Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 518 / 789 168 / 244 1419 / 2108 Ascension 1 920 / 1375 287 / 414 2438 / 3596 Ascension 2 1533 / 1962 467 / 587 4018 / 5109 Ascension 3 2193 / 2653 658 / 787 5724 / 6897
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
- Breakthrough 6
Teleports to a selected location. Deals 250% damage to 1 column and knocks enemies back. Converts tiles in the area of attack to Green.
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
Deals 110% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
Deals 120% damage to 16 tiles in a radial shape.
Deals 130% damage to 2 surrounding clusters.
Hedy seldom carries this weapon with her and uses it only in combat. Even so, her familiarity with this sword allows her to coordinate perfectly with her Knight of Light in battle.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Starlight OmniscienceWhen deployed to the Starlight Chamber, increases Heartstone production efficiency by 10%.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Lumopolis Aurorians. Thin, delicate sheet of silver as light as feather. A favorite in Lumopolis.
Silver Oak Bell+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Compact, light, exquisitely sculpted silver bell believed by sophisticated folks to be a good luck charm.
Gilded Lumamber+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Lumopolis Aurorians. Lumamber packaged in gold. The primary gem of high-society Lumopolis.
Daybreak Crystal+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Rare ore that shines in different colors under different intensity of light. A present among nobles.
A noble girl born into a wealthy family, she is intelligent and likes nothing more than reading alone in her room. Her only friend is a giant suit of armor named Pompey, which she activated on her own.
Name: Hedy Bryte
Nickname: Luminous Guardian
Birthday: March 12
Fighting Style: Armor Mastery
There was a while, %s was constantly receiving reports of a foreign object located on the top of the Colossus, so I was asked to find out what it was. As soon as I received the most recent report, I rushed to the top of the Colossus with %s.
Under the orange hue of the setting sun, a huge white knight sat upon the head of the Colossus. After taking a closer look, I saw a girl sitting in the knight's palm. The girl looked up at the sky, her long hair flowing gently in the wind. It was none other than Hedy, the quiet girl who never seemed to smile! Hedy noticed us standing there and asked us if we had also come to see the sky and clouds...
After talking with her for a while, we discovered that the suit of armor, Pompey, couldn't enter the Colossus. That's why they decided to remain outside. Hedy is afraid that Pompey might get lonely, so she often goes out to gaze at the sky with Pompey. It turns out that this noble girl who loves nothing more than burying her nose in a book has such a sweet side. Hmm... I think I'll go out and look out at the sky more often in the future.
Her Story (I)
White Night up high.
You want to know my story? Not that I don't want to tell you. It's just that it's not nearly as wonderful as the classics and is therefore not worth recounting. But is that alright with you? If you insist, then so be it.
As you may already know, I was born into a happy and healthy noble family in Lumopolis. Unlike other nobles, my parents were good at running the family business and were unwilling to involve themselves too much in political affairs. Thanks to this, as far as I know, we never had financial issues. Since I was born, my parents invited the best teachers in Lumopolis to mentor me.
Was I happy? Yes, I was happy. Everyone fussed over me to make sure I was delighted. No one tried to hurt me, and no one wanted to use me... but no one was indeed my friend.
Her Story (II)
When I was little, I often dreamt, and I always had the same dream over and over again.
In this dream, there was a pack of strange animals. Some covered with dark gray hair, some covered with sharp spikes... They would bare their teeth and claws and roar at me, then attack me and chase me. I was scared, but I didn't expect my parents to be even more scared than I when I finally told them about this dream. Looking back, I don't blame them. After all, at that time, I had never seen an Eclipsite before, but I could accurately describe what they looked like. Later, my parents took me to the temple to pray for salvation from this nightmare. Although it had little effect, I also found my own solution—reading. Books whisked me away, over mountains, rivers, lakes, and seas, and showed me the myriad wonders of the world. Only through reading was I spared the sight of those terrible monsters in my dreams, the fear they brought... and my loneliness.
Her Story (III)
Thinking about it now, what happened later was all because of a lost ancient book—The Epic of the Aurora. One day, I collected the fragmented pages of this ancient book, which told the tale of a white knight, but even after tireless research, I still couldn't verify their authenticity.
That night, I dreamt of those monsters again. Just as they were about to catch me, a knight in white armor descended from the sky and obliterated the Eclipsites with his huge sword... then, the dream came to an abrupt end. Since then, I have never had that dream again. My curiosity compelled me to read books about all kinds of weapons and armor, but I couldn't find any mention of that white armor and the giant sword.
When my father saw me reading such books, he told me about a brave knight of the Bryte family and that his armor was kept in the basement of our warehouse. Why had my father never mentioned this before? With this in mind, %s, I pushed open the door to the basement that very night.
Her Story (IV)
I was struck dumb with surprise when I entered the basement.
A huge suit of armor lay on the ground, covered in a heavy layer of dust. Father said that this Bryte family knight died protecting the people... Lumopolis named him the Knight of Light and crafted this huge suit of armor for him. Yes, as you've probably guessed, this suit of armor was exactly the same as the one that saved me in my dream. I brushed the dust off the armor, read the name Pompey engraved on the chest, and injected a steady flow of Lumina into it... And just like that, Pompey, the Knight of Light, arose once again and has never left my side since. It's just like... like you and Soroz.
After this, the temple wanted me to work for them, but this required that I graduate from Dawn Academy first. It took me two years to finish all of the courses at Dawn Academy. Are two years really that fast? I couldn't help it. I had already read everything they tried to teach me, but I was glad to begin working at the temple, nonetheless. The many teachers there put me on the right path, and there were plenty more classics there for me to read...
And that's all for my story. It's a little dull, isn't it? Hmm? You don't think so? Well... you should tell me your story sometime.
It's incredible how the Colossus can communicate with people...
Have you ever been to a ball?
You are a Caelestite, correct?
I had a peculiar dream.
I want to go to the north.
Do you like watching the sunrise?
I wonder, are housekeepers this stubborn all over the world?
The weather seems nice today.
I feel as though you yearn to live in Dawn Academy, correct?
It looks you have a very good relationship with Vice.
I'm reading a book on Lumopolis history.
You simply wanted to ask what Jomu and Hedy were discussing, but have now been inexplicably dragged into a baffling battle of wits...
Tap on the Colossus Room
- The center of the world, the apex of Aurorian civilization... The most suitable place for me to live my life.
- In the far north, under the Aurora-swept sky... Does the original child of light still live there?
- White Night up high.
- Those ugly, filthy things? Of course I know what they are. Those creatures don't deserve to exist in this world.
- Lord Schwartz, the City Lord who leads Lumopolis forward on the path of righteousness, is the person I respect most in this world.
- Of course I know Her Highness, Carleen. After all, she is one of the few people of my age equal to me.
- I like reading. I read books, objects... even Aurorians.
- Group activities? I've never tried... But maybe I'm just innately adverse to people.
- I knew such a thing existed in the world, but I didn't expect it to be bigger than Pompey.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Hmm... This matter needs to be considered carefully.
- What a peaceful place. May I just stay here? Good. Don't bring anyone else here.
- A humiliating battle... I won't accept it!
- For the Knight of Light, this was nothing.
Unleash Chain Combos
- To my side, Pompey!
- Feel the light of glory!
Active Skill is Ready
- Let us begin.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- In the New Year, I wish you peace.
Enter the Formation
- Hmm? As you wish.
Aurorian Ascension I
- I can go, a little further now.
Aurorian Ascension II
- I see... the path of the Knight of Light.
Aurorian Ascension III
- The future, will change with me.
- I know, spending countless hours alone indoors can be quite tedious. When I get bored, I ask Pompey to take me to rooftops to stare at the sky and clouds.
- I didn't know I could possess such power... How did you do it?
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- I know, you must be curious about the giant knight who is always at my side. You can call it Pompey or the Knight of Light.
- Sorry, I'm not used to talking with others. It would be better if we became more familiar with each other in the future, you say? Then please, I will accept your best efforts.
- Solitude is a realm itself, one that places higher requirements upon the individual. Only by being alone can I truly know my innermost desires.
- The world outside Lumopolis... I've read a lot about it in various books, but maybe one day, I can see it with my own eyes.
- As long as you work at it, there is no book that cannot be read. Do you understand? The most difficult thing to comprehend is oneself.
- So, you used to be all alone... How did you make so many friends after that? Don't get me wrong, I'm just curious.
- Overlooking those vast crowds of people, you will understand that people do not feel for each other's sorrow and joy.
- You should read more historical studies on Lumopolis. Because then... then we will have more in common to talk about.
- I read that those who help each other can be referred to as friends. So, are you going to help me? Well... I'll help you if you need me to.
- White Night up high. I know that the faith of Lumopolis can save the Aurorians... and the Caelestites.
- Collecting lost books is like a jigsaw puzzle. For me, it is a game.
- It's time to grease Pompey. Hmm... a quick polish too.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- I found a wonderful article! It's about... Oh, maybe you wouldn't be interested in it.
- The clouds in the sky are at their most beautiful at this time of the day. Don't you want to see?
- What? You only have three courses for dinner? It's hard to imagine such a thing...
- I have also forgotten to sleep in the past because I have been enraptured by reading. And what about you for today?
Obtain an Aurorian
- I shall carry forth the legend of the Knight of Light... Oh, you must be the Caelestite. White Night up high. Hedy Bryte offers you her sincerest salutations.
Receive a gift
- What is this...? Of course I know it's a gift!
- Did you really have to give this to me face to face? No, it's nothing...
Receive a gift you like
- Hmm... Thank you for your trouble.
- You know... I quite like this gift!
Release Active Skill
- Knight of Light, come to me!
- Darkness has nowhere to hide!
- At long last, it is my turn.
Aurorian Trivia I
- Happiness sometimes blinds people. I used to think that everyone had a private tutor... And I used to think that everyone was used to being alone.
Aurorian Trivia II
- The monsters in my dreams, with their sharp fangs and claws... They were so real and terrifying that they seemed to swallow my soul completely... Only books had the power to save me.
Aurorian Trivia III
- I had that nightmare again, only this time, a knight clad in white armor emerged from the light and dispelled the darkness before me.
The Captain's Entrance
- I'll put a swift end to this.