Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 566 / 938 158 / 248 1108 / 1878 Ascension 1 1074 / 1701 292 / 443 2181 / 3475 Ascension 2 1853 / 2443 496 / 638 3840 / 5059 Ascension 3 2666 / 3300 705 / 857 5586 / 6897
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
- Breakthrough 6
Consumes all Scions to deal damage to 1 enemy. Each Scion deals 40% damage.
Deals 155% damage 2 times, assigned randomly to enemies within 3 surrounding clusters of this unit. When a target takes damage more than once, the damage from the second time forth is halved.
Deals 160% damage 3 times, assigned randomly to enemies within 3 surrounding clusters of this unit. When a target takes damage more than once, the damage from the second time forth is halved.
Deals 165% damage 4 times, assigned randomly to enemies within 3 surrounding clusters of this unit. When a target takes damage more than once, the damage from the second time forth is halved.
After becoming a mercenary, Luke's first gift to himself was this cloak. He painted the pattern himself to celebrate the memory of a butterfly friend he holds deep in his heart. This cloak can strengthen Luke's connection with insects and enables him to use his chains more artfully in battle.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
- Ascension 3
ExplorerWhen deployed to the Exploration Office, increases MS readings recovery rate by 10%.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Replica Painting+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Replica of different famous paintings. Popular in Umbraton.
Silver Oak Bell+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Compact, light, exquisitely sculpted silver bell believed by sophisticated folks to be a good luck charm.
Vintage Wine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Only certain tycoons in Umbraton get an occasional sip of this precious libation.
Daybreak Crystal+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Rare ore that shines in different colors under different intensity of light. A present among nobles.
Deputy Commander of an Umbraton mercenary squad, a man of honor, knows everything in the town. Now he's working hard to expand the mercenary's forces.
Birthday: 14 January
Birthplace: Maida Mesa
Fighting Style: Effluvia Embrace, Animist Arts
Although Luke always wears a mask, he never looks particularly somber. When he first came to the Colossus, he immediately showed his extraordinary enthusiasm to both me and %s... Namely, he seemed to have grand plans to use the Colossus as a mercenary contact point.
Luke is a very polite person. When he speaks, he speaks in a kind, reserved, and measured tone, and he also looks pretty eager to paint portraits for %s. When interacting with him, one hardly feels uncomfortable at all, except...
Except when it comes to the insects that always follow him around. Although he usually asks if it's okay before summoning them... when I see those insects appear all of a sudden, it always seems to frighten me a little! Moreover, when Luke talks about insects, he speaks with such passion... He sounds like a completely different person, which can be a little scary. According to him, insects are the same as Aurorians, and all life is equal in the world. Well... when he puts it like that, there's no denying that Luke is indeed a gentle soul.
His Story (I)
My life before being adopted by the old commander? To tell you the truth, I can't remember it all too clearly.
I was born in Maida Mesa and lived an ordinary life with my parents. Soon, my life became a fractured picture of confusion. I remember my mother telling me that if I saw a man in white, I should run away as quickly as possible...
They must have sensed impending danger, so they packed up all my belongings and told me to go to the commander's house to play. That evening, when the commander sent me home, I found that the door of my house was open and marked with three bullet holes. The interior still looked quite orderly—it didn't seem consistent with the style of an Umbraton gang raid.
The commander is a very kind man. He told me that my parents had gone far away but would keep in regular contact with me via mail. So, I put on the mask he gave me to hide my identity and became his adopted son. The commander didn't know that I had seen a wanted poster with pictures of my parents on it in a newspaper he had hidden. Whenever I received a letter from the commander penned in handwriting clumsily imitating my parents, I knew that they were never coming back.
His Story (II)
After the Darkover Crisis, my adoptive father's health deteriorated, and I gradually began to take over his duties as leader of the White Flame Mercenaries. At this time, I slowly realized the gap between the requirements of this role and my expectations. A professional mercenary must always keep his promises, but a competent mercenary commander needs to abide by less apparent standards.
Indeed, as my adoptive father said, we must expand our horizons if we want to make the mercenary squad stronger. Thus, I gradually began to accept more ways of looking at the world—for example, I turned to opportunities I hadn't paid attention to before, including undertaking certain questionable deals. In recent years, I have gained a deeper understanding of the freedoms Umbraton affords. Behind the widespread notion of freedom lies another kind of freedom—one that is growing rampantly. It has always existed in Umbraton and is an integral part of its unique value.
Having been mentored by my adoptive father for many years, I was readily accepted by most when I became the new deputy commander at the age of twenty-three. I have served as deputy commander for a long time now... Seeing the old man's smile is reward enough for me. Anyway, after I took over most of the mercenary squad's obligations, I've certainly gained more than I lost, but what I lost was far from negligible.
His Story (III)
Don't move a muscle, %s—I'm almost done.
I picked up this hobby after I began working in the mercenary squad. Although I am by no means a professional painter, I'm still pretty good in the eyes of Umbraton's bigshots. Working in the mercenary squad is stressful work, requiring one to pay careful attention to each step of a task to get the job done. Painting is an outlet to completely relax my mind and body and express my mood on the canvas however I want.
Even when I first joined the mercenary squad, I used my paintings to solve some teething problems. You see, credibility is something that can only be built up through long-term relationships. The leaders of Umbraton were not so familiar with me when I took over as the new deputy commander, so whenever we'd complete a commission, I would send them a portrait. This quickly became my business card in Umbraton.
Well then, come and take a look. This portrait is for you—please take a step back and take a good look at it. I find realism to be somewhat dull—only by gazing upon this painting from a distance can you appreciate how these combinations of differently-colored segments form a cohesive whole.
Are you interested in impressionist painting, too? Or perhaps you prefer a more abstract style? You're too modest. Please let me take a look at your artwork if you get the chance.
His Story (IV)
Thank you so much for allowing my little friends to roam free—they've been dying to stretch their legs and their wings... But %s, there's really no need to stand so far away.
Alright, you can come closer—I'll put them away. Sorry, I simply can't stand living without my insects. You see, my first little friend was a butterfly given to me by my adoptive father.
I cared for that butterfly with all my heart and raised it in my adoptive father's garden. I kept it safe with layers of protective nets, picked fresh flowers for her every day, and chatted with her in hushed tones. Eventually, I could make out her thoughts from the curved shapes her antennae would make and the flapping of her wings. One day, when I brought her favorite kind of grass, I heard her say "thank you" to me.
Does all this sound strange to you? Well, from that moment on, I understood the language of these insects and gained the ability to communicate with them. That's the beautiful thing about life—when we love and interact with each other, we can all coexist in harmony... Hmm? You understand what I'm talking about? That is wonderful to hear, Navigator. It turns out that our experience is quite similar in this regard.
I painted a picture for you.
Navigator, I won't be able to join you on the journey we previously agreed upon.
Navigator, I can't understand it!
Navigator, would you like to come and visit me?
Hello, I'm Luke, Commander of the White Flame Mercenaries.
I have heard that the residents of Lumopolis often confess their sins.
Good morning, Navigator.
My butterfly tells me that this is lunchtime.
I always feel so sleepy in the afternoon...
The night is falling. You should raise your vigilance.
I saw a dried-up earthworm just now.
Navigator, would you like to come to the bar with me?
Are you still awake?
After the White Flame Mercenaries' Bartering Day, you feel like you're finally getting to know more about Luke.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Umbraton is a city of freedom, but should freedom have boundaries? No one can say.
- Soldiers are very different from mercenaries. Executing orders is mandatory, whereas the observance of credibility is a choice.
- Shadows... They're everywhere, watching you.
- Sorry, but Eclipsites do not count as life to me. I feel nothing when I see their corpses.
- Allura likes things that convey a sense of time. I discovered this a long time ago.
- Istvan... Whether it's maintaining the balance between gangs or communication between people, there are many things I can learn from him.
- Insects, like Aurorians, are products of nature. All creatures should have the right to break free from their cocoons and become butterflies.
- Those who do not respect life, do not deserve to live.
- I hear it's a mixture of machinery and biology...? What a magnificent structure...
Interact with the Colossus Room
- This could be used as a mercenary contact point.
- Please wait until I hand over the last bit... Alright, now I can execute your commission wholeheartedly.
- I must work harder...
- This is the might of a mercenary squad!
Unleash Chain Combos
- Fog of death!
Active Skill is Ready
- Life is eternal!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year! I hope everything goes ever more smoothly in the new year.
Enter the Formation
- Your commission is very welcome.
Aurorian Ascension I
- They are silently clinging on to me.
Aurorian Ascension II
- Unite and prosper!
Aurorian Ascension III
- New life... shall constantly be born!
- This place is so neat and tidy... Can I let my little friends out for a while? Uh... As long as you're not afraid of them, that is.
- The White Flame Mercenaries are growing stronger.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- What is our new commission? When will it be delivered? Please rest assured that I will complete it promptly.
- Umbraton has no laws to enforce or rules of survival to memorize. There is only credibility. This is the reason I will always be here.
- So that more people know of us and believe in our might, we need to become a more influential organization... Huh? Sorry, I didn't see you there.
- More commission means we'll need more members... but that also means more casualties. At this stage, however, we must learn to choose. So, let's choose to take on more commissions.
- Are you looking at my cloak? If you must know, I painted it myself. If you like it, I can paint a copy for you when I finish processing this commission.
- The White Flame Mercenaries survive in Umbraton through their credibility. This makes us very different from organizations and nations guided by public power.
- Are you... looking at my mask? I have been wearing it since I was very young. It was a souvenir left to me by my senior.
- I used to be so disgusted with underground dealings... but I have outgrown those feelings. Cooperation with them brought us much more profit. Moreover, many of my men still rely on this to fill their bellies.
- Can I paint a portrait for you? Don't underestimate my painting skills. Sometimes, I can even make deals with underground gangs through my artwork.
- I respect the rules of Umbraton. Although some transactions... Forget it. It is precisely why that my mercenary squad exists.
- I saw some little things flying around here... Do you like bugs, too?
- I am very grateful to the commander of the White Flame Mercenaries for his care and support. Without him, I would not be who I am today.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- You must work very hard here... Please make sure you balance work and rest. As for how to relax... would you like to see my butterflies?
- Good morning. It's good to see you up so early—this means that your sleep schedule is quite different from that of most mercenaries. You're healthy.
- The night rises... This is a good time to complete a commission.
- It's late. You must know that some creatures were not born to be up at such an hour.
Obtain an Aurorian
- Hello, I'm Luke. Can I help you with something? Please rest assured that any commissions you entrust to me will be handled professionally.
Receive a gift
- Thank you. I'll put it on my desk.
- I've always wanted one of these... I don't know how to thank you.
Receive a gift you like
- Whatever commission I pursue, I will take this with me.
- I will treasure it. Please give me a chance to return your kindness.
Release Active Skill
- Suffocate beneath this power!
- Shackles! Unlock!
- They are all under my control!
Aurorian Trivia I
- Waiting is never easy, especially when you know that the person you're waiting for will never come back. Fortunately, those days have passed, and I will never dream of that night again.
Aurorian Trivia II
- The Commander is not only a wonderful father, he is also a competent leader. Under his instruction, I have come to fully understand that he who speaks without conviction can never succeed.
Aurorian Trivia III
- Are you curious about the origin of my ability? It's actually very simple—because I respect life, and life respects me. I live in peace with all life.
The Captain's Entrance
- I will strengthen this team!