Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 480 / 789 185 / 280 1297 / 1965 Ascension 1 923 / 1443 324 / 484 2294 / 3416 Ascension 2 1603 / 2093 537 / 688 3838 / 4895 Ascension 3 2324 / 2851 760 / 922 5510 / 6647
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Teleports to any location in an L-shape from the current position (1 tile horizontally and 2 tiles vertically or 1 tile vertically and 2 tiles horizontally), dealing 150% damage to 1 surrounding cluster of the target location.
Burn It DownChain
Deals 135% damage to 2 enemies within 2 surrounding clusters.
Deals 145% damage to 2 enemies within 2 surrounding clusters.
Deals 155% damage to 2 enemies within 2 surrounding clusters.
A short whip originally used for riding horses. After Genevieve's ability awakened, she combined it with her flaming power to create this Whiplash. The whip incinerates enemies, while the metal clasp can be used to capture her targets.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Starlight OmniscienceWhen deployed to the Starlight Chamber, increases Heartstone production efficiency by 10%.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Gold Scarab+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to True Order Aurorians. Ancient scarab encased in amber. The True Order believes it holds mysterious power.
Silver Oak Bell+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Compact, light, exquisitely sculpted silver bell believed by sophisticated folks to be a good luck charm.
Oracle Scroll+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to True Order Aurorians. Scroll containing inscrutable revelations. Many secrets will be revealed should True Order members decipher it.
Daybreak Crystal+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Rare ore that shines in different colors under different intensity of light. A present among nobles.
Elegant bounty hunter of the True Order who is cheerful and likes to enjoy a glass of gin here and there. She is currently trying to build an intelligence network to track down the whereabouts of a certain individual.
Nickname: Bewitching Huntress
Birthday: August 22
Affiliation: True Order
Fighting Style: Whiplash (Karenina), Flaming Bronco (Anna)
One day, we stopped at a small village near the Rediesel Desert and heard the people there talk about an amazing woman. Just as I was about to go and inquire, a radiant smile lit up the corridors of the Colossus, and the sound of horse hooves filled the air!
Then there was the clicking and clacking of high heels, and a tall woman came into view, holding... a whip? I thought to myself, "Where did that clip-clop I heard just now run off to!?"
As I stood there puzzled, she spoke first, "Is it true you've issued a bounty?"
After hearing the negative answer, she didn't look too dismayed. Instead, she gave a hearty smile and said, "If not now, then perhaps in the future. I'm Genevieve, the bounty hunter." Later, she became a frequent visitor aboard the Colossus, making her presence known to all and saying that she was looking for a new bounty. To be honest, I think she was more interested in the bar. Eight times out of ten, she'd just come to drink...
Her Story (I)
You want to know what sound I like most? Well, probably two sounds—the crisp sound of tearing a bounty order off a wall, and the jingling of coins when I receive my rewards.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not in it for the money. I just like picking up a bounty, finishing it, and getting the reward I deserve. If I can set a goal, analyze the situation, make a plan, strive to complete it, and get paid in the end, all without a hitch and in one fell swoop, then when I finally hear that Nightium jingling, there's nothing that sounds better in the whole wide world! It's as refreshing as drinking a mouthful of ice-cold water under the scorching sun in the Rediesel Desert!
Of course, things don't always go so smoothly... That's how I ended up becoming a bounty hunter—taking on missions across the land, always looking for that next big reward. That's why so many people see me not as someone who has gone in search of the bounty hunter's lifestyle, but as someone whose calling came and found her.
Her Story (II)
I'm certain I've already told you that I'm a bounty hunter, and practically a legend of the Rediesel Desert—I'm not one of those women who hang out in bars every night, though I do like a good drink. Anyway, just look at my outfit! Surely, you can see that I'm in a league of my own!
I come from a noble family.
Ahem, don't get me wrong, though, I'm not from Lumopolis, but from the Vronsky family, one of the ruling families of Petyaburg. The nobles there are no different from those in Lumopolis, except that they live on the ground.
When I was a girl, my father saw my affinity for Luminatics and put me through noble education according to the standards of Lumopolis, including studies in aristocratic vernacular, etiquette, and all kinds of subjects. It was at this time that I mastered the equestrian arts and wine tasting.
However, in the end, instead of going to Lumopolis as my father and the Vronsky family had desired, I became a bounty hunter and joined the True Order. Why, you ask? Well, that's a long story... I'll tell you all about it when I have a chance.
Her Story (III)
It was because of "her" that I left Petyaburg. At that time, the Vronsky family was on the decline, but I had no desire to sacrifice myself for their sake. From this point of view, perhaps I was never suited to be a typical aristocrat at all.
Since then, I have been wandering the continent searching for someone. In the first year, I was full of optimism. I lived in the open air and traveled day and night. Whenever I came across a lead, I would go and explore it immediately. However, soon my Anna could no longer hold up and fell ill. At this time, I realized that Anna, who had been with me since childhood, was getting old... So I gave up my search for a while and stayed with Anna until she took her last breath. I numbed myself with drinks, conflicted over whether I should bury Anna, then she appeared—the leader of the True Order, that woman clutching a black book.
I watched as she walked around Anna a few times and whispered to her. Soon, Anna stood up, full of life!
She saved Anna, saving me in turn. So I joined them and became a member of the True Order.
Her Story (IV)
The truth is, I didn't know much about the beliefs of the True Order. I joined them simply to repay their kindness and to use their resources to find the person I was looking for. However, I later learned that the True Order had reached out to me so that I could establish a network of relationships for them while working as a bounty hunter. Essentially, we used each other.
I've mentioned the mysterious target of my grand hunt many times, and I suppose it's time for me to tell you her name. It's Smokey.
She is a member of another ruling family of Petyaburg. Hmm... I don't know if she was influenced by the rivalry between our families, but she had it in for me since we were children.
Thirteen years ago, my family planned to make an alliance with a noble family of Lumopolis. This family's only condition was that we should show them our family's understanding of Luminatics. It was a test—after all, the nobles of Lumopolis care deeply about a bloodline's purity and talent. So I was chosen, as I was one of the most talented members of the Vronsky family.
However, on the day I met these nobles from Lumopolis, Smokey suddenly appeared to disrupt the assessment. What infuriated me was that she showed them her superior Luminatics, but refused them when she was invited to join Lumopolis! Soon after that, she even left her family and Petyaburg!
Hearing this, I left Petyaburg to look for her. It wasn't for Petyaburg or my family—I just wanted to know what she was thinking! That's all.
Pardon me, Navigator? I overheard Vice say that the Illuminan officers are aboard Soroz today?
I felt it, Navigator...
Good morning, Navigator. What's the plan for today?
Good morning, Navigator! I have today fully planned out for you, as always!
Good afternoon, Navigator. Have you had lunch yet?
What a disappointing afternoon, Navigator.
Barley, rye, grains... Grinding, saccharification, fermentation, distillation, and blending...
Payday is always the happiest day of the week.
The Covenant of the Hidden Moon is upon us. Dear Nameless, go and select a good book to read with us under the pale moonlight.
A pair of eyes stare back at you from the bottom of a glass, but all you see is an eternally unfulfilled shadow.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Although the True Order doesn't have many members, we possess powerful secret skills, and can even revive the dead...
- Umbraton truly is a mixture of the good and the bad. If that were not the case, there'd be no place for her there...
- May the Truth trap... Oh no, bless you.
- Eclipsites? In my eyes, they're just rewards on legs.
- Victoria must be from a powerful lineage, otherwise, she wouldn't have been able to master such powerful Luminatics...
- Although she was not born to a family of renown, Sikare is a real noble, especially in her sense of responsibility.
- If there's anything in this world I'm willing to set aside my noble status for, it's a bottle of good gin.
- Whenever someone interferes with my affairs, I always get the urge to wrap my whip around their neck and tighten it a little more...
- Despite its size, it sure can fly! I wonder how it would fare in a race against Anna!
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Could I possibly tie you up? Don't worry; I promise I won't hurt you.
- Umm... You want me to stay here? If I can't walk around as I please, I'm certain to grow restless...
- I couldn't quite trap them...
- I expected no less.
Unleash Chain Combos
- Taste my flames!
- Perish in flames!
Active Skill is Ready
- Fire of conquest! Prepare thyself!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- In this new year, we must continue to make the best of plans.
Enter the Formation
- Entrap the enemy!
Aurorian Ascension I
- As expected, my power has surged once more!
Aurorian Ascension II
- Anna, to the battlefield!
Aurorian Ascension III
- Whiplash, set ablaze!
- If there are no urgent matters to attend to at present, let's think about what we need to accomplish and make a simple plan. For example, how are we going to go about improving your ability...
- Whiplash, loosen up a bit, won't you?
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Would you be interested in trying on a bow tie? Although it's only a small accessory, it would suit what you're wearing right now.
- Are you familiar with a bounty hunter's trade? In fact, it's almost the same as a mercenary's lot, but with a higher degree of freedom. You just take down your target and receive your payment!
- These little Fireflies fluttering around here are so adorable that I can't help but want to use them for target practice. Don't worry! I won't break them.
- Everyone says I'm so charming, but really, it's all thanks to the gin.
- My whiplash not only traps its targets, it can also set them ablaze! I named this whiplash "Karenina." Make sure you remember!
- See this horse? Her name is Anna. We've been together since childhood. Even death cannot separate us.
- My Anna, that majestic horse, has experienced death and been born anew. The mark on her forehead is proof of this.
- The Colossus' corridors are quite wide. They're simply screaming out for me to gallop through them!
- Would you like to have a drink with me? Of course, you can make mine a gin... But if you don't have any, I suppose any other spirit will do.
- I hear there is a pub in the Rediesel Desert that sells liquor with a unique taste. Would you like to have a drink with me when you have time?
- You've been watching me, haven't you? Don't get carried away... I have a legion of admirers looking out for me.
- People are always complaining that there are no bounties in Umbraton... Hah! That's just because I've completed them all!
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- What a joyous day! How about you come for a ride with me? If you don't know how, I'll teach you. Riding is a basic requirement for all nobles.
- Getting up early is a commendable habit. It's a testament to your discipline, Navigator.
- Dinner and a glass of gin... It's not for you, but for me, Navigator. This is what they call a "nightcap"...
- Ah... Fatigue has caught up with me, I need to rest. Aren't you sleepy?
Obtain an Aurorian
- Genevieve, bounty hunter extraordinaire, at your service! What can I do for you, Navigator? As long as the price is right, I'm all ears.
Receive a gift
- Oh, thank you.
- Thank you. I'll remember this.
Receive a gift you like
- Thank you! How about a drink later?
- Ah! My heart has fallen into your trap!
Release Active Skill
- Ready for action!
Aurorian Trivia I
- Petyaburg is one of the few places that have not been destroyed by the Darkover Crisis, and I am indeed lucky to have the opportunity to confirm this.
Aurorian Trivia II
- If Victoria had not resurrected my beloved Anna, I would not have joined the True Order.
Aurorian Trivia III
- Smokey once humiliated me and brought injury upon the prospects of my family. Therefore, I must do whatever I can to bring her to heel and surpass her completely!
The Captain's Entrance
- You've made the right choice.