Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 487 / 798 176 / 274 1319 / 2123 Ascension 1 921 / 1444 318 / 483 2417 / 3769 Ascension 2 1589 / 2082 531 / 687 4115 / 5388 Ascension 3 2289 / 2818 754 / 921 5885 / 7253
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 4
Fires in any 2 selected directions out of 8, dealing 120% damage to all enemies along the trajectory.
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 3
Deals 160% damage to the nearest 1 enemy and 30% Splash damage to 4 tiles in a cross-shaped around.
Deals 160% damage to the nearest 2 enemies and 30% Splash damage to 4 tiles in a cross-shaped around.
Electric Rail Rifle
Kafka stumbled upon this weapon while hunting down Eclipsites in the mysterious ruins of the Rediesel Desert. Believed to have originated from an ancient civilization, this sniper rifle features modified electromagnetic tracking for enhanced accuracy, and launches powerful penetrating bullets.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Starlight OmniscienceWhen deployed to the Starlight Chamber, increases Heartstone production efficiency by 10%.
Hey Kafka! Wanna have a little shooting contest?
Same rules as always: loser buys drinks at the bar tonight.
If you really feel like paying for my drinks, then sure. I'm game.
Feeling cocky today, huh?
Here, let's see who can shoot out this window and hit this Colossus' wing.
(Hey... Did I hear a sneeze just now?)
The wing? That's way too big of a target... How about the tip of the wing?
(I think I heard a sneeze just now, too... Ah, it's probably nothing.)
Ah, I only said the wing first because I figured you wouldn't be able to hit the tip.
You gotta be kidding me... Here, I'll even let you aim for the thicker part of the tip. I'll go for the thin part.
Whoever misses has to pay for a bottle, how's that sound?
Sounds good to me! Let's go!
(Whoa! The sneeze is getting louder...)
(Is... Is the Colossus moving?)
Why's this big guy taking off all of a sudden? ... Hey, where'd the wing go? I can't see it anymore!
Ah, let's just pick a new target. How about the tip of Lumopolis' roof?
Kuma & Pengy:
(Pengy) Yo, Kafka!
Kuma & Pengy:
(Pengy) We brought you a nice can of meat!
You two, again?
A fat little penguin and a fat little bear... Have you been rolling around in the dirt? Don't come near me!
Kuma & Pengy:
(Pengy) Aww, don't be like that! We even brought you some tasty canned meat, too! See?
Kuma & Pengy:
(Pengy) Go ahead, take it!
Kuma & Pengy:
(Kuma) Yeah, take it!
... I guess I have no choice.
Alright then, just this once.
Kuma & Pengy:
(Pengy) You gotta try it now!
Kuma & Pengy:
(Kuma) Yeah, try it!
I'll eat it when I'm hungry!
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Rediesel Wrench Aurorians. A substance leftover from the old times. Rediesel Wrench folks use it for decoration or buttering up their Colossus.
Crunchy Munchy Crunch+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A specialty from the wasteland. Straightforward people enjoy this unique taste very much.
Thunder Powder+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Rediesel Wrench Aurorians. Key to dynamites, ammo, and explosives. Internal hard currency of the Rediesel Wrench.
Tool Kit+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A box of tools for most crafting and repairing needs. A particular favorite of no-nonsense people.
A Rediesel Wrench sniper wielding a powerful super railgun to annihilate all opposing foes.
Nickname: Super Electron
Birthday: February 6
Birthplace: Fort Brig
Affiliation: Rediesel Wrench
Fighting Style: Super Electron, Electromagnetic Rifle
Objectively speaking, I've seen many people who animals like, but I don't think this is sufficient to describe the case of Ms. Kafka... All the animals on the Colossus seem to appear out of nowhere to see her. It's completely unreal! Meanwhile, our Ms. Kafka, who has dark circles under her eyes, keeps walking carefully to avoid them while cursing these fluffy little fellows.
"Hey! Can someone give me a quieter room?! And someone please get these animals out!" However, when %s tried to chase them away, Ms. Kafka gave a cold looked and said: "When did I ask you do to that?!"
Hmm, Ms. Kafka seems to be a good person...
Her Story (I)
I already told you not to bother me while I'm sleeping! What is it? Do you want me to shoot you?! What? Franz got lost, and you brought it back? Aha, no wonder I couldn't find him... I'll forgive you then.
Is there anything else? If not, leave now! What? You want me to take the night shift tonight? Whether it's that giant lizard or this big guy, why is there no one reliable here?! Okay, okay! I get it! I already have a layer of dark circles under my eyes anyway... Can you leave now? You know I hate being woken up. If you didn't know that before—well, now you know!
Her Story (II)
Are you curious about my gun? There's a story behind it. My father dug it out from under a certain ruin back then when he was chasing after those guys... Hmm, this was one amazing fella alright, though I don't really understand how it works exactly. All you need to know is that I can send all the Eclipsites to heaven with it! Hahaha! I should be the only person who can use it. Its name? I won't tell you since you won't remember it anyway! Yes, it is called an electromagnetic gun, but it has nothing to do with that girl who uses coins! Having said that, although we're called the Revolver Gang, my gun has nothing to do with revolvers...
Is Franz useful in battle? Useful or not, I'm happy as long as he doesn't run over and rub himself against me when I'm fighting...
Her Story (III)
I wouldn't have joined any organization if it wasn't for that lizard who just didn't know when to call it quits! I don't want to join any organization! But I can't help it because I have no home to return to, and I actually think that giant lizard is quite cute... Hey, I didn't say anything! Don't ask me about it!
Actually, part of the reason I stayed was that the boss was crying and begging me to stay. He said no one could assume shadow duty because everyone on this giant lizard is too frivolous, so I had to do it... I finally agreed only because she cried so hideously... What? You don't believe she cried? She did if I said she did. What's with the questioning? Want me to shoot you?!
Her Story (IV)
The "chairman of animal protection"? Where did you hear that from? It must be the guys on that giant lizard! Damn! They must be tired of living!
What are you looking at me for? Although I always give snacks to Kuma and Pengy, it's because I have too many snacks that I can't finish! Losing weight is also a form of combat!
...You saw me playing with a cat yesterday? Forget everything you saw immediately unless you want me to kill you now! Do it! Now!
Navigator, have you seen Franz?
Are you awake? I need your help.
Are you on duty?
Where is the end of the desert? Where are the Loose Screws heading?
The missing Franz is the cause of Kafka's worries and Navigator's bafflement. Where could the loyal black puppy be?
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Yes, they're all nice folks, but they all have a few loose screws! I'm the only one doing the stakeout. You see these dark circles?
- The Illumina guys have been trying hard to get my gun and study it. Like I'm gonna let that happen! What a bunch of crazy geeks!
- Let's give those bullies a taste of what it's like to be rubbed against the ground.
- As long as I have my gun, I'll kill all the Eclipsites that come my way and send them home for good.
- That giant lizard! I hate to say it, but it's sort of cute... Huh? What? Did I say anything?
- I haven't seen that bear-and-penguin pair for a long time. Are they still looking for air conditioners? I'll give them some parts if the chance comes.
- Control yourself, Kafka... I'll get back to petting the fluffy fellas later on...
- The noise! The noise! How come there's not even a single quiet bed to sleep in the great, big Rediesel desert?
- How gigantic this fella is! They say it has its own consciousness. Just get it to do the stakeout then if so.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- No animals here? Great! Ah, but it's kinda boring...
- You want me to do the stakeout? Fine. I'm always up all night anyway.
- That was too stressful. I was off my game...
- A piece of cake.
Unleash Chain Combos
- Super electric field! Scatter shot!
- Close-range shot!
Active Skill is Ready
- Searching for enemies...
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Like I'm gonna say it... Ahem. Happy New Year.
Enter the Formation
- Spare no foes!
Aurorian Ascension I
- Franz! Go!
Aurorian Ascension II
- Let's use more powerful bullets!
Aurorian Ascension III
- Shoot! Shoot like crazy!
- I'm gonna take a nap. You! Take those animals away. Don't disturb me.
- Faster and more precise.
- Alchemy Stars!
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Don't talk to me when I just wake up. I'll so groggy the whole world is my enemy.
- Keep those fluffy things away from me if possible.
- Don't know where that Franz is again. That's for the best, I guess.
- Someone's bullying a puppy? Take me there. I'm gonna have that fellow live a life without hands...
- We must check the bullets thoroughly. They tend to get stuck when we blast those who attack small animals...
- I've got a better gun now. I'm gonna aim for those despicable beings -- the Eclipsites, the noisemakers, and the torturers of small animals.
- Fluffy or not, whoever disturbs me will get shot and that includes you.
- These fellows always make me do the stakeout alone. You there! Take my place.
- Whoever disturbs my sleep will receive the Eclipsites treatment, including you.
- You're tired? But you can't rest now. I stay up late all the time.
- This annoying little thing's rubbing against me again! Kafka, you have to stop being such a softie...
- Gotta take a break every once in a while. Where's Franz? Franz! Didn't I tell you to always stay close to me!?
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Now is when those fluffy fellas are most active. Watch them! Don't let them wander off!
- How dare you disturb my rest! Oh... it's morning. Looks like I pulled an all-nighter again.
- No one's coming for the next shift? What a bunch of slackers! Someday, I'm gonna shoot them in the middle of the night...
- I'm exhausted. That's it. I'm done with this shift. Gonna get some sleep!
Obtain an Aurorian
- The name's Kafka. I have three requests: Don't get me to do the stakeout, get me a soundproof studio apartment for singles, and drive these animals away from me!
Receive a gift
- A gift for me? Fine, I'll take it.
- Looks like it's worth a fortune. Thanks!
Receive a gift you like
- This gift looks pretty nice...
- This? Wow! Thanks so much!
Release Active Skill
- Nowhere to hide!
- Gauss rifle! Aim!
Aurorian Trivia I
- Rediesel Wrench? I didn't want to join them initially, but that giant lizard just made it too hard to refuse.
Aurorian Trivia II
- Wanna know how I managed to get this rifle? That's an interesting story, but before that, please drive these clingy little fellas away first.
Aurorian Trivia III
- My home used to be a little castle, not this giant lizard. If it wasn't for the Eclipsites... Hmm... Don't feel like talking about it anymore. I'm gonna sleep.
The Captain's Entrance
- I'll watch them like a hawk.