Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 516 / 840 223 / 331 1572 / 2477 Ascension 1 973 / 1517 376 / 558 2816 / 4337 Ascension 2 1677 / 2189 611 / 782 4766 / 6200 Ascension 3 2421 / 2971 854 / 1038 6820 / 8361
- Ascension 0
- Ascension 2
- Ascension 3
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 5
Marks 1 tile. When the number of connected tiles reaches 2 times the number of tiles required to trigger a Chain Combo, casts the Chain Combo once at the marked location as well.
Deals 140% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 145% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
Deals 155% damage to 16 tiles in a radial shape.
Firelash & Lightspeed
Firelash is the firearm Benny uses to provide cover fire, and supposedly can be tweaked for different purposes. Lightspeed is Curo's incredibly sharp bayonet. The combination has made Benny and Curo unbeatable.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
Dispatch Boost-1 hour to regain dispatch when deployed to the Dispatch Office.
Mastery: Crafting-5% Atomic Reagent cost when deployed in Workshop.
Pictorial Guide to Nature+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Illumina Aurorians. Intro-level book in Illumina Federation, with extensive pictorials for easy learning.
Crunchy Munchy Crunch+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A specialty from the wasteland. Straightforward people enjoy this unique taste very much.
Guide to Applied Science+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Illumina Federation Aurorians. Illumina Federation guidebook that teaches the reader how to apply science to deal with various problems.
Tool Kit+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A box of tools for most crafting and repairing needs. A particular favorite of no-nonsense people.
A duo from Illumina. Benny is brash and reckless, Curo is cool and calm. Despite their differences, they have great chemistry and are among the elite fighters for Illumina.
Name: Benny and Curo
Nickname: Combust Blade
Birthday: February 21/October 15
Birthplace: Undercity 14
Affiliation: Illumina Federation
Fighting Style: Fire Lash, Flash Bayonet
It was the early morning and the Colossus was already noisy enough to wake the dead... Still in a trance from my sleep, I heard an explosion or something that jolted me right out of the bed. I rushed to the scene and saw it was more intense than I imagined. No, not exactly an explosion, but even worse...
When I got there, I saw a short, black-haired girl holding a red-haired girl with double ponytails by her head, with the latter shouting, "Let me! Let me do it!" The sight woke me up right then and there. Aren't they Miss Curo and Miss Benny?
It turned out they were only fighting over who got to do the introduction. I knew I saw them somewhere before, and once that was over, I went back to bed... Hey, wait, so what was that explosion I heard this morning?
Their Story (I)
Hello, Caelestite. We are Benny and Curo. As you can tell from my outfit, I'm Curo. That rambunctious idiot is Benny. Feel free to ignore her. (Benny: Shut up, you!)
A pleasure to meet you. I can tell you're not an idiot. You seem quiet, so I think we should get along fine. That idiot over there is obnoxious all day long. I probably would have slashed her apart by now if she wasn't my partner. (Benny: What?! Who wants to partner with you, anyway!) We might work together, but as you can see, we are opposites. Frankly, she annoys me a lot, but I have to say that in combat, the idiot's irreplaceable. (Benny: Save it! You call that a compliment??)
Their Story (II)
Stupid Curo... If she didn't beat me in rock-paper-scissors, I'd be introducing myself. Who's she calling an idiot, when I'm the one who always came out on top! (Curo: Uh, that's because I'm always letting you win.)
Anyways! I'm Benny. Don't listen to Curo, I'm the strongest! You wouldn't believe my rotten luck to have been paired up with her as soon as I joined Illumina... (Curo: That's my line.) To me, combat is nothing more than charging straight ahead. What's there to think about? I'm the strongest, anyway, so I only have to worry about is how many I can kill! Curo, on the other hand, mulls over strategy, terrain, and whatnot. I just don't get that! At all! If I wasn't held back, I would've fought her! (Curo: You can't beat me either way.)
I never thought we'd be partners. Yeah, it's a curse, but I kinda enjoy it, too.
Their Story (III)
Speaking of which, Benny has gotten much stronger since we met. (Benny: Wow, you finally admitted it!) I have never denied how far she's come, but I'm pretty sure she never realized I've improved as well!
For more than a year now, she kept challenging me but never won. However, I'd take it easy on her once in a while to keep her confidence up. (Benny: What are you talking about? I win fair and square, don't even try to deny!) See, I knew she wouldn't believe I go easy on her. Ever since there have been more ties, she's gotten more and more insufferable. Guess I'll have to go all out now.
Despite my demeanor, I do enjoy fighting, and as part of an elite squad for Illumina, I enjoy my time partnering with Benny. Not many people can handle me, after all.
Their Story (IV)
That Curo sure can nag and thinks she's better than me because of her battle! True, she is a bit older and more experienced, but I'm not bad, either! She always gets on my case for being reckless, charging into things without looking back... That's because I trusted that she's got my back! (Curo: I have no problem with that, but I hope you can grow out of it.)
I just can't understand why she needs to check the map numerous times before battle, study the terrain days ahead, and even make me count ammo! Why? I never did! I mean, it's not like I couldn't bring more with me! Even when I run out, I still got my hands! Even if I have nothing, I still got her! Anyway, the nagging has to stop... (Curo: You might not have made it this far without my nagging.)
Well... That said, I probably will never get used to her not nagging, though.
It's nothing special being on the Colossus.
It's morning... Explosion!
Hey, Caelestite! I have to complain this!
Migard discovered that a High-Level Eclipsite has infiltrated the Colossus and locked the target in the Cafe. To obtain important information from the Eclipsite, you find several master interrogators and find out...
To figure out who is stronger, Benny and Curo have decided to give you a "friendly" interrogation. Faced with their questioning, you tell them exactly what is on your mind: why is it so important to distinguish who is strong and who is weak? Shouldn't they focus less on that and more on teamwork and learning from each other?
Tap on the Colossus Room
- - How do I feel about the Illumina? I don't feel anything about it because I know nothing about the place.
- Unity is what makes the Illumina special.
- - I like Umbraton more than Lumopolis. It's not so much about being cosmetic there.
- For once, I agree with you.
- Splendor Illumina!
- - General Barton is quite gallant.
- I'm going to be just like him!
- - White Dwarf? One boring fellow.
- Everyone's different.
- - I like fighting and winning!
- I like winning, too.
- - Only cowards fight dirty!
- They have no dignity to speak of.
- - What a big fellow! He must be powerful!
- I'm so blown away seeing this legacy of the past for myself.
Interact with the Colossus Room
- - Hmm? You wanted to see me or her?
- Can I help you?
- - Is there a fight for me to get into?!
- It's just normal duty.
- - It burns me!
- We're lucky to still be alive.
- - Piece of cake!
- Mission accomplished.
Unleash Chain Combos
Active Skill is Ready
- Let's wreak some havoc!
First Main Lobby Welcome
- - Happy New Year!
- Best wishes for the coming year.
- Stop taking my lines!
Enter the Formation
- Roger that!
Aurorian Ascension I
- I've become stronger!
Aurorian Ascension II
- It's a very reasonable decision.
Aurorian Ascension III
- - Perfect!
- Super perfect!
- - I'm so bored!
- Just be quiet.
- Good. Buck up!
- Alchemy Stars!
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- - Who are Caelestites?
- They are a race different from the Aurorians.
- - Are Caelestites good at fighting?
- I don't think so.
- - Listen up. This side of the line is my territory!
- How dumb!
- - I'm getting closer to defeating you.
- You're not the only one who's improving, nerd.
- - Honestly, I'm not interested in being promoted. Just let me fight.
- You should think about your future more.
- - Ha-ha-ha, I'm the best!
- Then I'm the best of the best.
- - You can't fight but you're nice.
- Don't take her words seriously.
- - It's showtime, Curo!
- Let's have the Caelestite witness your defeat then.
- - I've got nothing to do... Ugh... Isn't there anything for me to do?
- Stop rolling around on the bed like a fool.
- - Don't touch my stuff without permission.
- What's the big deal? You can use my stuff, too.
- - Hey, who do you think is stronger between us?
- Don't drag irrelevant persons into this.
- - Sometimes I feel that it's too much of a luxury for me to be living in the Colossus.
- There you go again.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- What do you usually do during the day? By the way, I just finished my self-training.
- You're up early, a lot earlier than that nerd.
- - I feel so energetic at night!
- I've given up on this night owl.
- Quality sleep is one of the criteria for maintaining good health, which is why you better go to bed now.
Obtain an Aurorian
- - Hi. Nice to see you.
- Get the most powerful person here to come out!
Receive a gift
- Thanks for your concern, Navigator.
- Not bad. I'll take it.
Receive a gift you like
- This is it! You know me!
- I'll cherish it. Thanks.
Release Active Skill
- Grit your teeth!
- - It's time.
- Please make sure you pick the right moment.
Aurorian Trivia I
- - Aw, I'm suddenly missing the time when I first joined Illumina.
- You were so much harder to discipline back then.
- Excuse me?!
Aurorian Trivia II
- - More and more of our duels end in a draw lately. At this rate, I'll beat you sooner or later!
- In your dreams.
Aurorian Trivia III
- - You often fail to sense the danger around you when you fight. It will prove fatal.
- Get off my back! That's because I wasn't fighting on my own!
The Captain's Entrance
- - I am the captain!
- Behave yourself.