? I thought you really wanted to talk about it?
- I'm smelling a scent that makes me unhappy coming from somewhere in here...
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Well... I actually... don't like how dark this skirt is.
- Me, you want me to stay here? You do know I'm rumored to be a thing of nightmares from the graves, right?
- So! Dreadfully! Boring!!!
- Oh, I shall reap you as per your request.
Unleash Chain Combos
- There is no escape!
Active Skill is Ready
- Tastes better than snacks...
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Ha, New Year? Seriously?
Enter the Formation
- Play with me, will you?
Aurorian Ascension I
- Yes, my dear sister. We are no longer who we were...
Aurorian Ascension II
- Bow down before me! For I feast on your souls!
Aurorian Ascension III
- I will await you in the love nest of punishment, Carleen!
- "Whenever the stars and moon are dim, black spiders rise from the graves to devour the denizens who have lost their way..." What kind of fool wrote something as ludicrous as this!
- You are very interested in me, are you not?
- Al-che-my Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Why not have some tea with our new friends and enjoy the last fun moments of our lives together?
- How about I tie strings on your soul and let's dance away at our afternoon tea session! Come on!
- Oh, these mechanical claws? No worries. They don't hurt one bit—at least, no one ever complained!
- Oh, those delightful cries. They are my toys and my muse! Neither my father nor sister could comprehend their melodious voices... Could you?
- The honorable nobleman's house had a backyard; the forgotten backyard had an old grave; deep in the damp old grave slept a woman; and in the smile of the woman... Oh, what did you see?
- The sealed sarcophagus has been unsealed. Obey your thirst and desires, reach your hand out from your throat, and take those sweet fruits...
- That look in your eyes... What do you want? Or could it be... You wish to join this big family and become a member of this glamorous royal family?
- Fine. I give your permission to come close to me. But if you scratch my skirt, I shall stomp on your face. That's fine, right?
- Is it fear or excitement on your face... when you stare into my eyes? Oh, you want me to guess? How mischievous.
- You just touched me, didn't you? If it were Mia, she'd probably cry.
- I want black tea... and snacks... tea... and snacks...
- If I smile like this, I'd be like Baba Yaga, right? Hm... Well, she has my face anyway.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- You. Are late. Where were you?
- Don't you know NOT to disturb me this early!?
- Wait. Are you... expecting a welcome from me? Then... Wel-come!
- Time for a pleasant horror experience. Shall we go check out some... black spiders?
Obtain an Aurorian
- Come. Closer. Your noble hostess is inviting you to join this tea party. She and I are having a very good time at this tea party—
Receive a gift
- Show sincerity or I rip you a new one.
- Are you trying to get on my bad side with this?
Receive a gift you like
- How cute the way you're trying to please me.
- If you have to be so nice... I'll let her pay you gratitude next time.
Release Active Skill
- Cry! Scream! Oh, how melodious the soul!
- Oh, how enticing is the smell of fear!
- Oh, how my mouth waters...
Aurorian Trivia I
- I... I hope we didn't scare you. It is true that we are the soul-devouring black spider that people of Lumopolis are talking about... It's a secret that she really wants to let out...
Aurorian Trivia II
- When did it happen? Back when Father still loved me, Mother was still with me, my sister was still a cry-baby... and the war had yet begun.
Aurorian Trivia III
- He meant to bury the secrets of Lumopolis along with me... But one day, they shall make a comeback... Just you wait, my dear father...
The Captain's Entrance
- A playland in Hell, that belongs to just me!