Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 498 / 788 149 / 244 1569 / 2517 Ascension 1 921 / 1408 288 / 448 2858 / 4451 Ascension 2 1568 / 2027 501 / 651 4882 / 6383 Ascension 3 2259 / 2753 723 / 885 7003 / 8617
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Deals 160% damage to 1 enemy within 1 surrounding cluster. When attacking the same target for the first time, Paralyze is inflicted for 1 round. When attacking a second time, Stun is inflicted for 1 round.
Rain of FireChain
Deals 165% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 180% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
Deals 185% damage to 16 tiles in a radial shape.
A baton distributed exclusively to Illumina Sheriffs. Once she finally mastered the use of this weapon, Cordy commissioned a team of scientists to carry out a special enhancement process on it, allowing it to shoot flames with an electrifying stun effect that helped her to neutralize her targets with ease.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
BackpackerWhen deployed to the Resource Station, increases the Carrier's production efficiency by 10%.
Space DesignWhen deployed to the Bridge, furniture increases Mood by an extra 2%.
Pictorial Guide to Nature+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Illumina Aurorians. Intro-level book in Illumina Federation, with extensive pictorials for easy learning.
Bunnybear Plush+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians. Hand-crafted doll favored by romantics. It resembles both a rabbit and a bear. Creator unknown.
Guide to Applied Science+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Illumina Federation Aurorians. Illumina Federation guidebook that teaches the reader how to apply science to deal with various problems.
Sunset Flask+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians It's very romantic to see the beautiful array of lights inside the flask in a dim setting.
This Illumina Sheriff is often frightened to tears by even the slightest emergency, but she remains optimistic and works hard at her job in the name of justice.
Nickname: Avid Patroller
Birthday: October 12
Birthplace: Gannon City
Affiliation: Illumina Federation
Fighting Style: Searing Baton
One day, I suddenly heard the sound of sobbing. After searching around for ages, I came upon Cordy wiping her tears away, with %s standing beside her... How dare %s bully the Sheriff of the Illumina Federation in broad daylight? I immediately rushed over to reprimand %s. To my surprise, Cordy rubbed her eyes and told me that I was mistaken.
It turned out that after Cordy came to the Colossus, she took it upon herself to undertake the task of maintaining public order here. %s was trying to persuade Cordy not to push herself too hard, but Cordy thought %s was calling her out on her incompetence, and so she showed %s the baton she practices with so often. As a result, while trying to prevent %s from being hurt, Cordy accidentally hit herself with her own baton...
After discovering that it was just a misunderstanding, I turned to head back to work, but Cordy stopped me. She said that I was now under suspicion of maliciously slandering others, and as sheriff, she hoped that I would make an official apology to %s. I... well, what else could I do? Of course, I apologized to %s as sincerely as I could.
Her Story (I)
Waaah... Navigator, I-I'm alright. I just finished a challenging and taxing task and h-haven't had the chance to take a breath. I-Is there anything I can do for you? Don't worry about me. I'm ready for action. You mean, you want to hear my story? Of course, no problem at all!
I was born to a happy little family in Gannon City. Ever since I was very young, I always heard people saying, "Cordy's parents had a child at such an old age, but they really spoilt that girl too much." But back then, I didn't even know what the word "spoilt" meant. After I started school, I found a huge difference between school life and home life. I had to eat by myself and clean up, too, and I couldn't understand anything my teachers said... Whenever I tried to explain myself, I found myself out of breath from crying. Then, everyone gathered around me and laughed at me for being too soft...
Her Story (II)
I locked myself in my room and refused to go to school. My parents didn't scold me. Instead, they prepared a table full of delicious food for me and told me they would always support me in whatever I chose to do. I filled my mouth as tears filled my eyes and asked my parents how to get along with my classmates. My parents just told me that no one would bully me as long as I remained strong and helpful to others. I swallowed my tears along with my food and secretly decided that from now on, I will help others at least 5 times a day!
The next day, I summoned up the courage to go back to school. I helped the other students clean up the classroom, reminded everyone to eat breakfast on time, and then reminded them to eat lunch on time... This tactic worked a treat! Not only did they stop laughing at me, they even praised me and said they wanted to follow my example! So, to this day, I have been holding fast to this principle of helping others at least 5 times a day!
Hmm... maybe I should count telling you my story as one for today!
Her Story (III)
One day, I saw several children gathering in a crowd, bullying a little girl on the way home from school. Watching the little girl turn red and cry out in protest, I couldn't help but think of myself... If I were that girl, I'd hope that someone would come and save me from them.
So, I plucked up my courage and ran over to teach the bullies a lesson and chased them all away. The little girl said, "Thanks, big sis." Her tear-stained face finally revealing a sweet smile... It was at that moment, I finally realized the true meaning of helping others. It was also at that moment I found my calling in life. I was destined to be someone great... Someone who would help the weak and fight for justice! A sheriff! Yes, I wanted to be a sheriff!
With this idea planted firmly in my mind, I walked into the examination hall to take the sheriff's exam.
Her Story (IV)
I recited all the rules and public security management methods perfectly during the exam, but I was a complete mess and couldn't stop crying... There's such a huge gap between theory and practice, you know!
As a result, I wasn't selected. But fortunately, Officer Nemesis persuaded the other examiners to give me an internship as a trainee sheriff! I knew I couldn't waste this hard-won opportunity, so I tried my best to prove myself on the streets. I escorted lost children home, helped old ladies cross the road, and found lost items for everyone... I wanted them all to know that although the bawling newbie they all laughed about sometimes couldn't control her tears, she would never think twice about throwing herself into the fray!
Finally, my efforts were recognized by the officers. After a longer internship than most others, I officially became an esteemed sheriff.
So, that's my story. If you have any questions, you can come and find me at any time. I will always do my best to help you!
Navigator, is there anything I can help you with?
I can't fit into the clothes I bought just last year...
Navigator! Could you please tell me where the exit to the Colossus is?
Good morning, Navigator!
I was helping a student just now.
*sob* The old lady on the high street gave me some crepes...
Remember to eat on time, Navigator!
Navigator, have you cleaned your room since I last came to the Colossus?
Illumina Sheriff Cordy has missed a lot of work due to an unfortunate accident. Will you help her by temporarily handling her affairs?
Tap on the Colossus Room
- The organizational structure of Illumina is extremely complex, so it's not always easy to maintain order here.
- I don't have anything against Umbraton, but... Well, maybe I have a few problems with that place...
- Splendor... Illumina!
- Bullying the weak and disturbing public order... prepare to be punished!
- If my officers hadn't believed in me, I'd never have had the chance to do my dream job.
- I didn't really want to say anything, but there are some things I like about her.
- I like to help others and calculate the calories of... Oh, no, I mean...! You didn't hear that!
- Don't you just hate it when a good plan falls apart?
- Wow, it seems the control panel has not cleaned for the whole day...? And your nutrient solution bottles are a real mess... Just leave this all to me, Navigator!
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Illumina Sheriff, ready and eager to serve you... Waah! That hurts...
- I'm on my way! Illumina Sheriff Cordy, reporting for duty!
- Sorry... I thought I could help...
- Task completed!
Unleash Chain Combos
- Thunder and flames!
- Task time! Special mission!
Active Skill is Ready
- A-Awaiting orders!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year!
Enter the Formation
- Now, it's time to move out!
Aurorian Ascension I
- A-Are you really counting on me?
Aurorian Ascension II
- Thank you for trusting me! I'll do my best!
Aurorian Ascension III
- I can actually feel my ability growing!
- Hey, you called me, but you don't need anything! I guess waiting is also part of the job... Sheriff Cordy—now officially on standby!
- A p-promotion? Does that mean you've recognized all my hark work?
- Alchemy Stars!
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Wh-What? Need help? Just leave it all to me!
- Three slices of toast and a cup of black tea for breakfast, an Illumina set meal for lunch, plus two puddings and a can of... Oh... Actually, I think I'll only have an apple for dinner tonight...
- Oh, this? It's the Illumina Sheriff uniform! Only those who pass the internship examination get to wear it! But anyway... you've been staring at me way too long!
- Sheriff Code of Conduct—Rule Number One! Maintain public safety and prevent all disturbances to public order! This baton isn't just for show, you know!
- Sheriff Code of Conduct—Rule Number Two! Maintain order on our roads and handle all traffic accidents... Uh... Colossus traffic rules? Sorry, I don't think I've ever learned those rules...
- Sheriff Code of Conduct—Rule Number Three! When carrying out any task, respect and safeguard the dignity of every citizen... Eclipsites don't count, of course!
- A sheriff must help others and maintain justice. I also must help and take care of you!
- I'm so happy that I can help you... and it's not just because it's my job!
- Help me complete my daily task of helping people! I still need to help one more person today... Just tell me what you need. Think hard, Navigator!
- Hey... Please do not disturb me. My daily patrol is one task I don't want to screw up!
- It's okay. I can handle any task, big or small... I figure this means that you trust me!
- Uh-huh, I'm listening! Don't rush—just take your time.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- What do you need me to do next, Navigator? A sheriff's work is never done!
- Good morning, Navigator! Did you sleep well last night? Have you had your breakfast yet? Hey!? Didn't you get enough sleep...?
- Good evening! Today was a busy day!
- It's bedtime now. Why aren't you... Wait... You have an emergency request, don't you!?
Obtain an Aurorian
- Sheriff Cordy of Illumina, ready to serve you with a smile! What can I do for you, Navigator?
Receive a gift
- If you really want to say thank you, send a letter to the sheriff's department!
- Your heart is more precious than any gift.
Receive a gift you like
- Huh? You got this just for me...? I can see you put a lot of thought into this gift!
- Thank you! I really like it!
Release Active Skill
- Obey your sheriff!
- This baton isn't just for show!
- Waaah... Here goes!
Aurorian Trivia I
- You actually care? People used to laugh at me... But now, I couldn't care less!
Aurorian Trivia II
- To protect the weak and uphold justice... That has always been my dream.
Aurorian Trivia III
- Even if I'm assigned to fight on a new battlefield, I will do my best... Just like before.
The Captain's Entrance
- Illumina Sheriff, ready to lead the way!