Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 487 / 812 165 / 262 1338 / 2219 Ascension 1 946 / 1491 306 / 469 2527 / 4009 Ascension 2 1641 / 2155 522 / 676 4378 / 5774 Ascension 3 2377 / 2929 743 / 909 6303 / 7804
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 3
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Selects 1 enemy within 3 surrounding clusters and deals 450% damage to it. If the enemy occupies a single tile and can be knocked back, moves it to the selected position within the range of attack.
Deals 135% damage to 3 enemies within 3 surrounding clusters.
Deals 140% damage to 4 enemies within 3 surrounding clusters.
Deals 150% damage to all enemies within 3 surrounding clusters.
This black flower has been with Cuscuta since she was born. Yet when her power manifested for the first time, it withered. Cuscuta eventually discovered it is connected to her power and began to wear it all the time.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Space DesignWhen deployed to the Bridge, furniture increases Mood by an extra 2%.
Hey, aren't you the one in the coffin?
Mind filling me in on what it is like laying there in a coffin?
Inside, it's just you, quiet, soothing...
Wouldn't you get bored?
Yeah, all by yourself, in a very confined space.
And seeing the same sky every day.
You don't need to see the sky in a coffin.
You have to put a lid over it.
Is that so? Looks like I made a grave mistake.
Seems to be a little slow upstairs, probably been in a catacomb too long.
Replica Painting+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Replica of different famous paintings. Popular in Umbraton.
Mounted Spikepede+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. Famous for its odd appearance, this insect attracts collectors of curios.
Vintage Wine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Only certain tycoons in Umbraton get an occasional sip of this precious libation.
Crystal Spine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. The crystallized spiky fossil of an unknown creature for the extremely curios collectors.
Devoid of emotions due to a curse, but will seemingly trust the very first person she sees in a day. Now living in seclusion in Umbraton, working as an assassin for Istvan.
Nickname: Flowers of the End
Birthday: July 14
Fighting Style: Flowers of Decay
Everyone was talking about a peculiar lady who came to the Colossus today... With as many unique individuals here, I should be used to seeing the unexpected, but Miss Cuscuta still managed to surprise me! The doll-like petite girl was carrying around several... COFFINS!
As per her request, %s and I agreed to put aside a room specifically for the coffins. Yet when %s asked her what kind of room would she like for herself, she said she could just sleep in one of the coffins! So, %s and I watched dumbfounded as the delicate girl lied down in a coffin with her arms folded across her chest.
I take back what I said; guess I'm still not used to seeing the unexpected.
Her Story (I)
Nice to meet you, Navigator. Thank you for the room you provided me. I was nice to have some peace and quiet for once... Please don't wake me up. I'm fine without any food.
No, it's not because you might disturb me, it's just... I don't want to cause you trouble... What kind of trouble? I don't know how much you know about "memory impressions," but when a "new" me awakens, I will become dependent on the first person I see, like a little duckling. I think this would be troublesome for you...
You don't think so? You don't mind that I depend on you? I'm not sure what I'm feeling now is happiness, but the warm fuzziness I'm feeling is most likely real... Thank you, Navigator.
Her Story (II)
I have no memory of the past. I only remember waking up in a black coffin, surrounded by similar coffins...
I don't know if you know my power, but it's also a curse that forces me to constantly change bodies... I think that's why I have memory gaps. It's not just memory, but I was also missing human emotions after I woke up. I couldn't feel joy or sorrow. Even though I did my best to mimic, such as smiling when it's a happy occasion and crying when it's sad so that I won't seem out of place, I was still devoid of emotions and empathy in other's eyes...
It is perplexing, but as long as I try, I'll succeed one day, right?
Her Story (III)
Do you know what my job was in Umbraton, Navigator? Maybe it's because have no emotions and am apathetic toward life, so Mr. Istvan set me up with the perfect job—an executioner. I don't like commotions and preferred to make it quick and easy for them, so it was perfect for me. It's not because I liked seeing people die or had bloodlust, but when my targets passed away, black peonies would blossom on their bodies... They were beautiful and I would always be drawn to the black flowers, to the point that I couldn't turn down the tasks. I'm guessing that means I like the flowers, right?
However, when I'm fixated on the flowers, people would think I'm cruel and bizarre... I don't get why immersing myself in the pretty flowers would be strange at all.
Her Story (IV)
What would you like me to talk about today? I should talk louder? Pardon me. Mr. Istvan often said I speak too softly and encouraged me to be loud.
Speaking of which, are you bored or confused by what I say? Maybe it's because I lack emotions and common sense, I can't discern what others are feeling and figure out what they're thinking, much less what they expect to hear... Although I read some books and tried to communicate normally, they would have an awkward look on their faces every time... That, I understand and make the realization that I said something weird again...
If only I could understand people more... Can you help me, Navigator?
How are you, I'm Cuscuta.
Good afternoon... Navigator.
It's late. Are you asleep, Navigator?
Cuscuta has been waking up earlier and returning later than usual. Out of concern, you ask if anything is wrong, and she brings you to see... her gravestone?!
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Umbraton... It's dangerous but it makes me feel at ease. I think it's perfect for me.
- I see people from Illumina occasionally. They seemed... friendly.
- Istvan has been watching you...
- Horrible creatures... Most importantly... They are without emotions...
- Istvan is very empathic. That's why he has so many followers.
- It... It seems that Kleken doesn't like to chat with me.
- The flowers blooming from the dead bodies appeal to me but I'm not sure if this is the emotion people experience when they like something.
- I don't loathe anything. Nothing makes much of a difference to me...
- Colossus... I rather miss this word. It'd be so nice if I could talk to them...
Interact with the Colossus Room
- I'm taking a tour of your Colossus. Is there something I can do for you?
- Just do what you usually do.
- I need a new body.
- There'll eventually be a sea of flowers here.
Unleash Chain Combos
- Return to dust...
- Sleep in peace.
Active Skill is Ready
- There are sufficient nutrients.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year. I hope you'll get a fresh start with the coming of the new year.
Enter the Formation
- I'm here.
Aurorian Ascension I
- I can hold on...
Aurorian Ascension II
- The energy of the curse is about to overflow.
Aurorian Ascension III
- This body is falling asleep.
- It is so quiet... Like I'm secluded...
- The curse is getting stronger...
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- I didn't mean to add chili to the cake. I thought the chili was some kind of long cherry.
- Those black flowers... They're so pretty.
- I don't understand what you're saying, but... You seem happy. Maybe I should laugh with you.
- I remember neither who I am, nor why I'm here. The only thing I know is that my mission is to seal that tree.
- The cursed fragrance corrupts all visitors' minds, spiraling them into obsessed beings, who eventually become our nutrients.
- Those agitated spirits hover on the fringe of the cursed tree, murmuring words we can't understand, attempting to strip me of my senses.
- You are rather different from the others. I haven't felt like this for a long time.
- Some things triggered my memories, but none of the stories had a happy ending, for not even I could understand my past self.
- I hope you're the first thing I see every time I wake up as a new me.
- How I want to look at those flowers blooming from the dead bodies a few more times... But Istvan doesn't allow me to do it at will.
- Don't worry. I don't have any health problems. I never do.
- Caelestites... I think I have some memories of them... They're buried somewhere deep in my brain, so deep that I can't reach them.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Be sure to take advantage of the best time of the day...
- Good morning. Keep up the good work today.
- You're back. Did you forget something?
- I don't need to sleep. Don't worry.
Obtain an Aurorian
- Nice to meet you... My name is Cuscuta. I'm from Umbraton... Is this too formal?
Receive a gift
- Thanks for the gift.
- Is this what you call... a token of your regard?
Receive a gift you like
- It looks kind of special.
- It warms my heart...
Release Active Skill
- This will reduce your distress.
- May beautiful flowers bloom out of you.
- I'm ready when you are.
Aurorian Trivia I
- I don't remember how many times I've woken up. That must be why I've lost so many memories and emotions. That proves that I've died many times.
Aurorian Trivia II
- I can get rid of people soundlessly. That's why Istvan put me in charge of executing people. I accepted because the flowers blooming out of the bodies are beautiful.
Aurorian Trivia III
- I tried chatting about other things with people, but it's simply too hard. I didn't even know what to say.
The Captain's Entrance
- I'll give it a go.