Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 523 / 878 166 / 268 1281 / 2141 Ascension 1 1013 / 1609 312 / 484 2448 / 3894 Ascension 2 1761 / 2323 537 / 699 4262 / 5625 Ascension 3 2545 / 3149 766 / 940 6153 / 7618
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
Selects 1 enemy and deals 200% damage to it while marking it. Fleur deals damage to marked targets 1 additional time when using Chain Combos this round.
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 6
Deals 145% damage to the nearest 2 enemies and 30% Splash damage to 4 tiles in a cross shape around.
Deals 165% damage to the nearest 2 enemies and 30% Splash damage to 4 tiles in a cross shape around.
Deals 180% damage to the nearest 2 enemies and 30% Splash damage to 4 tiles in a cross shape around.
A small, portable toolbox containing all kinds of tools. These tools have been with Fleur for many years, and he considers each one as an extension of his own body.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
BackpackerWhen deployed to the Resource Station, increases the Carrier's production efficiency by 10%.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Rediesel Wrench Aurorians. A substance leftover from the old times. Rediesel Wrench folks use it for decoration or buttering up their Colossus.
Crunchy Munchy Crunch+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A specialty from the wasteland. Straightforward people enjoy this unique taste very much.
Thunder Powder+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Rediesel Wrench Aurorians. Key to dynamites, ammo, and explosives. Internal hard currency of the Rediesel Wrench.
Tool Kit+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A box of tools for most crafting and repairing needs. A particular favorite of no-nonsense people.
A good-natured Rediesel Wrench technician. He is a master of repairing all kinds of machinery but also strives to build his own robotics.
Nickname: Homme Fatal
Birthday: October 29
Affiliation: Rediesel Wrench
Fighting Style: Allen Wrench
Before we met Fleur, we thought the Rediesel Wrench had produced another superstar...
Although he's a little hyperbolic, Fleur is a good person in the truest sense. He never loses his temper, and he always listens to requests, even taking the initiative to help out.
Ah... I'm rambling on, again.
That was around the time we made a deal with the Rediesel Wrench. I was checking the supplies when I noticed a large group of people approaching the Colossus. At first, I thought it was the Rediesel Wrench coming to complain about something or other. I soon realized that they were just Fleur's "fans." They called themselves his "fans", but they were just a group of people who hung around Fleur all the time, asking him for favors.
On that day, however, Fleur declined their requests. Instead, he chose to walk around the Colossus several times. It was clear that he was very interested in it. He then introduced himself as a technician of the Rediesel Wrench, who had years of experience repairing Colossi, and offered to come aboard Soroz to help out.
Seeing his sincere interest and attitude... I couldn't refuse.
His Story (I)
As Vice said, I'm a Rediesel Wrench technician. Hmm... Just like the girl with the glasses and Tiny One, I fix whatever needs fixing for the members of the Rediesel Wrench. Don't take what Vice said about those "fans" too seriously. They just came to ask for my help... It's so hard to say no to them. It's precisely because I have to deal with these special "friends" that I always carry Allen around with me, my most reliable companion. You want to know who Allen is, %s? He's this toolbox here. It's quite normal for a professional technician to name his trusty tools. After all, they've been with me for so many years. They're strong, durable, easy-to-use, and always reliable.
So, whenever there's anything wrong with Soroz, just leave it to me!
His Story (II)
Although you might assume it's easy for me to make friends wherever I go, when I first arrived at the Rediesel Wrench, the girl with the glasses was hard on me... She was always screaming at me on the Comm Channel. Maybe it was because I was just a stranger caught by that revolver girl? Anyway, I didn't know what she was thinking at first. Hmm... I guess that's one of my weaknesses.
I've been working with her for about half a year now. One day, Lepidoz, the giant lizard of the Rediesel Wrench, suddenly broke down. Everyone in the Rediesel Wrench was bummed out about it. For a few days, they hovered around us day and night, asking when the giant lizard would be fixed... Such pestering can make a technician feel nervous.
Maybe it was because of this that glasses didn't bother fixing it after all that time. That was when I realized—the reason Lepidoz couldn't get up was that there was something wrong with the balance system in its tail. I tried fixing it, and sure enough, it started moving! Since then, the girl with the glasses has been a lot more polite to me.
His Story (III)
With your keen insight, %s, you must've guessed that I haven't been working for the Rediesel Wrench all my career... Oh, that's right. I told you I was caught by that revolver girl.
In fact, I was from Illumina, born in Gannon City. However, as I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, I was sent to work in an Undercity, but I really couldn't get used to the flow of things there, so I left Illumina. I later discovered that the reason for this discontentment was that I just couldn't get used to such an anonymous existence.
I spent a few months living free, doing as I pleased until I arrived in the Rediesel Desert. Maybe it was because I like helping others so much, but disputes would break out between people who have asked me for help, and one night, an all-out bar fight erupted. Just when things were looking grim, that revolver girl passed by. She's uncannily observant, I'll give her that! She deduced that I was the cause of the fight, and so she snatched me away and put me to work at the Rediesel Wrench camp. When the boss Sinsa saw the good work I was doing, he said I could stay.
I soon realized that the revolver girl had done me a big favor. The free spirit of the Rediesel Wrench is exactly what I was looking for, and I wouldn't have as many "fans" competing for my time. Finally, I had time to study my favorite machines.
His Story (IV)
When I was a child in Gannon City, I once saw a mecha. Since then, building a mecha of my own has been a personal goal of mine. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it come true in Illumina.
I don't mean to complain about Illumina. It was me, not them. See my tail? This is the legacy my ancestors left me. My unique appearance is part of the reason I have so many "fans"; it just seems to draw people in...
Because of this, while I was at school in Gannon City, the other kids found it impossible to concentrate while I was in the classroom, and they even set up a special class for just me alone. Although I graduated soon after, Gannon still insisted on sending me to a remote Undercity, and my life became miserable... So I left.
Fortunately, the Rediesel Wrench guys don't pay this anomaly any notice. But there are still a lot of people who need my help, the ones you called my "fans." Ah... You know, sometimes I even daydream about cutting off my tail so that I can study machinery and make mecha without being bothered so much...
My relationship with the Illumina Federation is kinda like... a hammer's relationship with a nail.
Navigator, are you there?
Hello, Navigator! My name is Fleur!
Thank you, Navigator.
Hey Navigator, have you eaten?
Navigator, something very sad happened to me today.
Gears, meshing, clockwork...
The silence of the night fascinates me.
You are not asleep yet, are you?
Glamorous evening. Would thee like to spend this wond'rful evening with yours truly?
A magnet for everyone's overwhelming admiration, Fleur has once again sunk into a mire of doubt. Is there any way to comfort him?
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Life with the Rediesel Wrench is so liberating! Even if you don't get along with someone, you can just fight them!
- The Illumina Undercities are not only stuffy when it comes to working conditions, they're also stuffy in their antiquated practices! When will they learn to adapt?
- Lepidoz! Cool!
- Those damned Eclipsites need their brains repaired!
- That glasses girl's technique is really impressive. It's hard to imagine that she taught herself all she knows.
- It's so easy to get along with that revolver girl! She always shoots from the hip, and she never blushes when she sees me.
- Machines never lie, and they're always to the point. Either they work, or they don't.
- Sigh... I wish people were more straightforward. I'm tired of all these clues and hints everyday.
- It's a lot better than Lepidoz... But it's pretty hard to control.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Need something? No problem, but I have my hands full right now so you'll have to wait.
- It's okay if I stay here a little longer, right? I finally have the chance to study the structure of a Colossus!
- Argh... My wrench broke...
- You're all so amazing!
Unleash Chain Combos
- Up and at 'em, Allen!
- Hit 'em where it hurts!
Active Skill is Ready
- Assembly complete!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- My New Year's resolution? It's to increase my mechanical manufacturing progress by 10 points!
Enter the Formation
- Is it my turn?
Aurorian Ascension I
- It's time to upgrade my toolbox!
Aurorian Ascension II
- I've got it!
Aurorian Ascension III
- Mecha Soul! Ignite!
- Why are you always looking at me? Oh... You must want to see my work! You're welcome to take a look!
- Ah, there are so many parts to this thing!
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Huh? We're a little jammed up here... I know! Let me write this down!
- I wonder what the principles behind the fireflies are. They're amazing.
- That revolver girl knows how to take care of business. After all, she's the one who brought me to the Rediesel Wrench in the first place.
- There are many different kinds of screwdrivers in the world... Make sure you use them properly!
- Life's difficulties are like stubborn screws. Sometimes you just need the right kind of screwdriver to ease them out.
- I've really learned a lot here. Thanks to your support, I can now upgrade my mecha gear! But I'll need a whole lot more metal, first...
- I remember Illumina set up a special boys-only class for me. I guess they were afraid the girls were getting too distracted! Heh...
- Illumina arranged for me to work in a men-only factory for a while... That was a dull period of my life!
- My horns and tail always get a lot of attention... I'm not sure why, though.
- What a huge Colossus... The technology in it is so advanced—it'll make for mighty fine reference material!
- I received a strange letter a few days ago... Hmm, I'm not sure what I should do about it.
- Do you want to see my toolbox? I call it Allen, and it's full of interesting tools!
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- There's so much to repair today! There's the daily Colossus maintenance, that stack of Rediesel Wrench requests... The list goes on and on!
- Good morning! My repair work didn't wake you up, did it?
- It's evening already? The day's almost done, and I still have a few things to repair!
- These schematics are so hard to draw... It looks like I'm going to be up all night.
Obtain an Aurorian
- You're the Navigator, right? Nice to meet you! I can fix almost anything, even a Colossus!
Receive a gift
- Thanks! I love it! Haha!
- You always seem to have something for me.
Receive a gift you like
- I don't know how to thank you...
- Thank you so much! How can I ever repay you!?
Release Active Skill
- Machine Overload!
- Boom, baby!
- You're up, wrench!
Aurorian Trivia I
- Lepidoz breaks down all the time... If I hadn't fixed her two years ago, she'd still be sleeping in her den right now.
Aurorian Trivia II
- I wasn't popular with the guys in Illumina... It's so strange how they practically forced me out.
Aurorian Trivia III
- I guess I inherited my horns and tail from distant ancestors. My great grandfather also came out like this, and he didn't have many guy friends, either!
The Captain's Entrance
- No problemo!