Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 512 / 842 170 / 266 1308 / 2162 Ascension 1 977 / 1533 310 / 471 2469 / 3903 Ascension 2 1683 / 2207 525 / 677 4271 / 5623 Ascension 3 2429 / 2992 744 / 908 6151 / 7604
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 3
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
- Breakthrough 6
Deals 50% damage 20 times to the nearest enemy within 3 surrounding clusters. Reselects a target after eliminating the nearest enemy.
Deals 150% damage to 12 tiles in a cross shape.
Deals 155% damage to enemies in a cross shape to the maximum range.
Deals 160% damage to enemies in a radial shape to the maximum range.
Eye of the Storm
After Eve's recovery, the tech personnel of Rediesel Wrench specially made these mechanical gloves for her. This pair of gloves helps Eve recover faster and enhances her ability to guide the Lumina flowing through her body.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
ExplorerWhen deployed to the Exploration Office, increases MS readings recovery rate by 10%.
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Rediesel Wrench Aurorians. A substance leftover from the old times. Rediesel Wrench folks use it for decoration or buttering up their Colossus.
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians with childlike innocence. Loved by anyone who's a child at heart. It comes in five flavors and you can blow whistles with it.
Thunder Powder+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Rediesel Wrench Aurorians. Key to dynamites, ammo, and explosives. Internal hard currency of the Rediesel Wrench.
Dibury's Map+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians with childlike innocence. Entertainment product for anyone who's a child at heart. Players play by verbal descriptions.
Sinsa's younger sister who fell under Eclipsite influence and lost control as a child. She has regained her innocence after being healed.
Nickname: Necroid Dark Star
Birthday: March 3
Birthplace: Red-eye Gorge
Affiliation: Rediesel Wrench
Fighting Style: Synesthesia, Thunder Control
When Miss Eve visited the Colossus again, her eyes rolled curiously as she looked around. She ran to the Bridge and jumped there for a while, then she lay next to the window and watched the birds chirp as they flew around outside... She had just recovered from a serious illness, and I was worried that she might get hurt, so I followed her the entire time. Before long, I realized I was out of breath... She looks so thin that I never realized she could be that energetic.
She wandered around for a while before finally saw me looking all exhausted behind her. She ran all the way over to apologize to me. Maybe it was because she had been sick for too long, but she seemed to be full of curiosity about everything here.
Although I have the impression that she is older than me, in my opinion, the innocent and lovely Miss Eve is like a little sister to me!
Her Story (I)
Hey, we meet again! Did you feel a little surprised to see me this time? As you can see, my health has improved by a lot now, thanks to my brother and everyone! Ahem... Ah! I'm fine. I just got better and still have a little cough, that's all. You don't need to worry about me...
The last time I came to the Colossus, I was still ill and couldn't have a good stroll around the place. This time I have to walk around and take a close look at everything! Last time, I accidentally discovered that the Colossus is a lot of fun... But I have a bad sense of direction—will you stay with me?
Oh yeah! You know what? After I recovered, I seem to have more control over thunder and lightning than before... Although it might not be as powerful as it used to be, the feeling of losing control over my power is something I never want to experience again. Don't worry though. I can still protect you and my brother!
Her Story (II)
I don't think I've told you stories of when I was in the isolation chamber, right? That... was an experience I don't want to recall again in my life.
At that time, I had always stayed deep inside the Rediesel Desert because of my sickness. My older brother arranged for me to live in an isolation chamber because of my health. Do you know what an isolation chamber is? How should I say this... You probably won't be talking to me now if not for the isolation chamber! In short, I couldn't go out at all during that time. I could only stay in the chamber all day long. I could see that there were many people like me all around me. They would scream painfully late at night, every night. At the same time, the Eclipsites would also growl nearby. I had nowhere to go, and I didn't want to hear those sounds, but the roars of those monsters would still ring in my head even if I covered my ears. You probably don't understand how that feels. It's really terrifying.
But everything was fine! Everyone from the Rediesel Wrench took turns to visit me. That was when I gradually realized that my brother wasn't the only one who loved me!
Her Story (III)
Do you remember Dawn? She's my best friend! Don't make such a sad face... You're just as important as her in my heart, okay?
Do you know how we met? I don't know if you've heard about the time I was in the underground laboratory of the Illumina. That was where I met her. She isn't much older than me, but she's so much more sensible than me! She's amazing! At that time, I found a small flower that hadn't bloomed in the laboratory. She told me this was called a dawn flower... I thought I was going to die soon at that time, so I always asked Dawn if I would be able to live until it bloomed. Dawn would hold me in her arms and comfort me every time. She said that I would live to see it bloom and that I would also live to see a sea of flowers! She promised me that with a pinky swear!
I managed to survive that time and live on because of our promise... I finally saw the sea of flowers Dawn told me about!
Her Story (IV)
Red-eye Gorge is my hometown. It was a beautiful place before it was attacked by the Eclipsites.
But then, it's all because of me. If I didn't run around everywhere, I wouldn't have encountered those monsters and gotten sick, my brother wouldn't have gotten hurt, my parents wouldn't have died, and Red-eye Gorge would still be a beautiful place. Everything is my fault, right?
My brother has been taking care of me wholeheartedly for all these years. I often get a fever and dehydrated because of my illness, so my brother even carried a cute little water bottle just for me. Do you know? According to my childhood memories, he wasn't such a caring person. He changed a lot for me. It must have been so hard on him! In the years when I was sick, I gradually felt less and less like myself. I would often go mad or try to escape in the middle of the night. I caused a lot of trouble for my brother back then! But my brother never blamed me. It was all my fault, so why did he have to bear everything alone.
But I've finally recovered now! I also have the ability to protect my brother, Dawn, and the others! Of course, I'll protect you too!
It's so pretty outside the Bridge.
Hello, I'm here.
Morning! Are you awake?
Good morning! Are you up?
Hmm... What's for lunch?
Navigator! It's Eve!
Sinsa suddenly invites you to a celebration held by Rediesel Wrench and hints that he'll need to you take care of Dawn. When you arrive, you find out that this celebration is held to welcome your arrival.
Why is Eve looking for things like gunpowder and sulfur in the middle of the night? What could she be up to?
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Rediesel Wrench is the greatest! There are lots of interesting people here, and my big brother too!
- I may not have the nicest memories of Illumina... But I know it's not Illumina's fault.
- What did my brother always say? Live life to the fullest?
- I can sense their presence and roars, but I'm definitely not with them, not at all...!
- H-Hold on, Dawn! I've already watered the flowers today!
- Joanie's fireworks are the best! Wait, aren't those... bombs?!
- Crafting, picnics, new clothes... These are all my favorite things! Oh, and this Colossus, too!
- Anyone who hurts big brother is a bad person... That goes for me, too... Right?
- I love riding on the Colossus! I can see so many wonderful places from up here!
Interact with the Colossus Room
- This place is beautiful!
Way better than where I used to be at!
- You're... trusting me with this? T-Thank you! I promise I'll do my best to not make any trouble. I... I think I can do this?
- I failed to protect everyone...
- I did it?!
Unleash Chain Combos
Active Skill is Ready
- I'm fine now!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year! I wish you peace and happiness all year long!
Enter the Formation
- I-I can do it!
Aurorian Ascension I
- I can hear... those sounds...
Aurorian Ascension II
- I have better control over myself and thunder and lightning now.
Aurorian Ascension III
- I... I have to protect my big brother!
- Um, a-are you busy right now? If not... could you tell me more about you? And maybe... about the outside world?
- I have to be careful with my power...
- Alchemy Stars!
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- 3, 2, 1! Guess who? That's right, it's me, Eve! What are you up to? Anything I can help you with?
- I love my brother more than anything! If anyone were to hurt him... Oh, sorry about that, I won't let anyone hurt you, either!
- Ah! S-Something just flew by outside! Was it a bird? No, it kinda looked like a Colossus... Oh, it was just a courier...
- I heard an Eclipsite's roar just now... It reminds me of what happened back then... No, I can't let my fear win! I won't be afraid anymore! *Coughs* I'm fine now, see? Perfectly fine!
- That power... It was like lightning surging through my veins: scary, but incredible... I felt like I could do anything! But I knew... no matter what I couldn't lose control again.
- I remember how much my brother suffered because of me... I could never escape from my past mistakes, and I don't intend to... That's why I'm going to do whatever I can to ease his burden, starting with his chores!
- You really are kind... *Coughs* If you really want to do something nice for me, why not join the Rediesel Wrench? Hahaha, just kidding!
- I made a really good friend recently who treats me and the other friends so well... Can you guess who that is? I'll give you a hint: one who knows how to pilot a Colossus!
- Even though my brother will always be the most important person to me, I guess you can be the second... or tied with Dawn as the second important!
- I wish I could just hang around the Bridge the whole day... It's so beautiful out there.
- Hmm... So much to learn about, so little time. Where should I start?
- I'm really happy now. I never thought I would be able to live like this.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- You're back... Did you do anything fun? Can you share it with me?
- So sleepy... You're up this early? That's so exhausting...
- Big brother's been awfully busy lately, too... I hope you're both getting enough rest.
- I... I need to sleep now. Remember to go to bed soon...
Obtain an Aurorian
- Let me try that again... M-My name's Eve, and I'm Sinsa's younger sister. N... *Coughs* Nice to meet you. I know I made trouble for everyone before... But I'm all better now! Ta-da! See?
Receive a gift
- Mm... Thank you.
- It's not what I had in mind... But thanks!
Receive a gift you like
- Is this for me? I really like it, thanks!
- You always know exactly what I want!
Release Active Skill
- Those roars are familiar—
- Through the cloud—
- Can we start now?
Aurorian Trivia I
- When I was in quarantine, I would hear the roars of Eclipsites every night and be terrified... But the folks in the Rediesel Wrench would always comfort me and remind me that I wasn't alone...
Aurorian Trivia II
- You're such an idiot, Dawn... That's nothing but a flower, how can you say that it's more important than your own life...
Aurorian Trivia III
- My big brother suffered so much because of me... This was always my burden to carry, not his. That's why I'll give my all to protect him with everyone!
The Captain's Entrance
- Me? I... I can do it!