Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 463 / 768 174 / 278 1389 / 2262 Ascension 1 896 / 1409 322 / 496 2580 / 4048 Ascension 2 1553 / 2037 550 / 714 4436 / 5819 Ascension 3 2243 / 2762 781 / 958 6378 / 7865
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Deals 250% damage to 9 tiles in a square shape centered on 1 selected tile.
Deals 130% damage to 1 column.
Deals 130% damage to 3 columns.
Deals 145% damage to 3 columns.
An extremely sharp pair of serpentine daggers. Dayna has been using them ever since she began traveling with Robyn, and after years of combat, Dayna is now proficient in using them. They can not only cut through her enemies quickly, but also unleash the Lumina within Dayna's body to eliminate her opponents faster.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Starlight OmniscienceWhen deployed to the Starlight Chamber, increases Heartstone production efficiency by 10%.
ExplorerWhen deployed to the Exploration Office, increases MS readings recovery rate by 10%.
Dammit... Sheol cut my pay again!
I was only late by a minute... So why'd she cut my pay by 70%?!
70%?! That's way too much!
You should report her for that!
I know... But there's nothing I can do.
I signed a contract after all, and Sheol was really clear on her late policy... But how was I supposed to know I'd run into a mob of Eclipsites on the way?
*Squawk* Yeah, you're right... It can't be helped, I guess.
If I'm late on a delivery, Sheol cuts my pay by 95%.
... 95%?! Is that part of your contract, too?
Suddenly, my contract doesn't seem so bad after all...
Have you seen that newcomer in Umbraton?
The one who asked me for bread when I first met him?
That's him. Did you treat him well?
Of course. Luckily, he met me instead of someone else.
If Robyn were around, he'd be beaten by her pipe.
Geez, doesn't he have any manners? Just asking for bread straight up?
I know! It's either paying up or beating you up! That's the way in Umbraton!
That's why I taught him a lesson in manners.
But guess what? He ran away crying!
What, he cried? Oh my god, that's too funny!
I'll make sure he hears about it next time, if he'd show his face in Umbraton again.
If he does, I'll give him props.
And as a bonus, I'll teach him another lesson.
Don't forgot to call me, I want to be in on it!
I brought that thing you wanted.
Oh? That was fast.
Of course. Who do you think I am?
It takes real skills to run this business!
All right, let's see it.
Hey, we got rules, you know. Not until I see the money.
Of course I know the rules, but I have the right to inspect the goods first.
Fine. You get a second and that's it, you hear?
What the... That's literally just a second!
That's what I told you. Now pay up!
You're just as bad as Sheol, that crooked merchant!
Replica Painting+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Replica of different famous paintings. Popular in Umbraton.
Crunchy Munchy Crunch+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A specialty from the wasteland. Straightforward people enjoy this unique taste very much.
Vintage Wine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Only certain tycoons in Umbraton get an occasional sip of this precious libation.
Tool Kit+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A box of tools for most crafting and repairing needs. A particular favorite of no-nonsense people.
Already the leader of the Spearows despite her young age, she is well known for establishing a firm foothold in the dark and grimy alleys of Umbraton with her unsurpassed determination and diabolical, sneaky weapons.
Nickname: Razor's Edge
Birthday: July 31
Fighting Style: Razor's Edges
During a joint mission with the Guild, I was lucky enough to see how Dayna, boss of the Spearows, fight. I was astonished by how she could instantly reach her enemies' throat like a concealed weapon among the chaotic clashes of blades, and how she could reverse the situation on the battlefield with her extraordinary decisiveness. The most amazing thing, though, was how she achieved all those with her dual edges. I wonder where she managed to hone such skills. I hope that she can teach me in person if possible!
We invited Dayna many times before she finally agreed to join us provisionally. But as the saying goes, to win a talent to your side, you must first win over their heart. Sources gave up some pointers that if we wish to develop our relationship with Dayna, obtaining her sister's favor prior might be a shortcut.
Her Story (I)
Have you seen Umbraton before? Robyn and I come from one of those gray, chaotic areas.
The environment taught me that I can only trust my own power. Don't envy my skills or judgment, as I honed that when I did my best to survive at the bottom of the food pyramid. It was also an indispensable skill I needed for us to survive. So, I fully understand your decision. After all, I look much more suspicious than other people from a proper organization.
I only joined the Guild to survive the difficulties I faced. I don't know exactly what rumors you've heard about me, but since this opportunity has presented itself to us, please keep your eyes open and witness everything for yourself.
Her Story (II)
I have always understood the cruelty of this world because I was abandoned for random reasons, random monsters killed my adopted parents casually, and random diseases wanted to take my sister. It was as if we could just easily be crushed by the thumb of god. Without money, medicine, or anyone to help her, my sister was going to die that way... All she could rely on was me, and all I could rely on was my strength. That was why I took the risk to sneak into that forbidden place—that warehouse full of supplies. I was indeed caught by the Shadowlord, but he gave me the opportunity to use my strength and perseverance to prove that I deserved to live.
I had to become a beast to give my last family member the best life possible. Have you heard of the saying: "Only pigs and sheep gather in herds"? That's what the monsters look like to me!
Her Story (III)
Before Robyn and I worked for the Guild, our lives in the orphanage were far from ideal. Those fellas thought we were two frail skinny pushover girls and never treated us well. We were used to the aching hunger and coldness.
Strange, huh? We were all orphans who shared the same fate, yet they picked on us. So, to protect Robyn and myself, it was quite common for me to steal food and clothes. Why didn't anyone tell? I was so strong back then that no one dared mess with me! However, something happened later and I wanted to leave that place with Robyn as staying there would only give Robyn terrible memories.
Don't underestimate me. Although I wasn't an adult yet, I would blow anyone's eyes who dared challenge me!
Her Story (IV)
After losing money gambling, my biological father abandoned my mother and me to escape from his debts. My mother cried her eyes out every day, saying things I didn't understand... Hey, I was still young at that time, so I didn't even know that she was actually scolding me. And I don't understand how she could miss that scumbag who just left, even blaming me for it. Why couldn't she just let it go? In the end, she told me how she regretting having given birth to me, and left. I was only 5! I almost starved to death at home if it wasn't for Robyn's parents, who later became my adopted parents, saving me. As they say, "Even crows know how to repay the kindness by taking care of their parents, and even goats humbly appreciate milk from their mothers." They raised me, so they were my real parents! Not to mention they saved me twice.
After they died, Robyn was my only sister and the only person I cared for in this world. I will kill all those Eclipsites for her and for my innocent adopted parents who died for me!
Navigator, help holding this pipe.
Hey, you the Navigator of this Colossus?
I was looking for you. Where's everyone?
Good afternoon, boatscrapper.
Navigator, are you asleep?!
Robyn made the dinner tonight!
You unintentionally encountered Dayna who had just returned from a fight. You were worried that she would get hurt, but she taught you some professional knowledge about fighting instead. However, Dayna started to panic when Robyn arrived, because the reason she was hurt was that Robyn...
Tap on the Colossus Room
- The prey don't join the gangs out of curiosity, they would chew you up.
- As long as money is paid and rules are followed... Be it Lumopolis or Rediesel Wrench, just let them be...
- Shadow is watching you.
- I wish I could tear those Eclipsites into pieces, but I have to keep my feet on the ground.
- Praise Robyn? Are you kidding! I can't praise her enough even if I wanted to!
- The head of the Guild is unbelievably stingy, yet at times his generosity knows no bounds.
- What do I like? Robyn... What else besides Robyn?
- Blind fools, unprofessional fellows, cowards who dare not fight... Each of them is a nightmare in their own way.
- We'll have to find a way to get it to Umbraton... What do you say, boatscrapper? Shall we make a deal?
Interact with the Colossus Room
- No problem! I'll stay till the very end!
- Huh? Why would you let me watch over the place?
- Next time something like this happens to Robyn, I won't spare you...
- I'm used to this kind of victory! Right, Robyn?
Unleash Chain Combos
- I only need five seconds to take you down.
- I'll let you rest in peace now.
Active Skill is Ready
- The blade has been sharpened.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Let's celebrate this precious New Year.
Enter the Formation
- Nice. Then I'll try fighting alongside you.
Aurorian Ascension I
- I feel power gathering once again.
Aurorian Ascension II
- Robyn! From now on, no one can hurt us anymore!
Aurorian Ascension III
- Betting on the name Dayna, the young fledglings will soar.
- You like lecturing me but look at you now... Aren't you also just fooling around. We're all cut from the same cloth.
- I'm getting much better at using this fella of mine.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- What did they say about Umbraton people not contributing to the construction of Lumopolis? A few years ago, they would have regretted those words.
- If you fear pain, maybe you should leave now. I need to focus on protecting Robyn, so you have to take care of yourself.
- Have you been doing anything with Robyn lately? Yeah, her talking to someone would be rather odd.
- I respect the low-level people because I was, and still am, one of them. Some fellas don't understand that, though...
- I'm not the reckless and weak vagabond I used to be. Nobody can beat me up easily now.
- Eclipsites, natural disasters, bandits... In this world, you never know when you might feel a cold blade touching your neck. But I've embarked on this journey of no return, and I'll never regret it.
- Well, well... I always thought you were the most boring kinda person, but unlike these guys, at least you understand humor.
- You're awesome, but a ruler cannot be both a monarch and a wise ruler. You can only choose one to be. Why don't you learn from our Shadowlord?
- Very good. On principle, we agree with your way of doing things. Hmm, we might even have something in common. Have you considered joining Umbraton?
- I've sent your laundry for dry cleaning. You don't trust rookies who can't even sort out their clothes.
- Hey, I'm a girl after all! I have a sense of decency too, you know...
- Any moment taken over by emotions will sooner or later lead to a disaster... Robyn is an exception.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Yo, boatscrapper!
- Let's work! Punctuality is essential! Always on time!
- How about Robyn? I haven't seen her for 8 minutes. Where is she? Robyn!
- According to the contract, I should be off duty now, but I have to work extra hours. Damn that unscrupulous head of the Guild!
Obtain an Aurorian
- Hello, do you need my help? Only as a temp though, since I have proper work with the Guild. Let's make it quick, who do you want gone?
Receive a gift
- All right, I'll take it. But if it's anything strange, I'll kick your butt!
- Nice piece of treasure... You have talent for business.
Receive a gift you like
- It's...how did you know? Coincidence?
- When someone actually cares for me like this, I no longer feel like myself...
Release Active Skill
- Don't ask for mercy!
- Close your eyes if you're afraid!
- I've run out of patience long ago...
Aurorian Trivia I
- Robyn and I both lived through the time of war. However, what we need to watch out for right now is the brutal corruption brought by war, as it makes us greedy, trampling on our dignity and lives.
Aurorian Trivia II
- "We'll eventually become like them..." How comforting, as if hunger and prejudice would actually disappear. Only naive children would believe such a thing.
Aurorian Trivia III
- Repay each favor generously to your loved ones, and don't show mercy to your adversaries. Robyn and I no longer depend on others, but we will never forget what our friends and families have done for us.
The Captain's Entrance
- Fight! Don't be a drag! Where's Robyn?