Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 453 / 743 180 / 280 1375 / 2196 Ascension 1 875 / 1362 325 / 494 2531 / 3912 Ascension 2 1521 / 1980 547 / 706 4339 / 5639 Ascension 3 2211 / 2704 779 / 950 6257 / 7655
The Abyss of Shadow WolfActive
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 3
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
When used, a Water Aurorian's Chain Combo will be triggered 2 times in this round. For the second Chain Combo, the ATK of all Water Aurorians is equal to 70% of Hydrad's ATK.
Shadow Wolf RaidChain
Deals 155% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 160% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
Deals 165% damage to 2 surrounding clusters.
Shadow Wolf Elixir
Hydrad found this object in some ancient ruins and soon discovered that it possesses a mysterious, ancient power. It looks like a glass bottle emitting a wonderful blue light, and can unleash special magic to summon magical creatures known as "Shadow Wolf" to help Hydrad in battle.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
Prism FocusWhen deployed to the Prism Pillar, the extra Prism recovery rate +20% per hour.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Hmm? What a familiar scent...
Patty & Patsy:
(Patty) Shh! See that big dog over there?
Patty & Patsy:
(Patsy) I see it, I see it!
Patty & Patsy:
(Patty) Why don't we sneak over and scare him a little?
Patty & Patsy:
(Patsy) Okay! Let's do it!
Hmph, the scent is getting stronger... It's slowly approaching me...
Guess I'll have to play along.
Patty & Patsy:
You two scared the living daylights out of me!
Patty & Patsy:
(Together) Hahaha! Didn't see that coming, huh?
Yep... I never saw it coming...
Replica Painting+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Replica of different famous paintings. Popular in Umbraton.
Mounted Spikepede+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. Famous for its odd appearance, this insect attracts collectors of curios.
Vintage Wine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Only certain tycoons in Umbraton get an occasional sip of this precious libation.
Crystal Spine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. The crystallized spiky fossil of an unknown creature for the extremely curios collectors.
This guy from Umbraton isn't one who hangs around with gangs. In fact, he's a lone wolf. A rebel, he shows utter contempt for the order of Lumopolis and is inexplicably hostile to the nobles...
Nickname: Bang of Shadow Wolf
Birthday: October 29
Fighting Style: Shadow Magic
Hydrad is a dangerous guy. I get chills down my spine just watching him sitting over there. Since even someone who likes the cold like Pengy isn't willing to approach him, it's safe to say that the chilliness he is emanating is a gloomy aura instead of an ordinary cold feeling.
Like his aura would suggest, Hydrad is like a shadow. He doesn't like to talk. Instead, he just sits in the corner and watches everyone else. To be honest with you, when I think of his lifeless eyes watching me on the ship, I start to tremble.
But we need Hydrad, not only because his shadow magic is powerful and useful, but also because of his calmness, intelligence, and judgment. Coincidentally he was also interested in this place—to be precise, he was interested in the people who appeared here. I think you can see this from how the Shadow Wolf beside him acts... However, even though he is able to tolerate our gaze right now, you might want to look away now that he's seen you staring.
His Story (I)
The only thing I'll never get sick of is this sport called a raid.
Don't worry, I won't do anything to your Colossus because... Forget it, I'm not interested in the loot. That's what the other robbers of Umbraton are interested in—what I want is the battle in between, and that's why I'm here. All sorts of interesting people are here, bringing many interesting missions with them.
Shadows don't have a heartbeat. When I became aware of this, I realized that I had been immersed in this magic for so long that I could barely feel my own heartbeat. Only interesting missions and exciting sports make me feel like I'm not a shadow. Because of that, I joined that gang in Umbraton because I would get plenty of opportunities to play my, ahem, sport. However, Umbraton is too small; the Colossus, on the other hand, is huge, allowing me to access the entire continent...
Hah, so there will be plenty of sports to take part in in the future.
His Story (II)
Parents... are not that important, because they disappear once they abandon you.
My parents didn't seem to like me even though they brought me into this world. When I was very young, my mother let me crawl everywhere on the street by myself... She wasn't worried in the slightest that I would be hit by a galloping carriage. Maybe she was even hoping this would happen so she could swindle money from her poor victim. My father always wanted to sell me, and it was just that he wasn't able to find a good buyer—he admitted this himself. He could even leave and have someone replace him. I was like a dog that stayed beside them, begging for food every so often. I would take whatever I could get, and would even sleep with my eyes half open.
In the end, they got sick of me. On a cloudy day as a cold gale was blowing through the border, they offered me a hot drink—something they rarely did. That was the last cup of sweet water I ever tasted. While I was drinking that cup of sweet water, they walked into a carriage, closed the door, and left for Lumopolis.
I was free after that, though no one fed me anymore, Still, I have my companion, that black dog.
His Story (III)
I rescued that black dog when I was still a dog. We were both dogs, so I thought we might be able to understand each other. I realized after I saved him though, that we are actually different. He is a black wolf.
He saved me several times. We joined the gang in Umbraton by accident, but I was able to live a decent life there because of his help. I even gained my Shadow Wolf abilities because of him... I don't get it, but he seems to have some complex feelings about the Eclipsites.
Want to know where he's gone now?
Didn't you see those Shadow Wolves just now?
His Story (IV)
I returned to Umbraton after the war and hung out with various gangs. I actually didn't really care where I was as long as I wasn't bothered. I grew up in Umbraton, anyway, so it was fine with me...
But I went to Lumopolis by chance with a certain gang one time and saw those two. I had thought they would live a better life after abandoning me, but there was the woman, kissing up to someone who obviously served a noble. Maybe they think currying favors from servants in Lumopolis is better than struggling to make a living here.
I'd rather just call her a woman. You're not expecting me to call her "Mother", are you?
Someone told me that you were looking for me?
Is there something you're unsatisfied with?
Hey, where are you?
I told you before; I hate introducing myself.
Come walk with me after you're finished with lunch, please.
I need you for something.
On a whim, the Navigator decides to go to the Cafe to order something from Connolly, only to encounter Leona and Hydrad along the way. The two are arguing because of a language-related conflict, and physical clashes between them are rather common in the Colossus. The Navigator asks Connolly for help to resolve the confusion.
Hydrad was surprised to see you and his attitude toward Kleken soured after hearing that you didn't go to Lumopolis. You realized that Hydrad and Kleken didn't seem to get along. When you asked him, Hydrad started to tell you a story...
You discover that Shadow Wolf has been sneaking into your room during the night. But when you confront Hydrad, he refuses to do anything about it.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- There was time that people like me are fit for only Umbraton. Now, it's people like me should be in Umbraton.
- Lumopolis... Anyone who wants to can go there, but I'm not interested.
- Tsk, the shadows are always watching you.
- Eclipsites? Should I care about them? My shadows will swarm and surround them, gnawing them to death. The end.
- Don't know, don't care. The one in Umbraton is an octopus, something that should have gone extinct ages ago.
- Tsk, I don't know why that long worm gets so fired up every day...
- Likes? Hmm... Spicy food, hounds, and no one bothering me.
- I dislike those who think they know everything.
- Is this your home? It doesn't matter. I have stayed overnight at someone else's place before.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- How troublesome... Just give up. I won't react to it.
- Please get someone else instead if possible. Even my hounds refuse to stay here.
- Are you frustrated? Sorry, but I don't care.
- Those are called weaklings.
Unleash Chain Combos
Active Skill is Ready
- I am your master!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Tsk, it's New Year now; so what?
Enter the Formation
- Listen to me. Get someone else.
Aurorian Ascension I
- They gather on the other side of Light.
Aurorian Ascension II
- They have descended silently.
Aurorian Ascension III
- Devour those who are addicted to false pleasures!
- Wow, hmm, whatever... I'm so bored... Will someone please put an end to everything?
- Fine, you are accepted.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- You seem to be able to talk to them... Many people end up going mad. Don't mind it, it's nothing.
- Say what you want to say; I'm listening. Before the boss returns, I have all the time in the world to pretend to be listening to you.
- Existence is meaningless, especially when you understand its meaning. You don't get it? That's normal. Even the boss don't get it.
- Just like how shadows overlap, darkness gathers and becomes denser... That thing that was cut off and regenerated is about to collapse. You don't need to know about this.
- It doesn't matter whether it is a hound or a wolf, or whether it is a shadow or something real. You don't need to be interested in this... Just look at it.
- Do you see them? They are beautiful, quiet, and everywhere. The one behind you is the same yet completely different.
- You have nothing to worry about if you have doubts about my ability. I have more important things to do than to use shadows to deal with you.
- Hmm... I think I'm starting to appreciate you. Do you know that your shadow has a scent now? Stay away from me. I don't want to smell it.
- I don't want to admit it, but you're similar to big bro. You're both masters of shadows and walk freely among shadows in the world of light and darkness.
- Now what? You must be here for something, right?
- This place is more boring than I expected... Aren't you the master of this place? Do something.
- Stay away... My shadows are feeling agitated and I don't care if they bite you.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Oh, you're back. I thought you had gone missing.
- You're diligent, but so what? It has nothing to do with me...
- Are you going out or not? Make it snappy and stop wasting time.
- Why are you still awake when even my hounds are asleep? Whatever... I'm not waiting for you... What else are you going to do?
Obtain an Aurorian
- I didn't expect that you could find me. It's such a pain to introduce myself. Just read this for yourself.
Receive a gift
- Oh. Wow. A gift... I REALLY wanted this...
- Tsk, fine, I'll take it. OH SO HAPPY I AM.
Receive a gift you like
- ...Ha! Did you make a lucky guess? I'm kind of looking forward to this.
- You know what I want, just like usual.
Release Active Skill
- Disperse the light!
- Tear Light apart!!
- Welcome the color of death—
Aurorian Trivia I
- Many things are unimportant to me, like clothes and relatives. They'll all leave sooner or later. Don't try to refute me because I'm right.
Aurorian Trivia II
- Bonds are simply ridiculous. People who want you to pursue something unrealistic inject this notion into your head and imprison you with it. Sorry, but I'm not going to believe in it.
Aurorian Trivia III
- I won't rule out the possibility that I'll end up in a very cliché situation one day, but it's highly unlikely. Just wait and see. That's all the files. Stop tapping. That's all. Geez!
The Captain's Entrance
- Captain? Seriously?