Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 446 / 773 158 / 261 1248 / 2104 Ascension 1 907 / 1458 306 / 480 2410 / 3848 Ascension 2 1608 / 2127 533 / 697 4216 / 5570 Ascension 3 2349 / 2907 764 / 940 6099 / 7555
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Deals 750% damage to 1 selected enemy. If the enemy is still standing at the end of the round, the HP recovered is equal to the damage inflicted.
Deals 150% damage to the 2 nearest enemies.
Deals 150% damage to the 3 nearest enemies.
Deals 150% damage to the 4 nearest enemies.
Originally an ordinary vine from Windward Forest, the vine transformed into a bow from the Lumina flowing from Lola's body after she wandered into the forest and slept on it. When Lola finally mastered her Luminatics, it naturally became her weapon of choice.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Simulation ProficiencyWhen in the simulation room, Data Disk compilation time is reduced by 1 hour.
Ice Crystal+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Northland Aurorians. Crystal of a snowflake at the moment it was formed from water. Northlanders believe it holds powerful magic and love to collect it.
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians with childlike innocence. Loved by anyone who's a child at heart. It comes in five flavors and you can blow whistles with it.
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Northland Aurorians. A very precious colorful gem discovered beneath a rainbow, believed by Northlanders to bring lasting good luck.
Dibury's Map+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians with childlike innocence. Entertainment product for anyone who's a child at heart. Players play by verbal descriptions.
A resident of Northland's Pine Frost Valley. Loves all things honey. The flower vine on her body may be beautiful, but actually possesses special abilities.
Nickname: Blossom Dream
Birthday: April 8
Fighting Style: Flower Vine Bow
When I first met Lola on the Colossus, she was holding a jar of honey in her left hand and carrying a bag of honey-flavored cake in her right hand. Yet she still asked me, with a smile, which room on the Colossus she could find more honey... I guess it's because all cute girls love sweets? After spending more time together, I found out that we both use the same weapon: Bow and Arrows! But Lola's bow is the epitome of a Northland-style weapon. Her attacks are filled with the fury of nature. Truly worthy of the mystical Northland. However, whenever the Navigator and I asked Lola about Northern customs, her answer was always something like "wild roses of pure white," "cute cake stores," "pretty dresses"... Wow, I feel like it's been a long time since I have seen such a carefree person!
Her Story (I)
Stranger? Are you here to play with me? Hehe, Lola is pleased. Here, I'll give you the sweetest honey ever, the most beautiful wild roses, and freshly baked cakes! All yours! I made these cakes with Northland honey, so it must be the most delicious honey cake in the world! Huh? Oh, is it time to start talking about my past? Okay, then let's sit on the bed, and I'll tell you all about it. I was born in a small town near the Pine Frost Valley, and when I was first born, my birthmark worried my mom and dad. They always thought that I would be teased by other kids, which would make me have low self-esteem, and that no one would play with me, so on and so forth. But it wasn't like that at all! My playmates and I would play hide-and-seek and sew clothes together! Ah, that's because my mom and dad actually own a tailor shop in town. At that time, I thought it would be nice to be a tailor when I grew up because then I could make lots and lots of pretty dresses.
So why didn't I become a tailor later? Yawn... That's because... something that... happened later... My bed... is so... fluffy... Zzz...
Her Story (II)
I'm awake, I'm awake! Sorry, where was I? Ah, why I didn't become a tailor, right! Well, that's because I met Her Majesty! No, no! It's not like Her Majesty forbid me from becoming a tailor. Just listen to me first. I've loved honey cakes since I was a child, and as I ate more of them, I became more curious about how this delicacy was made. So I used to often sneak into the cake store to learn their secrets. But the uncle and aunty in the store were very nice to me! They kindly taught me how to make the honey cake and even revealed the secret source of its honey. It turns out that this delicious honey was bought from a beekeeper in the Windward Forest. At that time, I was really curious and wanted to see that place for myself! So I—that's right, you've guessed it. So I took the map and set off!
Her Story (III)
But I didn't manage to find the beekeeper back then. Instead, I saw a vast field of wild roses... I've never seen so many roses at once! Yeah! They were breathtaking. And in this charming place, before I knew it, I... Wow, you're really smart, stranger! You've got it again! Hehe, I played and played in the flower field and eventually fell asleep. During the time I was sleeping, my birthmark gradually changed from a shallow mark into what it is now. But at the time, my mom and dad worried so much, because no matter what they did, they couldn't wake me up when I was in the flower field. So they rushed to bring me to the Winter Palace to seek help from Her Majesty. Her Majesty gently touched this flower vine-like mark on me, and then a wondrous thing happened—Boom!! Hehe, scared you, didn't I?
Her Story (IV)
It turned out that this birthmark could absorb and release Lumina, but I hadn't learned to control the energy in my body at the time, which is why I fell into a deep sleep. It was Her Majesty that woke me up with Luminatics. She gently touched the mark, and I felt this wonderful energy swirling through my veins... As if these globs of energy inside me had suddenly awakened! When I woke up, Her Majesty told me that I had the same incredible ability as her. But this meant that I had to learn how to control it. Because if I don't, I would be devoured by the energy. Her Majesty has taught me very carefully for quite a period, and I was well learned and soon back home! Hey, stop laughing. I worked hard! After returning home, I report to Her Majesty what I have seen and heard in my hometown every year. Also, I will visit the Cedar Market and participate in Lake Mirror Codeword events and stuff... Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to my next visit to the Cedar Market!
Stranger! What are you doing?
Today, Lola was woken up by the birdies!
Oh, this is so good!
Stranger, what do you do when you're relaxing?
Stranger, why do your fireflies talk?
Evening, Stranger! I left a gift at your door!
In your hunger, you found a honey cake baked by Lola, but she wanted you to do something for her before you could have it...
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Northland's got the best honey in the whole world, bar none!
- I heard the merchants in Umbraton would make money without regard for their life. Is that true?
- For the North, of course!
- If I see an Eclipsite, I'll aim and shoot, no questions asked!
- The Queen is very gentle. She saved my life and taught me Luminatics.
- Miss Narcissus might seem quiet, but her Lake Mirror Codeword event is always lively!
- Hmm, I smell honey cakes fresh out of the oven!
- I won't leave the house without a pretty dress on.
- The Colossus can fly far, far away in a "swoosh", right? Awesome!
Interact with the Colossus Room
- I can watch this all day!
- Wonderful, I haven't been here before! I'm free to look around, right? Right?
- The honey cakes are ruined...
- Heehee, time for a nice long nap!
Unleash Chain Combos
- I FOUND IT!
- Stop running!
Active Skill is Ready
- Yup, got a full sleep!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- The new year is here, be happy!
Enter the Formation
- It's never wrong to pick me!
Aurorian Ascension I
- Hmm, my appetite's back.
Aurorian Ascension II
- I can go even farther!
Aurorian Ascension III
- I can better defend Northland now!
- Are you daydreaming, stranger? How about singing this song with me? Ahem... La la la, la la la...!
- I sure slept well!
- Alchemy Stars!
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Hee, like the mark on my neck? Careful not to touch it, though, or you'll get struck by lightning! Hahaha, did you really fall for that?
- Lu la la, lu la... Heehee, you like my singing? You got to eat sweets to have a sweet voice, of course!
- Being chubby is fine. I don't see any problem with that. I'm chubby too, but I feel happy every day.
- You still have to live, happy or not, so why torture yourself being unhappy? Isn't that right, stranger?
- Stranger, why can't you use Luminatics? And why are you able to command others? Please... tell me! My head's going to explode wondering about it.
- It's a cruel fact of life, you got to cut down on sleep and playtime when you're grown up. However, that means more sweets as well!
- You got good taste, stranger! I like the red dress I'm wearing, myself!
- Shh, let me tell you a secret... I eat when I'm asleep. What do I eat? Heehee, that's another secret!
- I made a honey cake full of love just for you, stranger! Voila! Wait, it's gone... Did I eat it?
- Most of the Northland is very cold, so how can you ward off the chill without sweets?
- Don't take me for a random sweet. I'm responsible for protecting my homeland too!
- Wow! I broke my "Longest Time Without Sleep" record because I was too excited!
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Don't let the conventional three-meals-a-day thinking bog you down. Look at me! I can eat many meals a day!
- What's that smell? Don't think you can get me out of bed with yummy munchies...! Well, fine, you succeeded.
- Did you hear that? My soft, cozy bed is calling out to me!
- Why are you still up? Get some sleep, or you'll... stop growing.
Obtain an Aurorian
- Hello, stranger. Do you want to visit Northland? I can guide you there! Just call me Lola!
Receive a gift
- Wow, is this for me?
- Is it... honey donburi?
Receive a gift you like
- Heehee, my favorite!
- Sniffle... You know me the best...
Release Active Skill
- Awake, slumbering magic!
- Bloom, wild white roses!
- When's my turn?
Aurorian Trivia I
- Supposedly, I have had an extraordinary knack for sleeping since childhood... Stop laughing! My parents said it's a blessing to be able to eat and sleep with ease!
Aurorian Trivia II
- I took the trail to the forest alone to find the sweet honey. In the woods, I found a bush of snow-white wild roses.
Aurorian Trivia III
- Every New Year, I'd visit Her Majesty in the Winter Palace with my hometown specialty... No, it's not because I like to wander!
The Captain's Entrance
- Hee, you got good taste!