Breakthrough 0, Equipment (Ascension 1+) 1, Affinity 1.
ATK (Min/Max) DEF (Min/Max) HP (Min/Max) Ascension 0 441 / 660 137 / 220 1106 / 1730 Ascension 1 784 / 1152 263 / 402 2027 / 3076 Ascension 2 1294 / 1640 455 / 586 3436 / 4424 Ascension 3 1845 / 2217 653 / 794 4947 / 6010
- Breakthrough 0
- Breakthrough 2
- Breakthrough 5
Deals 450% damage to enemies in a cross shape to the maximum range and knocks enemies back. Converts tiles in the area of attack to Blue.
Deals 155% damage to 1 surrounding cluster.
Deals 155% damage to 12 tiles in a diamond shape.
Deals 160% damage to 1 surrounding cluster and enemies in a cross shape to the maximum range.
Sherman & Barton Knife
As a primary weapon, the Barton Knife is a modified version of the epee made with rare materials, and has the ability to guide Lumina to deal fatal damage. The upgraded "Sherman Modified" submachine gun is a modified version of the basic Sherman submachine gun featuring double the ammo capacity, a heavier barrel, and greatly enhanced sustained firepower.
AbilityATK: +0DEF: +0HP: +0Counter Damage0.0%
- Ascension 1
- Ascension 2
- Ascension 3
Starlight OmniscienceWhen deployed to the Starlight Chamber, increases Heartstone production efficiency by 10%.
Dispatch Boost-1 hour to regain dispatch when deployed to the Dispatch Office.
If the enemy attacks here, we should make a detour here...
Eh? Chief Barton, what are you doing?
This is a military simulation.
Military simulation? Like a virtual battlefield game?
That's right, but little girl, this isn't a game.
The purpose of this simulation is to improve the odds of winning on a real battlefield.
You look interested, want to give it a go?
Then I'll... start with this move!
Haha, then I'm going to have to destroy this piece of yours.
Ehhh? Did I make a bad move?
Then I'll... move this one here this time!
Haha, you fell for my ambush! Obliterated!
I... I've got no pieces left just like that?
I really am not good at commanding...
I've already hit my protein intake for the day.
Now, let's turn that protein into rock-hard muscles!
Oh? But you look fine the way you are.
It's settled! 256 sets of dumbbell curls ought to do the trick!
Meaning you're pumping up your biceps!
My biceps huh? Sounds good to me!
With shredded arms, you'll be able to pick up bigger and more powerful weapons!
Heck yeah! You think so too, right?
Getting shredded is the pinnacle of manliness!
My goal right now is to get biceps bigger than Sinsa's!
What a marvelous goal!
I like your style, kid! You should join my team once you're shredded!
We'll tear up the battlefield like no one has ever seen before!
I'm down! Just you wait!
Pictorial Guide to Nature+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to Illumina Aurorians. Intro-level book in Illumina Federation, with extensive pictorials for easy learning.
Crunchy Munchy Crunch+10 (+10)
Common Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A specialty from the wasteland. Straightforward people enjoy this unique taste very much.
Guide to Applied Science+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to Illumina Federation Aurorians. Illumina Federation guidebook that teaches the reader how to apply science to deal with various problems.
Tool Kit+50 (+50)
Valuable Gift. Best effect when given to forthright Aurorians. A box of tools for most crafting and repairing needs. A particular favorite of no-nonsense people.
Legion commander for Illumina Federation. A warmonger who cannot stand the monotony of peacetime and will seek to win at any cost.
Nickname: Glorious Ironjaw
Birthday: July 27
Birthplace: Gannon City
Affiliation: Illumina Federation
Fighting Style: Suppressive Fire
There's a commotion in the Colossus this morning. As the assistant navigator, it is naturally my duty to police what's going on.
It's Barton, I see, with an SMG and seeking to duel %s... But why would a Legion Commander like him come here to fight %s? Regardless, I must prevent this, for sure!
Soon enough, I learned from a shaken bystander that Ms. Gronru had casually mentioned losing a game of rock-paper-scissors to %s, and Barton mistook that for %s besting her in a fight.
Allow me to quietly state for the record: Given the physical stature of %s, Barton may just end the fight in one punch!
His Story (I)
Hey! You're here! Sorry about that! Hahaha! I nearly flattened you with one punch! What? Do I look that scary to you? Although I look terrifying, I'm nothing like those who fight and kill all day! I'm a proper soldier! Although I also survive by killing, it's different as I don't like to bully weaklings—yes, people like you!
We should be able to have a good fight here. Why are you hesitating? Just relax! I think I'd be staying here on the Colossus until all the Eclipsites are dead! Hahahaha!
His Story (II)
My favorite activity is fighting! Boredom is what I hate the most! Life is so boring nowadays, and others are even involving themselves in the training I prepared for those recruits who sleep way past noon! I don't understand why Reinhardt is so timid. Doesn't she realize that those guys in Lumopolis will be a threat to us sooner or later?! If I was in charge, I would find an auspicious day to gun down their lair! I really feel like pumping their mouths full of lead when I see the contempt on the faces of the nobles!
I would have killed them all already if I wasn't a soldier! If Reinhardt continues to make us recuperate like this, we might as well just retire!
Speaking of it, do you have time to play a game of chess with me right now?
His Story (III)
I thought I was a capable young man when I participated in the Emperor's Cup! I thought I was quite strong, but I actually came almost last. I-it was exhilarating! But... Maybe I would have seized the cup if I used underhanded methods back then! What? That's wrong? What does a kid like you know! In war, the right move is to do everything you can to win! You can only choose between winning or dying!
I'll tell you something you would probably never think of. Do you know who the champion was that year? It was my old acquaintance, Gronru! Hahahaha! She was only 15 years old back then, so she gave me a huge shock! Teenage girls are fearsome indeed...
His Story (IV)
I don't feel like mentioning what happened in the war back then... It is the most humiliating thing in my military life! So, you better train and stay vigilant to be prepared for war at any time!
I must thank my superior officer, Pango. My military career would have ended if he didn't cover for me! That's why I admire him from the bottom of my heart. He is a true officer and a real man! Of course, I would like to have a proper fight with him if I get the chance to in the future. What happened back then was a joke. I don't care if I'm a superior officer or not! Do I look like someone who would frame someone else for an empty title?! It doesn't matter if you are the superior officer or the subordinate, only those who can walk away from an explosion without looking back are real men! I was young at that time and always felt like I was underestimated on the battlefield. I wanted to prove myself to everyone else in that battle later on, and there was so much blood on my face when I left the battlefield that I almost couldn't see!
Now? Since Pango put so much effort into teaching me, I have to keep my spirits high at all times so that he can enjoy his elderly years in peace. Hahaha!
So you're that special person?
Where are you? Hey! Come out!
Hey there, Navigator. Looking for a quick battle?
Navigator! Wake up...!
This Colossus of yours ain't bad! It's got just about everything!
What do you think you're doing?
Why is it so quiet around here?
Hiiro invites you to go sightseeing in Gannon City and gives you a strange note. She also tells you about the story between the Illumina Generals and the note.
Following an Illumina meeting, Barton approaches you and explains the situation... Turns out he's concerned that the other three generals would try to recruit you.
You merely ask Barton what the purpose of war is, but he forces you into playing a game of chess. After unreasonably declaring himself the victor, he reveals that victory is the sole purpose of war.
Barton embarks on a journey to expand Illumina's Navy...
Tap on the Colossus Room
- The Enlightenment has been focusing on trades lately. Sending bean-counters to war is a terrible idea. They're just begging for an utter defeat.
- Get a load of the old-school knights from Lumopolis! What are they thinking, demanding duels in a battle?
- Splendor Illumina!
- Given lousy commanders, incompetent officers, and soldiers blindly following orders, what else can you expect other than a motley crew?
- Why does Hiiro drone on about Bushido? Silly! You're supposed to sneak attack in a war!
- Given a chance, I'll definitely tell Reinhardt: Enough with the proper rest, time to get ready for war!
- Peace? Pshaw! People typically are bums, anyway, and only war can make them feel worthwhile!
- The ultimate fate of a soldier is that one bullet with their name on it. Otherwise, there's only boredom in between.
- I want a colossus too! Would be nice to drop a few missiles on its dome!
Interact with the Colossus Room
- I'm bored. How about we play a wargame?
- Ahha! You want me to watch over you! Would you be bored to death otherwise?
- Retreat, but we'll be back!
- This bunch of garbage is no match for me!
Unleash Chain Combos
- Sherman - Modified!
- Down with all of you!
Active Skill is Ready
- Lock and loaded.
First Main Lobby Welcome
- New Year's here!
Enter the Formation
Aurorian Ascension I
- My sword has become sharper.
Aurorian Ascension II
- Old soldiers never die.
Aurorian Ascension III
- I alone am a legion!
- What a great weekend! Did you come to play chess with me? No? Then leave me alone to play solo.
- Let me beat them back!
- Alchemy Stars!
Interactive Dialogs on the Main Screen
- What's the ironjaw for? The last person asking about it had his head cracked like a walnut, that's what it's for!
- Why don't you give Colossus a feminine name? That way, you will never leave her alone on the battlefield.
- Think I'm ridiculous!? Only God knows who else awaits us in the future. War is constantly around us!
- Never kill someone with a knife when a gun will do. I'll ask Gronru for some armor-piercing rounds later and blow them to hell.
- More training leads to less dying in battles.
- People said bullets could hit anyone. What a pity they always ducked me, ha!
- Nice weather today. Why don't you come on a cross-country training with me?
- No one will treat you fairly and equally in a battle. Use whatever dirty tricks it takes to win! How about I show you some of them?
- Let's see your battle face... What? That's the best you can do? Ha! Such a newbie!
- I heard the rookie camp in the Enlightenment is regressing from bad to worse. Are the drill instructors doing nothing at all? At this pace, they'll end up being nothing more than live targets in a fight!
- If you're that bored, get some training in so you won't drop the ball at crunch time.
- Soldiers are nothing without war. I definitely do not want to be a parasite that contributes nothing.
Welcoming Dialogs on the Main Screen
- It's too quiet around here. I wanna shoot something!!
- Get up, ya lazy bum! This is not your grandma's comfy, cozy house!
- It's been a day and no enemy in sight. I'm bored! Go get me an eclipsite or two to fight!
- It's been a long time since I trained overnight… Since you're here, should we do it together?
Obtain an Aurorian
- I heard there are many battles to fight! I'm Barton, legion commander of the Enlightenment Federation Army. Let's go take out the trash right now!
Receive a gift
- Ah, thank you.
- This is extremely valuable. I'll take it.
Receive a gift you like
- Not bad. I'll consider using it.
- Haha! This is as satisfying as fighting!
Release Active Skill
- I'll end you with Barton's Army Sword!
- Come shower in my bullets!
- It's party time!
Aurorian Trivia I
- The battles now are cakewalks compared to a few years back... That was a real war! I'll tell you about it someday.
Aurorian Trivia II
- Only war can turn me into a legion commander at my age. Pango, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. Somebody's bound to take a bullet in a fight, you know.
Aurorian Trivia III
- Don't underestimate the Four Angels of Lumopolis. Those lasses fight like tigers. I got to figure out how to neutralize them...
The Captain's Entrance
- Follow me and kill them all!
"Sergeant Hvit! Sergeant Ulv! Hold your breath and dive!" Barton mutters. Now, he is ready to conquer the sea in style, wearing a cooling white overshirt, a striped nautical tee, and a smock perfect for the ever-changing weather on the high seas... as well as his darkened military cap bearing the Illumina insignia. Rather than a relaxing vacation, Barton seems to be out on a military mission on behalf of Illumina.