Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 410 / 619 124 / 199 1118 / 1753 Ascension 1 743 / 1093 242 / 369 2051 / 3119 Ascension 2 1234 / 1564 422 / 541 3480 / 4486 Ascension 3 1769 / 2123 608 / 736 5010 / 6092
Eye of CalamityActive
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
- Breakthrough 6
Converts the 4 nearest Blue or Green tiles to Red.
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
Deals 170% damage to the 2 nearest enemies within 2 surrounding clusters.
Deals 180% damage to the 2 nearest enemies within 2 surrounding clusters.
Deals 190% damage to the 2 nearest enemies within 2 surrounding clusters.
After discovering Eicy's formidable, catastrophic power in her right pupil, the True Order created this staff for her and engraved it with Eicy's personal mark, enabling her to control her power through the magic focus.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
BackpackerWhen deployed to the Resource Station, increases the Carrier's production efficiency by 10%.
Mastery: Crafting-5% Atomic Reagent cost when deployed in Workshop.
Gold Scarab+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to True Order Aurorians. Ancient scarab encased in amber. The True Order believes it holds mysterious power.
Mounted Spikepede+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. Famous for its odd appearance, this insect attracts collectors of curios.
Oracle Scroll+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to True Order Aurorians. Scroll containing inscrutable revelations. Many secrets will be revealed should True Order members decipher it.
Crystal Spine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. The crystallized spiky fossil of an unknown creature for the extremely curios collectors.
An interrogator from the True Order and ardent follower of Victoria, with pupils suppressed due to their "Power of Doom".
Nickname: Hollow Gaze
Birthday: September 9
Affiliation: True Order
Fighting Style: Hollow Gaze
Miss Eicy is indeed super cute, though her personality is a little... Hmm, how should I put this? It might sound cruel, but I'm not sure whether she's naive or lacks common sense.
When she got to the Colossus, she was wandering with a weird-looking cane in hand. %s obviously didn't know what she wanted and just followed her. Before I could ask her if she needed help, she inquired whether there is a room full of blood on board so it could be her torture chamber.
I expected as much given her background, but... torture chamber? You can't even find that in some prisons these days, much less the Colossus!
Her Story (I)
Oh, it's you. I scoured the entire Colossus but couldn't find any suitable room. What a letdown... You must know I'm the executor for True Order and would need a place dedicated to my work! What, nobody's getting tortured here? Impossible! Don't you believe me? I'm a professional... Still nothing? Yeesh, how boring!
Curious to know my interrogation methods? If you knew, you probably wouldn't come anywhere near me. But before I tell you, couldn't you give me anything close to that, like an interrogation room? Otherwise, I'm going to have a boring time here.
Are you worried about me? Guess you don't know how terrifying I am. This is my first time seeing someone like you. You should observe me during my interrogations. It's an eye-opener.
Her Story (II)
My birth came unexpected to my parents. Because of their influence, I've had curse-like abilities since I was born. It's called the Hollow Gaze. No one can gaze into it without going mad, including my parents. I couldn't control it and naturally unable to avoid their fate. Unable to avert their eyes, they went insane, and ultimately, met their doom.
I have no memories of them, only going by hazy impressions from my childhood. They probably loved me, but when I talk about them now, I don't feel anything...
Many have called me heartless. I don't get it. How's that going to change anything? I don't remember my parents. Not now. Nor will I ever feel family love. So, is that even important?
Her Story (III)
I couldn't control the Hollow Gaze, so it brought me some trouble while growing up, though I don't really mind.
But you probably heard that Victoria has been taking care of me like a sister ever since I was little. I accept her lectures or criticisms. She made an eye patch to control the Hollow Gaze specifically for me. Don't underestimate the patch. It's the result of the ancient knowledge Victoria possesses and that Black Tome.
What's the Black Tome? That's the "Truth" the True Order seeks. Not that I care about it, since The Truth means nothing to me at all.
Her Story (IV)
I grew up in the True Order and naturally became accustomed to its way of life. I even accepted Victoria's recommendation to be the interrogator and executor for the sect.
Of course, I liked the work to begin with. You probably still don't get it, but when you see the marvelous torture devices and hear the slow drips in the interrogation room... You'll understand why it is more fun than you can imagine.
What? You won't like it? Impossible! I asked everyone in the Order and they all thought it sounded exciting! Judging by your expression, though, you truly don't like it... I was planning to show you my interrogation room. Guess I'll have to take you somewhere less interesting.
Not even an interrogation room with all the space on the Colossus?
Torturing people really works up a person's appetite, don't you agree?
This is boring. Get up.
Hi! Are you asleep?
Usually around this time, my torture chamber is full of such pleasant sounds...
Time's running out. Respond, right now.
Migard discovered that a High-Level Eclipsite has infiltrated the Colossus and locked the target in the Cafe. To obtain important information from the Eclipsite, you find several master interrogators and find out...
Strange sounds keep coming from inside Eicy's room. Mustering up every ounce of courage in your body, you ask her about it... And she decides to bring you into her room!
All the money in the world cannot buy happiness, but a priceless gift can alleviate one's troubles.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Truth... It's not something I care for much, but whatever Victoria's goal is, it is also mine.
- When faced with my right eye, even those from Lumopolis will be groaning in agony.
- Oh well, may the Truth bless you.
- Those things don't even deserve to be tried. Just execute them.
- Victoria is too soft and gentle. It's fine, leave the violence to me.
- I should have that guy who's always hanging around Victoria experience the Calamity.
- Blood, screams, the grimace of pain... So fantastic!
- Why are people always trying to discipline me? Victoria alone is enough for me.
- So many rooms here... I can use one as an interrogation room, can't I?
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Shh! Look into my eye and tell me what you've done.
- You want me to do it... Since you insisted, I'll ask that you stand further away from me. I'm going to take off my eye patch.
- I'm sorry, Victoria...
- Here's the taste of fear!
Unleash Chain Combos
- Is it painful? Scream then!
Active Skill is Ready
- Hollow Gaze!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- A new year. Does it mean I'm getting an interrogation room at the Colossus?
Enter the Formation
- Screams and blood...
Aurorian Ascension I
- Look right into the fear within!
Aurorian Ascension II
- The Hollow Gaze is watching you.
Aurorian Ascension III
- Experience the Abyss!
- I'm losing my reasons. I can feel it.
- Ha... That's it?
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Look at this cute hourglass. I made it myself. What do you think?... I can do more than interrogating prisoners. Is that so surprising?
- You wanna see the eye underneath the eye patch? Nobody ever requested that before... Are you serious?
- You should know I'm skilled in making people cry. Of course, I mean when I'm executing people. What else could it be?
- People often tell me I have a twisted sense of right and wrong. What's right then? Is it really that important to draw a line between good and evil? Can't I just do what makes me happy?
- I'd thought the Colossus was an interesting place. Seems like it's a bit boring here. Have you got anyone that needs to be executed?
- My Right Pupil can show you hell. I can also do that with my Taijutsu.
- Oh... You don't seem to know how dangerous I am, approaching me like this...
- I do love torturing people, but don't worry... With you, I'll be very gentle, for now.
- Since you're so curious... I'll just show you my staff... But be careful not to touch it. You're the only one whom I don't want to see cursed.
- You know what it is I want to ask... Is Victoria here?
- Yes, I like blood a lot, but that doesn't mean I don't need my room to be clean and tidy.
- I wonder what sounds you'll make in the interrogation room. But I shouldn't, right?
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- You're back... Huh? You want to know what I plan to do next? I have more work waiting for me in the interrogation room, of course.
- How wonderful it is... to hear such beautiful screams from the interrogation room first thing in the morning.
- Although I want to keep working, Victoria said it's important to get enough rest.
- Late-night interrogations always come with surprising discoveries... Huh? You're up, too?
Obtain an Aurorian
- How troublesome... I'm Eicy. Usually, I tell people my name only during interrogations. But, Victoria told me that introducing oneself is a common courtesy...
Receive a gift
- You don't seem to know me very well.
- I didn't expect you to think of this. I'm surprised...
Receive a gift you like
- How did you know I like this...
- I never thought anyone besides Victoria would understand me so well!
Release Active Skill
- Look right into the Calamity!
- No one's getting away!
- Start the interrogation now?
Aurorian Trivia I
- I come from a cursed bloodline... Anyone who makes direct eye contact with the Hollow Gaze sinks into fear and madness. My parents were no different, and lost their lives because of it.
Aurorian Trivia II
- Victoria made this eyepatch for me. It's an item used to inhibit the cursed power of the Hollow Gaze... You didn't know about it, did you?
Aurorian Trivia III
- I don't mind having this power. Nor do I mind being the interrogator and the executor. After all, blood and groans fulfill me...
The Captain's Entrance
- You want me to lead? They'll be screwed.
A devilish swimsuit that won over Eicy with its charm the moment she saw it. The metal chain, the heart-shaped eye mask, the black and gold circlet... The overall design radiates delicate detail and luxury. However, the dark lace hem and complex cross braided design make its overall shape all the more playful. The interlacing braids reflect Eicy's own interweaving with the void... but for some reason, whenever Eicy wears this swimsuit, one can also hear the faint sound of a cat's meow.