Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 428 / 646 132 / 205 1048 / 1597 Ascension 1 771 / 1137 248 / 371 1890 / 2813 Ascension 2 1279 / 1625 423 / 539 3170 / 4039 Ascension 3 1830 / 2201 606 / 730 4561 / 5495
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
- Breakthrough 6
Converts any 4 selected tiles to Blue.
Deals 150% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
Deals 155% damage to 16 tiles in a radial shape.
Deals 160% damage to enemies in a radial shape to the maximum range.
This long sword is known as the "Starorbit Blade". Its hilt is surrounded by a cross-shaped orbit, symbolizing the power of the Queen of the North. Though it was made using the pure power of the Aurora, Bethlehem does not usually use it in combat, and some even believe that it is more a symbol of her identity.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
- Ascension 3
Prism FocusWhen deployed to the Prism Pillar, the extra Prism recovery rate +20% per hour.
Firefly KeeperWhen deployed to the Lumina Grid, the recovery rate of Fireflies +5% per hour.
Queen Bethlehem! How nice to see you again!
Hello, Carleen. How have you been?
I've been doing my best as a protector of Lumopolis, per your instructions.
Although I'm still quite nostalgic about my time in Northland.
It seems you're doing perfectly well, Carleen.
So then, have you been keeping up with the new books?
Yes, the ones on legislation, on swordsmanship, on military tactics, and on leadership...
I'm sure they would be useful to you!
I'll have them ready for you to pick up in my room later this evening? How about it?
Ice Crystal+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Northland Aurorians. Crystal of a snowflake at the moment it was formed from water. Northlanders believe it holds powerful magic and love to collect it.
Silver Oak Bell+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Compact, light, exquisitely sculpted silver bell believed by sophisticated folks to be a good luck charm.
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Northland Aurorians. A very precious colorful gem discovered beneath a rainbow, believed by Northlanders to bring lasting good luck.
Daybreak Crystal+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to noble Aurorians. Rare ore that shines in different colors under different intensity of light. A present among nobles.
Northlord with years of accumulated wisdom and experience. Able to handle anything without a sign of panic.
Name: Shaya Bethlehem
Nickname: Queen of the North
Birthday: January 1
Fighting Style: Winter Force, Aurora Blade
Her Majesty of Northland visited our Colossus in person! Now that's a celebrity, full of elegance, grace, beauty, and authority. I also heard that Her Majesty is Carleen's mentor of swordsmanship. Please forgive me for my bluntness. The lily-like girl with thin, frail arms sipping black tea in the reception room looks so young... Of course, I know that judging someone by their appearance is very impolite. I was just trying to pay compliments on Her Majesty's grace and beauty!
Carleen once told me that her mentor was a prophet who was highly skilled in swordsmanship and an elder worth respecting... Although I have heard that the queen is far older than she looks, I still can't match the elder Carleen described with this girl who looks one to two years younger than me...
Her Story (I)
Is that you, the one who holds the future—
As you can see, I have never ventured beyond Northland for the most part. For countless years, I have watched over this frozen continent and am accustomed to greeting the Aurora and the starry nights alone.
I did feel lonely at the beginning years. For I knew what awaited me was an immutable destiny and an inevitable future. But thanks to it, I could protect my people. Even if my attempts to change the future are futile, I gladly endure hardships—to fight till my last breath for the future of this frozen land.
Her Story (II)
I'm sure you must have heard a lot about fate. Since I was born, I have been an imperial princess who was eligible to succeed the throne. However, I don't like the way the nobles act. Look at that distant floating city, most of the nobles there care only about living a luxurious life. I can even feel that decadent aura from the nobles who were dispatched here to Northland. In fact, the education I received was full of praises sung for the history of Lumopolis and about its grand blueprint for the future. But I clearly understand that this has always been, and will always be the case. Even if I succeeded the throne, I would still be nothing but a puppet... By chance, I read some books on politics that were secretly stored in the intel room of the camp, which was when I realized that I needed both power and wisdom to protect Northland... I think it is time for me to take control of Northland's future.
Her Story (III)
That was a long time ago. There were four sisters. The first was "willingly" to become a knight in Lumopolis, and the second wedded a governor of Lumopolis in an arranged marriage. The third was disowned for her liaison with a foreigner. The fourth followed all arrangements and successfully ascended to the throne. Yes, I am that fourth.
I secretly imagined what it would be like to take the crown finally. But I cannot even explain how I feel now, except it's probably more burdensome than I had ever thought. It was never me holding power, but the power owned me.
Her Story (IV)
Once upon a time, this land was not so peaceful. When I succeeded the throne, I didn't expect myself to be the Queen as it is now. I used to sit alone on the snowy field, bathing in the light of Aurora. That was when I would pray for the people of Northland, day after day, year after year, until I saw the vision from the Aurora and the perilous future of Northland. There, I decided to take the sword and protect Northland with my own strength. As for Lumopolis, which lives in its fantasy bubble, I hope they will wake up to reality after experiencing some hardships.
I have seen your future, and I believe in you. After all, Northland has great expectations for you.
Navigator, I found something that you might find useful.
Another peaceful day...
Have you ever considered what the future will be like?
Navigator, are you busy at the moment?
Although I am Queen of the North, I have no intention of maintaining such a lofty attitude here.
I can sense... A new source of power manifesting within me.
Do you remember the long sword that I often carry on my person?
Good morning. You ought to come see the sunrise.
The wind of awakening is blowing.
I believe an afternoon respite is in order, Navigator.
The day is halfway done. How is your work coming along?
Please answer me, the one I've been waiting for.
Don't indulge in too much rest.
Even from atop a Colossus, the night sky is no different from the one above Northland...
How are your studies on monarchism coming along?
The night has come...
Come, let us step into the dark of night.
Have you gone to sleep yet, Navigator?
Bethlehem asked you to monitor Louise and Noah's studies, but you ended up getting "burned"...
Tap on the Colossus Room
- We've frozen our destiny in the rootless mountains. Perhaps change is coming...
- Lumopolis is like the Northland without snow. Conservatism is like their snow mountains. It will be disastrous should there be an avalanche.
- For the North.
- Who is it that the Eclipsites call their mother?
- There's a reason why Nikinis is so cold. You don't know what she has been through.
- Although Carleen is a noble, she isn't arrogant. She was born for the real Lumopolis.
- Tea from the south, sunlight in winter. If the world stays this way, perhaps even I will enjoy it.
- Suspicion is our forever enemy. Even the Eclipsites come second to that.
- It came from the past, yet is full of advanced technology. It holds many secrets...
Interact with the Colossus Room
- You have a long way to go. Don't give up.
- When you're searching for your destiny, I can look after the Colossus for you.
- An occasional setback, pay it no mind.
- Another victory in the books.
Unleash Chain Combos
- Blade of Aurora.
- Ultimate judgment.
Active Skill is Ready
- Aurora, mastered...
First Main Lobby Welcome
- The seasons have completed their cycle.
Enter the Formation
- Deal it with ease.
Aurorian Ascension I
- Ice is my protection.
Aurorian Ascension II
- Ice is also the Blade of Aurora.
Aurorian Ascension III
- The Northland's ice is our friend.
- As the Northlord, I have very little leisurely time. It reminds me of my chaise lounge in the Winter Palace.
- True power...emerges.
- Alchemy Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- I've never seen a Colossus this perfect; it seems that... destiny has spoken.
- Ever since the Colossus rose to the sky and looked down on the living, I knew the world had been changed.
- Destiny has brought you many companions. You're safe until destiny leaves you. Don't worry for now.
- In the future I see, the white night continues to dim. I hope I'm wrong.
- Remember - the Aurora is our core. It will defeat the ultimate threat for us.
- The Northland is my friend... and yours as well. Spring will come when winter ends.
- You seem to be free now. Can you tell me about your past? How did you find this Colossus?
- My residence in the Northland is called the Winter Palace. It's a palace built on the peak. The view there is just as mesmerizing.
- Perhaps you're the person I've been waiting for, the one who will make it possible for this continent to have a future.
- The situation now is vastly different from when I was in the Northland. Thankfully I can still handle it with ease.
- This Colossus may not be the only one in this world. It's not alone, neither... are you.
- Sometimes... I can hear the Colossus speak. It seems like he also has a desire to express himself.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- A peaceful day, just like how the Northland usually is.
- Come, bathe in this sunlight with me.
- Resting every once in a while will prepare you for the future. Have a cup of tea and take a break.
- I'm used to staying up. That's the sacrifice I must make as Queen of the North. You should rest.
Obtain an Aurorian
- I'm the Northlord. Don't be surprised; destiny has led me to this Colossus so we could meet.
Receive a gift
- Thank you, but you needn't put so much thought into it.
- You've put a lot of thought into this. Thank you.
Receive a gift you like
- Oh, this is something I wanted. Thank you.
- Looks like you are indeed the person I've chosen...
Release Active Skill
- This ends when the ice thaws.
- What's meant to be will come.
- The power of extreme cold!
Aurorian Trivia I
- The Northland has the oldest etiquette. The ambassador from faraway lands must find it hard to get used to.
Aurorian Trivia II
- To prevail in battles far away, the commander must plan strategically. We must rely on our wisdom, for it is the only way for us to defeat the Eclipsites.
Aurorian Trivia III
- I'm not all-knowing nor all-mighty, but I do try my best to protect my people. I've always done so, and I will continue to do so. We must be determined in the face of the ultimate threat.
The Captain's Entrance
- Let's head towards victory.