Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 436 / 719 154 / 244 1064 / 1703 Ascension 1 841 / 1318 288 / 438 1990 / 3064 Ascension 2 1462 / 1911 486 / 628 3405 / 4417
Breath of SpringActiveRange2 Round
Records the current location. The unit returns to the recorded location after casting an Aurorian Chain Combo or moving.
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
Deals 140% damage to 2 enemies within 2 surrounding clusters.
Staff of Spring
Legacy from Leah's parents. It enables Leah to attack with the forces of nature and coalesce the steam in the forest to envelope herself and her teammates, boosting their defenses.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
Space DesignWhen deployed to the Bridge, furniture increases Mood by an extra 2%.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Ice Crystal+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Northland Aurorians. Crystal of a snowflake at the moment it was formed from water. Northlanders believe it holds powerful magic and love to collect it.
Bunnybear Plush+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians. Hand-crafted doll favored by romantics. It resembles both a rabbit and a bear. Creator unknown.
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Northland Aurorians. A very precious colorful gem discovered beneath a rainbow, believed by Northlanders to bring lasting good luck.
Sunset Flask+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians It's very romantic to see the beautiful array of lights inside the flask in a dim setting.
She is from Northland but has an aura of spring. Naive, kind, and unworldly, she is used to wandering alone in the cold as a patrol officer who guards an area of her homeland.
Nickname: Breath of Spring
Birthday: June 24
Fighting Style: Staff of Spring
Look at Leah's short, soft, fluffy hair, her clear eyes, and her figure. If I didn't hear her voice, I would have taken her for an attractive young man!
She always comes off a bit flustered, though. I remember when I first met her, she covered herself in a layer of steam while fumbling to introduce herself. It was so cute!
Now, even though the Colossus has a heating system to keep us fairly warm in the winter, I'm concerned about how little she wears...
Her Story (I)
How are you, Navigator... My name is Leah. I... I'm sorry, I'm not good at talking, I hope I won't... bore you.
I... am a patroller in Northland. My daily duty involves patrolling the essential routes with the Breath of Spring... What is the Breath of Spring? Oh, it's this staff in my hand. My parents left it to me before they passed away. It was also that year... her Majesty the Queen bestowed the Staff of Spring to me and with it... I inherited my parents' duty and became the new patroller.
I think they wanted me... to continue to bring peace to everyone, though I'm still not quite sure how to do that specifically. Also, life as a patroller is somewhat bland... But it is the choice I made and I don't think... I'll regret it.
Her Story (II)
Have you ever seen the snowfield in Northland, Navigator? My favorite sight... long stretches of pure white... A mere glance calms my heart and mind...
I would patrol my routes in the snowfield of Northland every day... enjoying the warm sunshine and fresh air. Oh... also... sitting on the snowfield and zoning out, too. That was my guilty pleasure on the job...
I-I actually would love to have you sitting on the snowfield and zoning out with me under the sun... Cold? I-I don't think so, but... I'm not sensitive to the cold, so it actually might be cold? Don't worry... the steam from the Staff of Spring will keep you warm... And it will protect you, too.
S-So, would you like to go with me?
Her Story (III)
About my life now? Well... before I got to the Colossus, I was already used to patrolling on the snowfield every day... It started off pretty boring, since I could do nothing other than walk around, zone out, and soak in the sunshine...
B-but then... I often ran into travelers from other parts of the continent, and they would tell me about their journeys... That was when I found out... there were other seasons besides winter. I love the peaceful, serene, and immaculate winter in Northland... But after hearing those stories, I got very curious... about the flowing streams, the pitter-patter of raindrops... and the changing colors of the different seasons. That really piqued my interest. I think... that now, I have a chance to see spring, right?
Good morning, Navigator.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- With vast patches of snow and warm sunlight, it's such a reassuring place...
- There should be spring up in that big, white city, right?
- For the North...
- Those invaders who killed my innocent parents... I'll never forgive them.
- Noah and I often exchange thoughts about how the idea of temperature confuses us... Is it weird?
- Her Majesty had granted me with choices, so I decided to continue the work of my parents.
- Peaceful spring, a quiet patch of snow, and a place for me to let my mind wander...
- If you must know, it's noisy places... They make me nervous.
- It's as white as snow... There are too many people here but I'll try my best to get used to it...
Interact with the Colossus Room
- It... It's a little noisy over there... I'm not used to it...
- M-me? I-I'm a little nervous about facing so many people for the first time... But I'll do my best.
- It's my fault that you got hurt... I'm sorry...
- I... I did it!
Unleash Chain Combos
- Steam... Spread!
- Steam... Evaporate!
Active Skill is Ready
- Spring, stand by!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- I wish you good luck in the year ahead, gentle one...
Enter the Formation
- I'm a little nervous...
Aurorian Ascension I
- Is this... What "spring" feels like?
Aurorian Ascension II
- I can better protect you all this way.
- C-can I stay here by myself? It'd be fine if I zone out a bit here, right...
- Is this... power?
- Alchemy... Stars...
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Everyone at the Colossus is so gentle. Nobody minds it that I space out a lot...
- Why do I have short hair? There's nothing special behind it. I just find it easier to manage...
- I'm just not much of a talker. It's not that I don't want to talk, or that I'm angry or anything...
- D-don't be afraid of the steam. It'll protect you...
- I love the Staff of Spring, and spring itself... What about you?
- H-have you been here all along? I appreciate that but I'd like to have some alone time now...
- You... you know that I can't feel cold but you still care about me... It's so nice of you.
- I'm sorry! Did I zone out? It's because I feel comfortable when I'm with you...
- Water... It's a gentle being that protects me, just like my parents...
- Nice air... W-why don't you sit on the snow and zone out with me?...
- I'm not cold. I'm fine... But what does it feel like... To be "cold"?
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Just getting ready to go on patrol. I wasn't dozing off or anything...
- I get up early every day because I need to go on patrol. But you get up early, too...
- It's almost break time, isn't it?
- I'm used to living like this, but you should rest...
Obtain an Aurorian
- I'm Leah. I'm a patroller in the Northland... I'm sorry, what should I say to someone I just met?
Receive a gift
- It's a gift for me... Um, thanks.
- What a thoughtful gift...
Receive a gift you like
- I'm a little surprised...
- What should I say when I feel happy?
Release Active Skill
- The breath of spring!
- Feel the gentle power...!
- The steam is ready.
Aurorian Trivia I
- I took the Staff of Spring that Her Majesty offered me, and continued the work left by my parents... It's not about destiny, it's... It's just something I have to do.
Aurorian Trivia II
- The frozen kingdom of Northland... The crisp air, the gentle sunshine, and the vast fields of snow where I would lose myself in thought... That's my favorite place in the world.
The Captain's Entrance
- Ca-can I?