Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 509 / 784 195 / 287 1600 / 2411 Ascension 1 916 / 1378 331 / 486 2746 / 4108 Ascension 2 1537 / 1972 539 / 684 4534 / 5817 Ascension 3 2203 / 2671 756 / 913 6435 / 7814
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Teleports to any location and deals damage to enemies in a rectangle shape between the starting point and the destination. The smaller the rectangle, the higher the damage dealt, up to 480% damage.
Deals 155% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 160% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
Deals 175% damage to 16 tiles in a radial shape.
Corax's surgeon experience made him second to none with scalpels. To him, anywhere on an enemy is a weak spot and target for dissection. These scalpels are not only honed to utter sharpness by his Lumina powers, but they can be manipulated to attack at range.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
- Ascension 3
Mastery: Crafting-5% Atomic Reagent cost when deployed in Workshop.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
The task is done, Shadowlord.
No loose ends, right?
How do I put this... It didn't go completely smooth.
But everything's taken care of.
No loose ends, no blowback.
That's good to hear.
Efficiency without fuss is most important.
Of course, you're a pro, so you'd know that.
Heh. Don't worry, Shadowlord.
Especially for things like this... Gotta make it clean or don't do it at all.
Especially for tumors like this. If not removed completely, the patient would wish he was dead.
If that's true, might as well be...
Yeah, might as well...
Replica Painting+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Replica of different famous paintings. Popular in Umbraton.
Mounted Spikepede+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. Famous for its odd appearance, this insect attracts collectors of curios.
Vintage Wine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Umbraton Aurorians. Only certain tycoons in Umbraton get an occasional sip of this precious libation.
Crystal Spine+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Aurorians into esoterica. The crystallized spiky fossil of an unknown creature for the extremely curios collectors.
An assassin in Umbraton who performs "special" tasks for Istvan. Before this, he was a skilled surgeon.
Nickname: Icy Lancet
Birthday: December 12
Fighting Style: Ice Lancet
Mr. Corax... I heard he often wandered around the Colossus late at night. I'm not certain why, but so far I have four or five complaints about how scary he is going about expressionlessly with a scalpel in hand...
As one of the representatives in the Colossus, it is my duty to investigate. When I walked to his door, he was in the middle of polishing his scalpels and he noticed me as I was hesitating whether to go in or not...
What happened? It was a big misunderstanding, of course! He only just arrived at the Colossus, and was trying familiarize himself with the way. As for the things that looked like scalpels... He was probably just playing with them. But why late at night, though? It's probably just a quirk. It's fine as long as nothing happens!
His Story (I)
Is that you, Navigator? Excuse me, but I'm still washing my hands. It'll be just a moment... As you can tell, I'm a mild germaphobe. But don't worry, only when it comes to myself.
So, I've found you interesting for a long time. I believe you're a Caelestite with psychic abilities? I'm curious to know how Caelestites have that power. Is it the cerebrum, or another part of the body... Why are you stepping back? The scalpels? Oh, just an old habit. I used to be a doctor, but not anymore.
Okay, as much as I would like to find out, where are my manners. At least I can control myself for now.
His Story (II)
I don't know if you remember that I mentioned I used to be a doctor.
I was born in Umbraton. My parents wanted me to be a doctor and make a name in my hometown, so they sent me to medical school in Lumopolis. I didn't let them down, graduating with honor and becoming a superb surgeon, specializing in treating those severely injured by Eclipsites.
I won some accolades. I was young and ambitious then, so I spent the years in surgery and medical research and rarely went home.
I think maybe what happened afterward might be my punishment... I still get the occasional urge to pick up a scalpel now, but more often, it's for research.
So, how about letting me do some research on you?
His Story (III)
In the years when Eclipsites invaded Umbraton, I was treating victims almost every day. The injuries were difficult to treat, but like I said, I was a superb surgeon, so I sailed through no matter how difficult the situation. However, lack of manpower meant I just got busier and busier, with victims in need of medical attention piling up. I got so dedicated to treating them that I neglected my family. My parents fell victim to an Eclipsite attack.
By the time I rushed home, they were dead. I tried to save them but it was too late. Worse yet, I didn't even realize there were still Eclipsites lingering around at the time... What? Of course, I survived. I'm standing here, aren't I? I guess you can chuck it up to survival instinct. I felt something awaken within me to save myself... You don't know I have powers? Maybe I can show you when we get a chance.
His Story (IV)
You want to know why I quit being a doctor? You probably know nothing about the Umbraton at the time, Caelestite. It was corrupt beyond belief, teeming with shady businesses of all shapes and sizes. I could only treat physical injuries, not psychological ones. It's meaningless to even try. I realized medicine was not going to change the town, so I quit and sought other means to change the status quo. I couldn't think of any other way.
That was when I heard about that Shadowlord and his gang, so I put my past behind and joined him, serving him with my scalpels and precision skills. I think that counts as the right choice, making my mark on the world like my parents wanted.
Before Umbraton turns over a new leaf, I think I'll do what's best for me and wait.
Thank you for the new room!
Migard discovered that a High-Level Eclipsite has infiltrated the Colossus and locked the target in the Cafe. To obtain important information from the Eclipsite, you find several master interrogators and find out...
Corax received your gift, and it seems to have brought back memories of when he was a doctor.
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Umbraton is filled with vitality and madness, that's why it needs special surgery.
- It's probably not bad practicing medicine in Lumopolis. It could be a little boring, though.
- The shadow is watching you.
- I used to believe everything can be saved, other than the Eclipsites.
- He wouldn't be Seleucid if he could think of a method other than fighting...
- The Shadowlord showed me a new way to live my life and brought me new patients.
- The fire in the fireplace. It always calms me down. It's a solace to see a fire like this during long nights.
- Wounds, suppuration, bleeding. You might as well cauterize it if you can't treat it properly.
- There seems to be a lot of old wounds on your Colossus. When are you going to clean them? I can help.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- What am I looking at? Your heart, of course.
- Need my help? Sure. But for the record, I'm only doing this for the Shadowlord.
- It takes time to treat chronic diseases. This is not the right time to cure it.
- The surgery went well.
Unleash Chain Combos
- Freeze, ice blade.
- Where should I cut next?
Active Skill is Ready
- Prepare for the surgery.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- Happy New Year, Navigator.
Enter the Formation
- Which one is the patient?
Aurorian Ascension I
- My surgery skills need further improvement.
Aurorian Ascension II
- This lancet is sharper than before.
Aurorian Ascension III
- I have never forgotten a doctor's duties.
- Wanna learn something new since you're just sitting around? Do you want to know where the thirteenth vertebra is?
- I should probably cut something.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Save patients? That was a long time ago... Plus, some things are not worth saving.
- It's a lancet made of ice and snow, so it's not going to cause that much pain when it's stabbed into your body. Would you like to give it a try?
- What quests have I completed? Many. If you want to know, I can test things out on you.
- The key point of surgery? I would say precise excision.
- I'll probably go back to being a doctor after the darkness in Umbraton recedes. Before that, I must perform another surgery, a surgery for Umbraton.
- I once wished to save more people with my lancet. Now, I wish I could become the lancet of Umbraton and remove its necrotic parts.
- Caelestite? Interesting. May I study your body? I want to know if Caelestites have the same fatal parts as normal Aurorians... Ha-ha, just kidding.
- You can come to me if you need surgery. I've stopped practicing medicine but my skills are more honed than before. Why? It's a secret.
- The more patients I see, the more I realize how fragile life is. Therefore, I have a better understanding of how to cure them or send them away.
- Cardiac surgery? It isn't that easy to bring someone back from the dead.
- Saving people is not in conflict with killing people. They are just different forms of practicing one's belief.
- Slice from the best angle... Oh, don't worry about it. The aorta is so fragile that you can slice it any way you like.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- You look rested. Remember to wash your hands often to prevent from falling sick.
- Getting up early in the morning is good for health. I assume it's the same for Caelestites.
- It's dinner time. Don't work on an empty stomach. It can be harmful.
- Are you still working? Staying up late increases the risk of dying from myocardial infarction. Get some rest now.
Obtain an Aurorian
- Why did you ask for me? I was indeed a doctor who can perform surgeries but I've changed my profession... I'm an assassin now.
Receive a gift
- Right. Thanks.
- Looks nice. I'll take it.
Receive a gift you like
- Hmm? Thanks a lot.
- Thank you. I'll cherish it.
Release Active Skill
- Let the pills work their charm!
- Be purged of this chronic disease!
- Please relax, my patients.
Aurorian Trivia I
- Wounds left by Eclipsites are tricky to treat sometimes. It took me a lot of effort dealing with them during the days of my medical studies in Lumopolis. Fortunately, I did well on it.
Aurorian Trivia II
- I saved a lot of people with my lancet but not my parents. It didn't work for Eclipsites, so I used another knife.
Aurorian Trivia III
- The chronic disease of Umbraton can't be cured with ordinary methods. It requires a lot of removals and patching-ups while waiting for new hopes to sprout. Before then, I'll continue to pull my weight.
The Captain's Entrance
- Fine, I'll be the main surgeon this time.