Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 416 / 631 122 / 201 1107 / 1731 Ascension 1 755 / 1117 244 / 377 2028 / 3077 Ascension 2 1259 / 1600 429 / 554 3437 / 4425 Ascension 3 1805 / 2171 621 / 755 4948 / 6011
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 3
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Converts 4 nearest Yellow tiles to Red.
Deals 150% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
Deals 160% damage to targets in 16 radial tiles.
Deals 165% damage to enemies in a radial shape to the maximum range.
Nameless White Suitcase
A box bestowed by Victoria after joining True Order. It contains some kind of being that can devour anything. Its objective is not clear, and all that is known is that it is particularly fond of painful memories. However, after Faust obtained this box, his nightmares no longer haunt him.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
BackpackerWhen deployed to the Resource Station, increases the Carrier's production efficiency by 10%.
Dispatch Boost-1 hour to regain dispatch when deployed to the Dispatch Office.
I beg your pardon, but why do you carry that special case with you every day?
Because I'm a professional, of course.
A professional woman must be elegant at all times, and this case contains everything I need to remain so.
I see... Can I ask, what exactly do you need to remain elegant?
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't tell you that. After all, what lies in this case is top secret.
Secrets are usually related to Truth... Are you a member of the Order, madam?
If that's how you must understand it, be my guest.
It's true that a professional woman must be elegant.
Excellent. It seems that Truth has found another follower.
(Well... I'll let him believe so, if he wants.)
Here... Maybe this is the most suitable place to build a garden.
A garden? You mean...
A place of endless hope. Whether it's the slumbering seeds in the soil, or the sprouting seedlings...
Showered with love, and over time, they will reach full bloom.
Ah, that makes a lot of sense. Your words are filled with the wisdom of Truth.
But I would still like to ask... what if a flower doesn't want to bloom?
Doesn't want to bloom?
Then it'll have to be cultivated using another type of nourishment.
Imbued with vitality, it flows perpetually like a torrent.
Are you talking about blood?
That's right. I think you have what it takes to be a great gardener.
You really have a deep understanding of the Truth.
Looks like we can be friends.
That's right. May our friendship gradually blossom.
Gold Scarab+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to True Order Aurorians. Ancient scarab encased in amber. The True Order believes it holds mysterious power.
Mounted Spikepede+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. Famous for its odd appearance, this insect attracts collectors of curios.
Oracle Scroll+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to True Order Aurorians. Scroll containing inscrutable revelations. Many secrets will be revealed should True Order members decipher it.
Crystal Spine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. The crystallized spiky fossil of an unknown creature for the extremely curios collectors.
A charismatic young man, he gives off an air of intellect. With a charming smile, he will ramble on and on about his academic ideologies. However, his occasional candor reveals that he may not be as gentle and kind as he appears...
Nickname: Terrors of the Night
Birthday: May 7
Birthplace: Varaki Town
Affiliation: True Order
Fighting Style: Nameless Shadow Box
Mr. Faust left us a very good impression—he was a graceful, elegant, and friendly gentleman.
We originally thought he had come here to spread the faith of True Order. Well, he did actively preach to us about the True Order, but he only gave us a refreshing introduction without any intention of forcing, as if he didn't care whether we joined or not. He often tells us that he isn't good at sales, but perhaps sincere explanations and sharing are more effective than compulsion.
Mr. Faust from True Order is quite famous among some women's organizations. He even has his own fan group that organizes events to cheer for him. I was once lucky enough to encounter this group and the event they organized truly was an ordinary event to cheer for him. Maybe they just like Mr. Faust's smile.
His Story (I)
Good evening, I am honored to meet you here... Indeed, I also think my opening phrase is slightly forced as I will naturally meet you since I have come to this Colossus and this event has been scheduled for the evening. I hope you don't mind my universal greeting. Is anyone here interested in learning more about the True Order? We accept anyone who is passionate about the truth. Unlike some noble academies, we don't place much importance on lineage or background. We advocate the sincerity and equality of the soul. We don't have leaders who look down on everyone from above, only leaders who illuminate all things so that all living things under the truth are chosen by the truth and receive its tolerance and guidance. So, are you interested in joining True Order?
It doesn't matter if you aren't, as this doesn't hinder our communications. Or I can talk to you about other things at any time as long as you're willing to listen.
His Story (II)
I like to visit the ruins of various places as I get to spread the gospel of the truth while enjoying my journey, and tasting the unique local food. This is a wonderful thing.
Most of the ruins are now deserted and their whereabouts unknown. If you want to visit them, it is necessary to do some advanced investigations and research, such as to find out whether there is any settlement around the ruins. I won't be able to share my faith and taste unique specialties unless there are people around. The only luggage I need is in my suitcase.
I was once really impressed by a local delicacy, and wish that you can try it too. If I were to describe it, I would say that it is a protein that is able to crawl in the secret caves of the wasteland... Haha, I'm just joking with you to see how you would react. I'm a qualified promoter of the truth who knows how to liven up the atmosphere to increase my chances of success.
His Story (III)
The teachings of True Order will help you understand the truth of this world. Hmm? Do you think I'm trying to convert you to True Order? No, that's not possible. You must be imagining things. I'm just having a normal conversation with you about whether there are more truths in this world.
No, I'm not suitable to be the leader of True Order. The more mature and elegant Ms. Victoria is far more suitable than me, so I just ended up as the minister of propaganda, which I consider being a good outcome, don't you think?
The hypocritical society of Uptown will eventually wither from within. By then, it will be too late for them to find the right direction. However, that's none of my business. The wheel of fortune dictates everything.
His Story (IV)
This suitcase is filled with the teachings of the truth, and it was given to me by Ms. Victoria. When I was young, I was guided by the truth in my dreams and gradually understood the cruelty and truth of this world. Although I was born into a family of nobles and received the traditional training of nobles, the teachings made me realize that the class order had been disrupted. Each class should abide by its own responsibilities; our impatience and extravagance are signs that we have gone astray.
I told my father this, but he didn't care about whether or not I had any strange dreams or said any strange things. The only thing that was important to him was that I behave elegantly like a well-bred nobleman... I did as he wished until he died.
These things are all in the past now and are no longer important. If you're really interested in my suitcase, maybe we should discuss it in detail one day.
May the truth bless you, Navigator.
Hello... Are you interested in knowing the truth?
Good night, my friend.
Dear Navigator, the night has come.
How do you feel, Navigator?
Do you indulge yourself in false happiness, or are you satisfied with painful reality? Wispy has opened its arms. From this, we can see a sliver of the truth of the True Order.
It's not easy taking care of Faust's suitcase, especially when it behaves exactly like a cat.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- The True Order is a vessel that sails toward heaven with wings that bid farewell to incorporeality.
- Those pitiful beings are as insignificant as flies, but I have a trace of sad respect for them.
- May the Truth bless you.
- The ashes of the previous era will be cleaned out one day.
- Lady Victoria is the most perfect woman. So, do you want to join the Truth Fellowship?
- I'm afraid Nails didn't hear what I said, but that won't stop us from working together happily.
- I have seen a lot during my travels, from which my beliefs have become stronger.
- For truth's sake, how could I possibly dislike anything? If I had to choose something, I would say everything other than the truth.
- An admirable whopper; but it is nothing compared to the truth.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Do you want to know what's in the box? It's a secret.
- Are you finally willing to listen to those whispers with me? Oh, how interesting it is!
- ... Is this frustration also part of your arrangements?
- My compatriots who seek the Truth. This is merely the beginning...
Unleash Chain Combos
- Faith is eternal.
- The Truth is all.
Active Skill is Ready
- Liberate this ancient power!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year, my friend!
Enter the Formation
- No one can escape it.
Aurorian Ascension I
- A voice is growing louder in my head!
Aurorian Ascension II
- My compatriots who pursue the Truth!
Aurorian Ascension III
- All desires are original sins.
- Hope that you can hear the whispers in the sunlight... Haha, did you hear my lack of sincerity? I need some more practice.
- I will convey your sincerity—
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Ah... The power of the sun is here. That's a secret door locked by the True Order—should I open it? Maybe something interesting will happen.
- Too much anger and fear have accumulated, waiting quietly in darkness... Do you want to know more?
- The voice of truth is a kiss, a trickling river, a... The script Lady Victoria gave me is too obscure and hard to memorize.
- The whispers have vanished... Now we are one. Let's share this happiness, and I will bring you the greatest joy—
- Great faith is worth sacrificing everything for, our inner peace, sanity, and even our life and soul...
- The truth has long ceased to convey the gospel to me because I am already one of them... Give me your hand, and our next stop will be heaven.
- I admire your faith and honesty, but they will definitely waver in the face of absolute joy. Come closer if you don't believe it—
- Sometimes, the difference between our respective creeds is only separated by a hair's breadth. Haha, that's all I'll say about this. Ponder over it yourself.
- Make no mistake—I've never fought for you. It's just that to me, you are merely a form of pleasure as well... and the same goes for Lady Victoria.
- Greetings, dear sir. Are you interested in learning about the Truth Fellowship?
- Speaking of my fan club—the members are all considerate and lovely ladies, and I'm very grateful to them.
- I've always had trouble sleeping due to my failure to guide more people to follow the truth.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Have you decided to join us?
- Pray from early dawn until nightfall.
- If you run away from the truth of this world, you will be surrounded by darkness and chaos even if your eyes are wide open.
- Look, the novas are lighting up the sky for you... Join me to dispel this blasphemous nightmare.
Obtain an Aurorian
- Joyful music plays as the kingdom of truth descends; those who believe shall receive the gift of salvation, whereas disbelievers shall be reduced to dust. Join us and receive everlasting happiness...
Receive a gift
- Thanks, but... even I'm better than you at making a sales pitch.
- Haha, you saw through me.
Receive a gift you like
- Interesting! I underestimated you before.
- Thanks, here's a kiss of gratitude on your hand.
Release Active Skill
- This is a real nightmare.
- I will tear open the fabric of reality.
- The Truth told me it's ready.
Aurorian Trivia I
- Has anyone told you that the past was destroyed by flames of sin: armored men were reduced to skeletons, and silver swords were shattered...
Aurorian Trivia II
- Let go of your ignorance and arrogance; overcome the trials of lava and the desert to get the blessing.
Aurorian Trivia III
- I have been to the Eternal Realm and have personally seen the fate of those who betray the Truth and dissenters... Although I don't think I will end up on the same path as them, I have temporarily surrendered to Lady Victoria's great kindness.
The Captain's Entrance
- I will demonstrate to you something interesting...