Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 368 / 577 122 / 202 1128 / 1789 Ascension 1 691 / 1044 246 / 381 2077 / 3188 Ascension 2 1181 / 1513 428 / 556 3530 / 4577 Ascension 3 1708 / 2065 622 / 759 5071 / 6196
The End of LifeActive
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 4
Selects 1 enemy and converts up to 2 non-Blue tiles at enemy's feet into Blue.
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
Deals 155% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 160% damage to 16 tiles in a radial shape.
Vintage glasses made according to the wearer's style. Taken from reference photo provided by Tohru.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Simulation ProficiencyWhen in the simulation room, Data Disk compilation time is reduced by 1 hour.
Space DesignWhen deployed to the Bridge, furniture increases Mood by an extra 2%.
Dehydrated Ration+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect given to Independent Aurorians. Lightweight, compact dehydrated ration popular among small settlements.
Mounted Spikepede+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. Famous for its odd appearance, this insect attracts collectors of curios.
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Independent Aurorians. Magical wonder-potion that can make a doctor out of anyone in some settlements.
Crystal Spine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. The crystallized spiky fossil of an unknown creature for the extremely curios collectors.
Tohru's friend who guarded a treasure cave in another world. He is very hostile and cynical since he's seen too many greedy people.
[Height] 5'11'' (66' to 98')
[Affiliation] Independent (Otherworldly)
[Fighting Style] Deadly Curses
The only male in the entire group... Although, his looks are refined, almost feminine. And his clothes... How should I put it? They remind me a lot of Umbraton's fashion style... Right! Just like Kleken and Jane's style! Dark and sophisticated... Even though he stays quiet, trying really hard to make himself less noticeable, I can sense this mysterious pressure coming from him... A smothering feeling, like an embodiment of a curse... But even so, this Darkflow alike atmosphere causes no pain. It just feels like pressure, pure and simple.
That sweet, bubbly girl named Tohru told me his name is "Fafnir"... Even though she introduced him so casually, I feel like we should welcome him with more respect.
His Story (I)
You say this is the Colossus' treasure vault... So why do the contents so mediocre whenever I open one of these chests? Pardon? You said this was not a treasure vault? Then why are all 1,352 of these chests glittering as though they're concealing treasure? Do you truly take me for a fool?!
... How I came to know that number is none of your concern. If you don't bring me something of interest right away, then Caelestite or not, I swear I'll... Hmm? A game, you say? You have games here as well? Who is this Gronru you speak of?
Hmph. No one can ever hope to surpass me when it comes to games, not even Takiya.
His Story (II)
Watch out for the Balmunk!! ... Oh, it's just you. That Gronru you mentioned before... She was a truly powerful opponent. We battled for nearly 85 hours, but finally, after she had fallen asleep... I found my opening, and emerged victorious! There is no shame in admitting so... After all, it was a battle to the death, and no enemy in their right mind would show mercy, whether their opponents were sleeping or not.
His Story (III)
Ah, hello there. What I am eating is something called instant noodles, a convenient and non-toxic food item perfect for long, uninterrupted gaming sessions. To be frank, I find this world somewhat dull. In our world, this is exactly the crucial time at which new games would appear on store shelves collectively... But there are no new games to play in this world, nor are there any doujin events. I wonder... Has Takiya been helping me with my quests back home? If I lose progress for any reason, I'll and curse his entire family...!
His Story (IV)
I can sense that this world, which used to be blessed with prosperity and abundance, is cursed by a great and powerful evil. This all-consuming evil, black as pitch, made your world fall into such chaos... And yet, with all your might, you struggle to survive, hoping to give new life to this land. Personally, it doesn't concern me in the least. What worries me is the game's launch date Gronru mentioned last time. She said that the game originates from you and this world... Something about the story of the last Caelestite? She also begged Vice and the others to provide voice lines for it... Hmm? You haven't provided your lines yet? I see... perhaps you are the culprit for the destruction of this world, after all...
Tap on the Colossus Room
- How unreliable, just don't cause any problems.
- As long as I'm not disturbed.
- Destroy this world.
- I can't tell the difference between you and them, though garbage should be separated.
- Well, I know Tohru for a long time. We're the same kind when it comes to our styles of behavior.
- I appreciate how powerful Lucoa is.
- You are inferior by nature, but I must admit, I find your games interesting.
- Exterminate all trespassers and looters!
- Poor fella. A false sense of free will in a false vessel, much like a puppet.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Bring all of your games.
- Do not order me around.
- Why they...
Unleash Chain Combos
- Struggle on.
- No survivors.
Active Skill is Ready
- Time's up.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- It's New Year's. Would you like me to curse you?
Enter the Formation
- Step aside.
Aurorian Ascension I
- I'm very restless right now.
Aurorian Ascension II
- Wipe all of you out.
Aurorian Ascension III
- Don't expect mercy from me.
- Hey, how long do you plan to keep me waiting?
- Leveled up.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- A butler? Are you insulting me? I won't serve anyone.
- I'm in a game. Wait till later.
- Courage is a virtue? Then I've slain hundreds of virtuous victims.
- Greed is second nature to humans. They care only about the pursuit but not what they are pursuing.
- Cannot flee nor resist, for a cruel fate is certain... That is what curse means.
- Bathe in my blood and thee shall gain immortality. Unfortunately, no one is deserving of the honor.
- I wrote the book. You may read it if it intrigued you, as you seem to have good taste.
- The games in this world are not bad. Hey, hurry up, the event is starting.
- There are people you can and cannot get along with. You can tell the latter immediately from first sight, but the former will take you some time.
- I don't like my appearance now, of course, for I loathe being seen as one of you!
- This Doujinshi is for the upcoming comic convention. It will sell like hotcakes for sure.
- Dying makes a game meaningful. After all, no one could kill me in reality.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Yes, a new day, keep counting down until you die.
- You care very much about keeping time, but to me, the day is no different from night.
- Supper? Not interested at all... Wait, is that sweet curry?
- I don't sleep. You can if you want.
Obtain an Aurorian
- I am Fafnir. I tolerate your presence in this boring world, but do not anger me.
Receive a gift
- What's this, a tribute?
- All right, I'll accept.
Receive a gift you like
- Is that all you got?
- Heh, that's what I'm waiting for.
Release Active Skill
- Your fate is sealed.
- Follows as a shadow!
- The ritual begins.
Aurorian Trivia I
- Someone opened the gate and dragged me here. If I'm correct, it's Tohru.
Aurorian Trivia II
- Just ran into several rude fellows. But it's now history, as are they.
Aurorian Trivia III
- I'll be killed by a dragonslayer named Siegfried? How ridiculous.
The Captain's Entrance
- All of you, wait for my orders.