Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 415 / 616 121 / 194 1096 / 1714 Ascension 1 739 / 1076 237 / 361 2010 / 3049 Ascension 2 1218 / 1535 413 / 529 3409 / 4387 Ascension 3 1740 / 2081 596 / 721 4910 / 5962
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 3
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Converts 4 nearest Green tiles to Blue.
Deals 155% damage to 8 tiles in a cross shape.
Deals 160% damage to 16 tiles in a radial shape.
Deals 165% damage to enemies in a radial shape to the maximum range.
It looks like it once belonged to some kind of deep-sea monster, and though Kleken claims that he created this tentacle using his own special Luminatics. Its true source is unknown.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
BackpackerWhen deployed to the Resource Station, increases the Carrier's production efficiency by 10%.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Now then, my friend, how would you like to see something truly amazing?
Found in the furthest reaches of the Rediesel Desert, I present to you... A sandworm coin!
A sandworm coin? I've never heard of anything like that...
And for good reason, too! There is but a single one of these in all of Astra!
It would lose even more value, if the whole world had known of it.
Is that so? So how much is it worth?
That all depends on how sincere you are about it, my friend.
Ha... Hahaha! Putting your faith in my sincerity isn't something I'd do.
If I told you I absolutely, positively, 100% did not want it, would you still sell it to me?
Please, my friend. I can see how you truly feel!
For this beautiful, one-of-a-kind sandworm coin that I'm practically giving away... I only ask for a modest 5,556 Nightium. Do we have a deal?
No problem, here you go.
(Wait a minute... This coin... It's just a flat rock!)
(Hang on... This money... It's counterfeit!)
Replica Painting+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Replica of different famous paintings. Popular in Umbraton.
Mounted Spikepede+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. Famous for its odd appearance, this insect attracts collectors of curios.
Vintage Wine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Only certain tycoons in Umbraton get an occasional sip of this precious libation.
Crystal Spine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. The crystallized spiky fossil of an unknown creature for the extremely curios collectors.
A polite, relaxed gentleman and a habitual liar, he also happens to be an infamous scam artist in Umbraton. If you ever hear the truth from him, it's probably the end of the world.
Nickname: Tentacles in Tuxedo
Birthday: January 26 (alleged)
Fighting Style: Illusory Tentacle
I heard that Mr. Kleken captivated the hearts of all the women on the Colossus on the very day he arrived. Even I couldn't hold back a sigh when I first saw him. His beautiful face is really attractive to women, but men are probably sick of it.
Although I'm not entirely sure why such a gentleman has come to our Colossus, I heard he had come because he was interested in a certain cute warrior.
Could this cute warrior be the navigator of our Colossus?
I don't know what Mr. Kleken is really planning, but I'm sure the little creatures he has hiding under his cloak will be of great help...
His Story (I)
I've waited a long time for you, brave pilot.
If you want to know why I'm waiting for you, my advice to you is that you shouldn't worry so much about such trivial things since our meeting is inevitable.
Here there is no chaos from the deep sea. Everyone here, including you, have this bright smell that is quite unpleasant to me. That being said, me and the little creatures under my cloak seem to like you.
Of course, I'm not saying anything strange, and I don't think I look like a sinister person. However, if you don't want to be dragged into the deep sea by some creature, you better be careful as the monsters of the deep sea covet the existence of light at all times.
Why that look? I'm merely talking to myself.
His Story (II)
Are you looking at these tentacles? They might consider letting you go if you compliment them that they're cute. After all, they like the aura of Light the most, like me. But certainly, if you suddenly feel like seeing them, you're welcome to come visit me when it rains.
They're really cute, but you shouldn't underestimate them. I mean, stop trying to touch them, because I'm not taking any responsibility if you get hurt.
Although I did rely on this ability to stay in Umbraton, to me, Umbraton isn't the only interesting place out there. It's just that there are more real humans here than on that white island, which makes it more interesting.
What's more, I don't think I'll be able to find any work that's more leisurely than this.
His Story (III)
Come to think of it, you do remind me of the Shadowlord. Would you still choose to believe me even when you know I'm lying? I've already told you before: don't believe what you see, don't believe what you hear, and don't believe a single word by the Scam Artist. That's because it's a monster who will return to the deep sea one day...
Back to the matter at hand! My decision to temporarily stay in Umbraton is partly because of the Shadowlord and partly because I can't feel anything real on that white island. Even a water source will dry up if things are too boring. So, between up and down, I chose down.
The Shadowlord told me that a rather interesting person had appeared while mounted on a giant dragon. Maybe this is the feeling of realness I'm searching for. Well, I can feel my tentacles getting restless. So, do you think I'm telling a lie right now?
His Story (IV)
What is it? Why do you look so guarded? Let me tell you a lie now—I won't tell lies all the time if I'm talking to you.
Well, since my boring joke couldn't satisfy you, let me tell you a story. There was once a young child who didn't know how to face the cruel reality. He was in so much pain that he lost his emotions and was only able to see the appearance of the deep sea in his dreams. He grew up in a garbage-filled slum. By keeping himself well-informed, he avoided various threats and searched for anything that would allow him to keep surviving. After that, he lived a long, boring, suffocating peaceful life until someone appeared to smash the tranquility and make waves on the sea surface again...
I think we should change the subject now, unless you want to be dragged under the sea by some cute monsters.
Whether you saw it or not, you must follow my instructions.
Warrior, how did your conversation with Shadowlord go?
Navigator, please reply before the deep sea swallows this place again.
Hello, may I ask you a question?
Good morning, you must be awake by now.
The sun has just reached its zenith.
The creature from the deep-sea is watching you...
The sun is just rising.
Hydrad was surprised to see you and his attitude toward Kleken soured after hearing that you didn't go to Lumopolis. You realized that Hydrad and Kleken didn't seem to get along. When you asked him, Hydrad started to tell you a story...
The Istvan Gang sent three letters to you and asked you to meet them with one of the letters. After recording all the information from your investigation, you make your final decision...
Kleken invites you in a roundabout way to play a game of predictions. You don't realize his true intent until the very end...
Kleken invites you to play Dibury's Map that he received as a gift, and tells you a marvelous story about him and the Map.
In an illusory fortress lies a complex heart, enacting a fictional tale that reflects his reality.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- I can find even more forms of entertainment in a chaotic environment, not to mention there are many humans I love there.
- Hypocrisy is an art. That little white island uses it but doesn't know anything about it.
- The tentacles are watching you.
- Even the deep sea has things as meaningless as dust... such as the Eclipsites.
- How can dog owners trust the loyalty of another species? Is it because dogs wag their tails?
- Why does that angry dragon always look sluggish? How interesting.
- Overcast rainy days, ancient books, and stories from "An Adventurer's Voyage"—guess which one do I like?
- I dislike boring things, as well as lies... so, I told the truth.
- Is this called a Colossus? Monsters are quite common in the deep sea, so maybe it comes from the deep sea.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- I'm really happy to see you. I mean this sincerely, of course.
- What's this feeling? I seem to be able to feel your trust. Do I feel it out of love, brave sailor?
- Am I responsible for your expression now...?
- So sorry, we've failed.
Unleash Chain Combos
- It's too late.
Active Skill is Ready
- The fog is already thick enough.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- We are greeting a new year tomorrow.
Enter the Formation
- Who do you want to lie to?
Aurorian Ascension I
- My lies have become better. Sadly, this is also a lie.
Aurorian Ascension II
- When fog condenses into water, fiction becomes reality.
Aurorian Ascension III
- The silent door opens, revealing the deep sea.
- An event is taking place in Umbraton today, and it'll be a pity if you don't go... Don't tell me you are really thinking of going.
- I don't feel any improvement.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- There's no human that's extra special as all of them have a past and carry secrets. I love how everyone is the same. As for the Aurorian... What is it?
- There isn't much difference between the lie and the truth. There isn't even a boundary. When I say "this sentence is a lie", it's meaningless whether it's true or false.
- If you're curious about the mysterious deep sea, just climb up to Lumopolis and sleep in the hall to get there.
- Brave sailors, don't mistake the tentacles for small islands. If you can't even tell between the true and the false, it will be, very, dangerous.
- Watch out for the monsters lurking in the deep sea. They surface to attack ships that sailing by just to abduct a few of their favorite sailors.
- A wandering observer like me always tries to keep himself uninvolved, but I find that I'm always a step too late when I want to intervene... So, I need to be even tougher.
- Isn't it convenient to immediately tell if someone is telling the truth or not? If you can identify the true information... you won't say "no", right?
- I'm always able to hide the truth in lies, and I always hope that the person listening to me can tell what I'm really thinking. Do you believe me? I mean, you do look quite naive.
- Don't worry and don't be afraid. No matter what, that monster with the cute tentacles hopes that all brave sailors will see the sun rising over the sea.
- It's dangerous to simply touch the tentacles, like if you touch Leona's dragon, you'll get injured.
- This place will also be submerged one day. You should escape with me before that happens.
- I must leave or else a terrifying fellow will catch up to me. Don't wait for me—farewell.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Welcome back, brave sailor. The deep sea has predicted your arrival.
- I'm very happy to see you, but you're too early. I was going to secretly escape while you were gone.
- All the sporadic lights are about to disappear. What about you? Do you want to still stay here with me?
- You are still here at this hour! Do you want to go to the deep sea with me? I know now...
Obtain an Aurorian
- Nice to meet you. I'm a scam artist and... just call me Kleken. Please don't trust my words, including what I'm saying now. Don't believe in anything I say.
Receive a gift
- You might as well give yourself to me.
- Thanks, I'll cherish you.
Receive a gift you like
- I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.
- You're really...
Release Active Skill
- Te ancient legend will reawaken now!
- May you see the deep sea one day!
- Is what you see the truth?
Aurorian Trivia I
- In Umbraton, tentacles naturally appear when it rains. As long as your cloak is wet and opened at a 50-degree angle or more, they will appear beside you.
Aurorian Trivia II
- A monster mentioned in ancient records acquired human feelings but became troubled after he came ashore because he didn't know how to survive on land.
Aurorian Trivia III
- When the raging Wrecker swept through the land, the monsters caught by the tentacles wanted to avoid the crisis, only to find they had nowhere to go. Ultimately, they were all devoured by the Shadowlord.
The Captain's Entrance
- You seem to... trust me? What a surprise.
Kleken believes that men should also take sunscreen seriously, and that is why he chose this heroic three-piece swimsuit perfect for both deep-sea adventuring and blocking out the sun. Following the classic color code of Umbraton, this outfit strongly echoes Kleken's trademark style. The deep open collar helps to dissipate the summer heat, and it also seems like it can accommodate a few more tentacles. Besides, the sun-shielding attachment allows even the most solar-adverse gentleman to move freely around the beach where there's no place to hide from the sun's rays. This outfit even allows Kleken to appear more comfortable in the water, and seems to convey the message that he wishes to enjoy a glass of wine with you in the shallows.