Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 553 / 889 238 / 371 1499 / 2369 Ascension 1 1024 / 1589 417 / 640 2707 / 4170 Ascension 2 1750 / 2283 694 / 904 4598 / 5977 Ascension 3 2515 / 3087 977 / 1203 6595 / 8077
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 3
- Breakthrough 6
Deals 250% damage to all enemies on the screen 1 time. The fewer the number of enemies on the board, the greater the damage dealt. Damage can multiply by up to 1.6x.
Deals 145% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 160% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
Deals 165% damage to 16 tiles in a radial shape.
Like a flower, this sanguine crystal grew from her body. Beryl thought that this was the source of her mysterious power, so she kept it on her at all times for strength.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 3
Space DesignWhen deployed to the Bridge, furniture increases Mood by an extra 2%.
Prism FocusWhen deployed to the Prism Pillar, the extra Prism recovery rate +20% per hour.
Gold Scarab+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to True Order Aurorians. Ancient scarab encased in amber. The True Order believes it holds mysterious power.
Bunnybear Plush+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians. Hand-crafted doll favored by romantics. It resembles both a rabbit and a bear. Creator unknown.
Oracle Scroll+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to True Order Aurorians. Scroll containing inscrutable revelations. Many secrets will be revealed should True Order members decipher it.
Sunset Flask+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to romantic Aurorians It's very romantic to see the beautiful array of lights inside the flask in a dim setting.
A member of the True Order with control of the powerful skill "Crystal Domain." Using this power significantly alters her mental state, rendering her distant and silent.
Nickname: Crystal Bloodline
Birthday: September 13
Affiliation: True Order
Fighting Style: Crystal Domain
There are still many things we don't know about Astra, and there are many places we Aurorians have not yet set foot upon. So, when I heard that someone had stumbled upon a beach of pink sands, my first thought was to go and take a look for myself. Perhaps I'd find some new minerals there!
When I got there, however, I found that the pink hue of this beach came from the countless tiny crystals there. The crystals were red, combining with the color of the sand to make the beach look pink. After observing them for a while, I found that these crystals would continuously break down into smaller crystals until they became invisible dust and were carried away by the tide. When the tide receded, because the crystals had disappeared, the beach ultimately returned to its original appearance.
Umm, I'm going a little off-topic. I mentioned this because the crystals have something to do with the person we're going to talk about next, which is Beryl. Those crystals were created by her. At that time, she was walking along the beach and looked a little lonely. She seemed fond of %s, and then followed us here...
Her Story (I)
I hope... you won't be frightened by these stones on me. They are a part of my body, or should I say... a part of me. My body has become a crystal. These crystals are the source of my strength, and the reason my eyes are this color. I can... control these crystals to trap and attack my enemies, and I can also cause these crystals to emerge from an enemy's body. But don't be afraid, %s—I'd never do that to you, because... you're special.
I hate these crystals, but I cannot be parted from them. When I think about that, I sometimes feel like I have no future. That's why people think I'm so miserable all the time. If I hadn't met Faust and that white suitcase, I would have grown tired of this world long ago...
And then, I wouldn't have met %s...
Her Story (II)
My family... used to be nobles of Lumopolis. Now, our name has been forgotten, and all records have been erased... I can't even remember our surname. It may have been Gautier or something like that... Because of that incident, I left Lumopolis when I was very young, and because of these crystals on my body, my memories of the past have become vague and hazy. Sometimes, I even doubt whether I was really born in Lumopolis. The noble identity in my memory... is it real, or is it fabricated by the crystals?
Whatever the case, I can't return to Lumopolis now. These crystals are forbidden there... It's just like Faust said, the Sanguine Crystal these crystals came from was being studied by my family, who were banished from Lumopolis after that incident. It seemed all I could do was follow the True Order, but fortunately, you appeared...
It's getting late. I'll tell you more about that "incident" next time.
Her Story (III)
These crystals are not a disease, but a curse... Although this curse was inflicted on me by another, I am also partly to blame.
As you know, my family once studied the sanguine crystal in great depth. However, there was another family in Lumopolis also exploring its use. To be exact, they coveted its power... They made numerous unscrupulous attempts to take it for their own.
I was abducted by that family when I was young... The reason, according to them, was my great potential for Luminatics. Some say, however, that they simply wanted to take away the youngest child of the Gautier family. Regardless of the cause, the result was that they infused me with sanguine crystal powder... After that, my body became like this...
So, I wonder if this curse was imposed on me, or it was the inevitable awakening of the potential coursing through my veins...?
Her Story (IV)
%s, sometimes I think that, even if I manage to get rid of the crystals in my body, I... I cannot change the past, and I'll never live the life of peace I long for. It's not about the power I possess; it's all about the mistakes I've made in the past.
Please try to understand; I did make an unforgivable mistake... In the beginning, after I was taken away by that family, the sanguine crystal caused me to lose consciousness, and I became unable to control myself.
I went berserk, I assume... I only vaguely remember people screaming, Eclipsites invading, houses falling, and the banner of Lumopolis... When I regained my senses, I saw my family fall in front of me. They were buried under red crystal shards, like some kind of burial mound...
%s, do you think that someone like me can still have a future?
As always... you have my gratitude...
I-I didn't mean to disturb you...
Hmm... You know...
The crystals... are increasing in numbers...
Good morning. It's another new day...
Morning... The sun is so bright today...
You should be resting at such a late hour...
Late at night, my crystals...
I can't even count how many nights it has been...
The Covenant of the Hidden Moon is upon us. Dear Nameless, go and select a good book to read with us under the pale moonlight.
Nightmares constantly plague Beryl's mind. Only when she brushes her hands over a book can she enjoy a moment of peace...
As the time to say goodbye arrives, the pitter-patter of raindrops quietly accompanies your farewell. Will we see such a scene again, when next summer comes around?
Tap on the Colossus Room
- Can the way of the True Order save me? Only time will tell...
- Lumopolis has forgotten me, and I no longer miss it. Anyway, only nobles are welcome there...
- May the Truth protect you...
- The unfortunate among us... They're bound by their own chains, aren't they?
- Faust is scary sometimes, but without him, I would've turned into a giant crystal already...
- I can feel Eicy's pain, but she's so full of life that I find myself envying her...
- Faust's White Suitcase is amazing; it healed my pain. It is truly a gift from the heavens...
- Although it can protect me, it will also devour me... If possible, I should leave it well alone.
- The Colossus? It is indeed worthy of its name. But what I care about more is the Navigator commanding it...
Interact with the Colossus Room
- Thank you for your concern... I feel much better, now.
- Why do you want me to stand here? Well, I'll do as you say...
- Hmph... A loss is a loss...
- We won? Good...
Unleash Chain Combos
- Crystallus Camellias!
Active Skill is Ready
- The crystals are gathering.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- I hope I can find someone who can understand me in the New Year.
Enter the Formation
- Will you accompany me?
Aurorian Ascension I
- It's spreading.
Aurorian Ascension II
- The Sanguine Crystal is in full bloom...
Aurorian Ascension III
- Maybe... I can get rid of it?
- The clouds are so beautiful... It's nice to not to think or worry about anything for once.
- Camellias are even more beautiful.
- Alchemy... Stars.
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- Don't look at my eyes. This isn't the most flattering of looks...
- Well, you do have that ability... Perhaps you can understand my pain. If so, that will be good, I guess.
- It seems you possess some kind of special ability. Do you think you could erase my memory?
- Don't be afraid of my crystals. I won't let them harm you.
- This flower-like crystal... It was the first Sanguine Crystal to grow from my skin...
- Don't touch my crystals in battle, or they'll end up trapping you!
- Faith? No matter what you believe in, salvation is but a dream...
- You want to know about my past? Even if you knew, would that change anything? Or are you saying... you can save me?
- Can I find my happiness like a normal person? Perhaps I already have here...
- People fail to understand each other because their joys and sorrows are worlds apart.
- No... Don't ask about my family. I don't have one...
- If I didn't need them to fight, I'd have these crystals removed from my body, no matter how dangerous that might be...
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- I wonder what kind of day we'll have today. Well, with you around, I know it won't be boring.
- The sun is so bright... Don't you think?
- Is it evening already? Oh, well...
- Another day has come and gone...
Obtain an Aurorian
- I'm Beryl. Don't be frightened by my Sanguine Crystal; it won't hurt you...
Receive a gift
- Why did you give me this?
- Thank you...
Receive a gift you like
- So, you knew I had my eye on this...
- I never would've guessed that you knew me so well...
Release Active Skill
- Sanguine Crystal!
- They're coming.
Aurorian Trivia I
- I used to be a noble of Lumopolis, but now I can never go back.
Aurorian Trivia II
- A family of fanatics snatched me and implanted this sanguine crystal in my body... I wasn't born with it.
Aurorian Trivia III
- If I could turn back time, I would rather have been killed by the sanguine crystal than let my relatives suffer...
The Captain's Entrance
- Let's go together.